House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
21 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Maybe some Facebook mods have had a bad vax experience and can relate to the stuff being posted?

With tens of thousands on the payroll under mandatory vaccination that is quite possible.

Another reason could be that some are covering themselves in anticipation of eventual prosecution for complicity.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
HOLA443
10 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

As you know, I'm pretty sceptical of covid vaccines, but to be fair to Zuckerberg, he said that in July 2020, when no vaccine had been approved yet. I think there were (and maybe still are) vaccines being tested that do alter DNA by getting the virus into the DNA sequence, but they haven't yet been approved... so the reporter is conflating something Zuckerberg said in 2020 about hypothetical vaccines, with the reality the reporter was experiencing (in 2021) once certain vaccines were approved.

That said, it's good to see Zuckerberg expressing caution about RNA modification as well, which is still true a year later. We still don't know about the long-term effects of this.

Edited by FallingAwake
new para

HOLA444
20 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

With tens of thousands on the payroll under mandatory vaccination that is quite possible.

Another reason could be that some are covering themselves in anticipation of eventual prosecution for complicity.

You'd think such a policy would be indirectly racist, same as vaccine passports. 

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. 

HOLA445

It turns out the two people I mentioned, Marion Gruber and Phillip Kause, aren't leaving the FDA until October and November, and are currently its top two officials in charge of vaccine safety!

The Meaning Of The Recent FDA Resignations
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/meaning-recent-fda-resignations

Gruber and Kause are co-authors of the letter in The Lancet suggesting booster shots aren't necessary at this stage, which conflicts with Biden's policy.

Interesting...

HOLA446
1 hour ago, anonguest said:

Errrrrr.......Haven't you been spending last XX months banging on about how terrible the vaccines are, etc??????

Are you now saying people SHOULD get vaccinated??

I was expecting someone to question me on this as it's not face value. No I'm not saying people should get vaccinated.

"Refuse treatment to the unvaccinated if they are hospitalized with C19. I'm serious."

I included "if they are hospitalized with C19", by which I mean not people who are hospitalized with something else, which over half are.

This would mean that people who are hospitalised would get treated for what they were hospitalized for, without PCR test, which is soon to be dropped by CDC. On other hand, it reaches somewhat to satisfy those who do think this.

It's the most well placed version I can delegate, hypothetically, between those who say such a thing, and those who don't.

Being on the side of those who don't, it's also a matter putting down the gauntlet for those who do say it.

Hosp.jpg.7183ce3025feb2e703b6e6e454bbd2bd.jpg

But let's not kid ourselves as though I have something new here, or as though I'm the one who is the asshole, when in effect, worse than what I suggest is already happening and has been for quite some time:

Woman, 27, dies of cancer after fighting to see doctor in person for 5 months

HOLA447
6 hours ago, The Spaniard said:

Amazingly this thread is still up and running on Facebook.

Comments (now 3,800+) are almost all critical of the official narrative and policies.

Has Facebook changed its censorship stance?

When I tell people to get off FaceBook I tell them the only reason they are allowing them to say what they say on FB and not booting them is because FB wants it in their own backyard.

Wouldn't surprise me if FB used algorithms that weighed user drop off vs FB censorship to maintain an optimal balance of their user share.

HOLA448
HOLA449
5 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

#naturalimmunity banned now as well, can't have people talking about such things

While I'm not into banning hashtags, it is quite bizarre conceptually. If you can fight off COVID with no antibodies, it is not surprising at all that you can fight it off six months later when you also have antibodies. 

The time to worry is when you have no antibodies at all!

HOLA4410
26 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

When I tell people to get off FaceBook I tell them the only reason they are allowing them to say what they say on FB and not booting them is because FB wants it in their own backyard.

Wouldn't surprise me if FB used algorithms that weighed user drop off vs FB censorship to maintain an optimal balance of their user share.

So there might be something similar to the Laffer curve in play - an optimal mix/ratio of jab-supporting and jab-critical content.

Deviation from this (presumably evolving) optimal mix in either direction then reduces overall user numbers - interesting.

My guess is that a 'no restrictions' policy would beat all mixes but is politically impossible.

BTW, I am not a Facebook member but I was intrigued to follow vadst43's link to the rogue thread and later to re-visit.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
3 hours ago, Gigantic Purple Slug said:

It would be a pretty impressive one though, involving the suppression of data from multiple countries, governments, industry, academia. Literally tens of thousands of people.

It's also a mass psychosis. That has been the black or white hypothesis for over a year but one can only assume it at levels higher than those who coincidently become hospitalized, injured or die after vaccination.

Throughout the planet, scientists, doctors, consultants and other medical health professionals, news reporters, politicians, health ministers, police, chief of police, celebrities and more, and their friends, dying, hospitalized or getting injured coincidently after vaccine suggests this isn't entirely the issue.

This is how the Salem witch trials ended in their time. Many (although not all) of the ones above, in bold, are often put there because they are inept, useful idiots, "educated" and agreeable in specific ways. Others from above are too, but putting them in bold might cause an argument over precious.

Then there is the direction of money, what people are paid for in their roles & lobbying in all its forms.

Then there is the psychological manipulation, and people's own psyche. People often double down if they suspect something they did was wrong. The naive idea that someone or something else will save them if their suspicions turn out to be true, as they continue passive. They absolve themselves of guilt if they think something is wrong, as they were doing what they were told by people above them etc.

If Canada's Teresa Tam really does coincidently have Bells Palsy I might be surprised by coincidence, she comes across as evil, but could be another interesting coincidental bell weather.

Tam.jpg.a84be7b2c70fb4e80d29f1545c48e6ca.jpg

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4413
35 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

So there might be something similar to the Laffer curve in play - an optimal mix/ratio of jab-supporting and jab-critical content.

Deviation from this (presumably evolving) optimal mix in either direction then reduces overall user numbers - interesting.

My guess is that a 'no restrictions' policy would beat all mixes but is politically impossible.

BTW, I am not a Facebook member but I was intrigued to follow vadst43's link to the rogue thread and later to re-visit.

I think so, a balance. Politically impossible not to for their agenda. Aside from straight forward "digital book burning" they also use tags to warn people of "misinformation" as you might know, which come across as ridiculous when a person is quoting official figures, while many see as a tag of something worth looking at, like the Streisand effect. I never used FaceBook myself. Poland are taking them on for their censorship.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
21 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

I thought VIP were meant to get saline injection

If not well into this pattern by that time, I would have also been surprised when the Australian deputy health minister was hospitalised 2 days after his jab and Victor Dominello MP got Bells Palsy after his.

Regarding the censorship topic there is also Operation London Bridge

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4418
1 hour ago, The Spaniard said:

The Laffer Curve can take any shape. Nothing can be learned from it.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Covid: Italy to require all workers to show 'green pass' certificate
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58590187

- Italy is to make it compulsory for all workers to have a Covid "green pass" - proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus.

- On Thursday, the Italian government approved a new law to extend the requirements to all workplaces and employees across all sectors, including the self-employed.

Wow, so from health pass right into "mark of the beast" territory (if you can't work, you can't buy), without even passing "Go!" or collecting €1,500 (the fine if you're caught working.)

But it's all just about a virus, right? 🙄

Edited by FallingAwake

HOLA4421

Howard Stern wants anti-vax ‘idiots’ like Joe Rogan to ‘stay home’ and ‘die’ with COVID

UFC color commentator and podcasting juggernaut Joe Rogan made headlines earlier this month after catching — and conquering — COVID-19, thanks to a witches brew of alternative medicines like Ivermectin and Monoclonal Antibodies.

Radio personality Howard Stern was not impressed.

“I heard Joe Rogan saying, ‘What are you busting my balls for? I took horse de-wormer and a doctor gave it to me.’ Well, a doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer?” Stern said on Monday’s SiriusXM broadcast (transcribed by Daily Beast). “Make it all mandatory. Can you imagine in this country if like when Polio was out, we had these idiots who would not take the Polio vaccine?”

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/9/14/22673943/howard-stern-wants-anti-vax-idiots-like-joe-rogan-stay-home-die-covid-ufc

HOLA4422
9 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

"Refuse treatment to the unvaccinated if they are hospitalized with C19. I'm serious."

Would you also refuse hospital treatment to a smoker or someone who drinks? Someone who went on a roof without safety equipment and fell, or someone who started a fight and ended up getting stabbed.

Or is it just someone who is unvaccinated where you think its ok to stand by and watch them die?

I agree with Morrisons stance, that they won't pay sick pay to unvaxxed if they get pinged and have to self isolated. Thats fair as the vaccinated no longer have to isolate so why should they pay the unvaxxed to sit on their **** for 10 days. 

If you mean the NHS should charge them for the treatment, then thats a different matter but the whole point of the NHS is its supposed to be free at the point of use for everyone, so I don't know.

Edited by Glenn

HOLA4423
7 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Howard Stern wants anti-vax ‘idiots’ like Joe Rogan to ‘stay home’ and ‘die’ with COVID

So he wants predominantly black people, to die. You support this ?

7 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

thanks to a witches brew of alternative medicines like Ivermectin and Monoclonal Antibodies

Both of which are FDA-approved medicines. This seems like medical misinformation. 

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
1 hour ago, Dr Doom said:

So he wants predominantly black people, to die. You support this ?

Both of which are FDA-approved medicines. This seems like medical misinformation. 

1. It seems to be you that is focusing on race. 

2. The are approved for the treatment of other ailments, not COVID. Neither medicine has demonstrated that they are effective in treating COVID-19 and taking all medicine carries some risk, so you should only take those that are known to be effective.