House Price Crash Forum

Rent for sex Ellie undercover

HOLA441
51 minutes ago, warrior88 said:

dont be gay - you must have liked it.

had a 45yo women when i was about 25 stick her hand in my pocket and touch my thigh. same reason said "don`t you like it." 

NO. why would i you look like death warmed up. 

Had the ass pinching a few times as well as a woman with her husband behind her standing up towards me whilst i was sitting at a bar rubbing her crouch on my knee. what a sl-ut. 

had gays trying to feel me up in the past also, in bars work places told to get lost.  

i find women think that they can not be predatory because it is a woman`s right if she wants as all men are up for it.  

Double standards 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
3 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

StarsEnd why are you defending men that behave like predators or creeps?  Did my comment strike a nerve?

As I said, who gets to decide what is creepy behaviour? You?

I've already stated I see nothing wrong with adults entering into freely made agreements. You are introducing silly emotive terms such as 'creep', 'sad' and relating tales that have little or nothing to do with it.

No, you comment strikes no nerves, why would it?  I think you are judgemental and don't make a lot of sense. You are part of the all women are victims no matter what brigade.

If you'd fancied the guy on the train then he wouldn't have been a creep would he. Have a think about that.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

This thread reminds of of the time my mate shagged a rather unattractive young lady. She knew it was a one off but offered to pay his rent in return for regular sex...

I felt rather bad for her. Was she so starved of human affection that she would pay for it? 

20 hours ago, longgone said:

where are these adverts ?? are lonely  women placing the same ones ?

HOLA448
8 minutes ago, Badhairday said:

This thread reminds of of the time my mate shagged a rather unattractive young lady. She knew it was a one off but offered to pay his rent in return for regular sex...

I felt rather bad for her. Was she so starved of human affection that she would pay for it? 

Couldn't he have just put a bag over her head?

HOLA449
6 minutes ago, Badhairday said:

That is quite unusual, what happened next?

A friend of mine was renting a room from a couple and when the landlady died started to go out with the landlord.  Sadly he died a few years  without marrying her or putting her on his will and she was homless and lost her boyfriend.  As he was 20+ years older than her it was foreseeable

HOLA4410
4 hours ago, Yvonne said:

For those who seem to be attempting to justify men (in this case) behaving like creeps and justifying their behaviour based on the financial transaction argument, perhaps the difference is that woman may have had a personal experience of certain men (the minority thankfully) behaving like creeps and trying to exploit a situation so may view the situation quite differently.

A personal example I experienced in my 20s, was getting drunk (not typical for me) and falling asleep on the train home and getting off at the wrong station (a quiet station, from which a man who had been on the same carriage and I'd noticed earlier had been watching me, approached me and asked me if I was lost and suggested I come home with him to use his phone - this was in the early 2000s when I didn't routinely carry a mobile and there was no phone box).  Even though drunk I had noticed this guy eyeing me up earlier and viewed his invitaiton with sceptiscm, ignored him and approached a group of young guys on the street who between them had a mobile phone and called a taxi for me.  The group of young guys was what I'd refer to as decent human beings, the cretin who personally I believe wanted to try to take advantage of a drunk young woman was not.

For those of you who are about to respond with - well you shouldnt' have been so drunk silly tart, or should have had a phone with you, consider my brother used to routinely fall asleep on trains in his 20s drunk and didn't have any similar incidences of anyone trying to take advantage of him. Perhaps the guy I'm labelling a creep was just a good samaritan but I doubt it, you can normally tell genuine people from those who are not.

Consider how you would want your mum, your sister or any other female relative to be treated in a vulnerable situation...

Sometimes in life we all need a helping hand, not a shove in to the gutter.

If a man paying for sex is creepy a women taking money for sex is creepy. Or neither is. Take your pick. Which one is it ? 

3 hours ago, Yvonne said:

The point is, it's not ok for men to act like predators or creeps.

But it's ok for women to act like predatory prostitutes ? 

I see a pattern here. People like me who think grown adults - of either sex - should be free to do as they wish with their own body and money. 

And people like you - who like to tell others what they should and shouldn't do. 

I'm glad I'm on the side I'm on. 

HOLA4411
47 minutes ago, StarsEnd said:

Couldn't he have just put a bag over her head?

I'm ashamed to admit that's what I wondered too..

I mean, he had already done the deed without needing the bag... so why not do the deed for money? He had more class than I did in those days...

Basically nothing came of it, just a drunken one night stand.

HOLA4412
1 hour ago, Badhairday said:

Look out the window Instead of the mantel piece while stoking the fire.

2 hours ago, Errol said:

I would have thought this is a fairly dangerous game for gay people to indulge in. Good way to get a beating in many places.

I was 18 at a new job hand on the knee business. I left soon after. Another guy in a bar rubbing the back of my head. Turned round and said do you no longer want to look pretty ? Time you left. Plenty aholes about.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
7 hours ago, Yvonne said:

I experienced in my 20s, was getting drunk (not typical for me) and falling asleep on the train home and getting off at the wrong station (a quiet station, from which a man who had been on the same carriage and I'd noticed earlier had been watching me, approached me and asked me if I was lost and suggested I come home with him to use his phone.

So no actual wrong doing occurred. And even if it did the situations are hardly comparable - women are replying to these adverts sober in the cold light of day, fully cognisant what they are getting into.

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, longgone said:

Look out the window Instead of the mantel piece while stoking the fire.

I should clarify, this was in 1994, so before crazy rents. My mate was a student at Uni and the girl was not much older... 

I didn't think of her as a predator... oddly, I saw her more as the victim...

HOLA4416
21 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

I meet a distressed young woman in the street. She tells me that unless she get money to pay rent she will be homeless...

For the analogy to work, you have to be the person that’s made her homeless.  That’s what landlords do, they make people homeless, with the connivance of the state, and then demand money, or sex, to stop. 

Edited by BuyToLeech

HOLA4417
7 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

No,  there two entirely independent issues: the issue of a captive market causing high rents, and the issue of free associations being classified as abuse because they happen to involve sex.

The argument that a woman in financial distress is more of a victim that a man in financial distress because the woman has the additional option of trading sex, is completely illogical.

No, there is one issue: the immorality of allowing a few special flowers control over other people. 

Everything else is ********. Worse, it’s programmed ********.

Obviously this sort of culture wars nonsense is how you are trained to  think. Anything to distract from the real issue.

The default state for a human is that they can house themselves.

With no help at all, if need be, but in practice people are social.  So they help each other to build houses.

It takes a government to prevent people acquiring homes, which they do only to make landlording viable. 

At that point, you have a choice: meet the demands of a landlord, whatever they may be, or be homeless. 

Nobody (nobody) would ever sleep with me in lieu of rent (nobody). I have to pay money.  Do I feel embittered that some young women can avoid rent by prostituting themselves?

****** no.  I save my anger for the ***** that made everyone homeless.

And that’s exactly what they don’t want you to do.  

Imagine having sex with a landlord. Turns my stomach. 

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
8 hours ago, Yvonne said:

StarsEnd why are you defending men that behave like predators or creeps?  Did my comment strike a nerve?

You're pissing against the wind here, a little bit of misogyny is nothing in the grand scheme of the sort of sentiment that can be expressed around here.

HOLA4421
9 hours ago, NuBrit said:

You're pissing against the wind here, a little bit of misogyny is nothing in the grand scheme of the sort of sentiment that can be expressed around here.

So misogyny is supporting women to use their own bodies in any means they wish - such as responding to an advert offering certain agreements between grown consenting adults ?

You will have to contact the various dictionaries to tell them their definitions require updating. :rolleyes:

HOLA4422
19 hours ago, longgone said:

had a 45yo women when i was about 25 stick her hand in my pocket and touch my thigh. same reason said "don`t you like it." 

NO. why would i you look like death warmed up. 

Had the ass pinching a few times as well as a woman with her husband behind her standing up towards me whilst i was sitting at a bar rubbing her crouch on my knee. what a sl-ut. 

had gays trying to feel me up in the past also, in bars work places told to get lost.  

i find women think that they can not be predatory because it is a woman`s right if she wants as all men are up for it.  

Double standards 

Totally shocked to be honest to hear this, maybe when it comes to creeps of both genders we have in fact reached equality after all in the UK.

HOLA4423
3 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Totally shocked to be honest to hear this, maybe when it comes to creeps of both genders we have in fact reached equality after all in the UK.

i can assure you they are all true. 

if you disregard the touching i had a 50yo women offer to perform a service for me when i was 20 in the pub toilets. we were just sitting on the next table.  not sure if i should be flattered or shocked. :lol: well it was the 90`s