House Price Crash Forum

June 23Rd - What Will You Be Doing?

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I doubt if there has been any plans made,as the tories are not expecting to leave ,i have been led to believe there will be a two year transionary period to work everything out if we do vote for a brexit

mkay then.

So I could vote no and end up having my wife interned or deported?

That's the first good reason someone has given me to vote no.

HOLA443

Pretty simple. Cut off point is referendum date and amnesty / allowed to stay for anyone with proof of living and working here for x amount of months/years. Very simple. Would get rid [officially anyway] of all those not paying taxes and earning under the table too. Double bonus.

I think that's what most would like ,but the fact is it`s up to the government they could well decide something completely different even along the lines of what Norway/ Sweden has now, although that would likely to be the end of any chance of being reelected

HOLA444

mkay then.

Like i said in another post they could leave the situation exactly as it is now ,team red and blue wants mass immigration

I think politically it would not be an option to remove people currently living in the UK even Farage worked that one out IMO at best there will be some sort faux control over future immigration if either team red or blue are in charge

HOLA445
HOLA446

mkay then.

I don't believe anyone would be deported.

They can't deport people who are here illegally as it is, so anyone who is here now stays.

HOLA447

That's not a plan.

It's an idea of what would probably happen. It has'nt been decided yet and won't be decided as the party in power is wanting the opposite to win. So there will be no 'plan' in place.

As for your wife being deported ? I wouldnt worry too much about that. And if you are the sort of person to worry a lot about something that unlikely to happen but definately possible ? Then If I were you I would be far more concerned about us remaining in the EU and gradually over the years 'Importing' more of the type of people who seem prevalent in the likes of Sweden and Norway and like to drag random women off the streets and gang rape them. Because this is a very real worry in the minds of many women in many European cities this very day [Over reaction or not]

The choice is yours - whats the biggest worry to you ?

[And yes I know the UK Government could still decide to have an open doors policy even if we left the EU - it would be far harder to justify with the voting public though - so unlikely IMO]

HOLA448
HOLA449

I cba reading all 30 pages of Little Britain ranting, is there an actual plan in the event of what happens if there was a no vote? What about the millions of people who live and work here on the basis of European freedom?

They renegotiate a tiny variation to the agreement and you vote again. Michael Howard said on the radio this morning, that was the intention should there be a vote to Exit. presumably keep repeating until there's an In vote.

HOLA4410

It's an idea of what would probably happen. It has'nt been decided yet and won't be decided as the party in power is wanting the opposite to win. So there will be no 'plan' in place.

As for your wife being deported ? I wouldnt worry too much about that. And if you are the sort of person to worry a lot about something that unlikely to happen but definately possible ? Then If I were you I would be far more concerned about us remaining in the EU and gradually over the years 'Importing' more of the type of people who seem prevalent in the likes of Sweden and Norway and like to drag random women off the streets and gang rape them. Because this is a very real worry in the minds of many women in many European cities this very day [Over reaction or not]

The choice is yours - whats the biggest worry to you ?

[And yes I know the UK Government could still decide to have an open doors policy even if we left the EU - it would be far harder to justify with the voting public though - so unlikely IMO]

I'm not bothered at all but if someone wants me to vote no, they need to tell me what I'm voting for. It appears it is just some giant protest vote that won't even be won by the NOs.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm not bothered at all but if someone wants me to vote no, they need to tell me what I'm voting for. It appears it is just some giant protest vote that won't even be won by the NOs.

For me the main reason for wanting out is to have elected politicians making the laws and rules i have to live by

If you look at how the EU have crushed the Greeks IMO it`s madness to want to stay in a "democracy" that works along those lines

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I'm starting to think OUT may be a good thing. Not sure why? Maybe I'd still like to drive around Europe without filling in visa forms. May I would still like access to Polish sausages and French cheese. What would it mean?

Norway was wise to stay out! A Norwegian bloke I know voted to go in, but reckons they are better off outside now!

HOLA4416

An out vote is a vote to leave a huge corrupt organisation. Do you understand that part ?

:)

HOLA4417

An out vote is a vote to leave a huge corrupt organisation. Do you understand that part ?

:)

Yes. We have our own British corrupt organisations! :huh:

HOLA4418

For me the main reason for wanting out is to have elected politicians making the laws and rules i have to live by

If you look at how the EU have crushed the Greeks IMO it`s madness to want to stay in a "democracy" that works along those lines

I'm not disagreeing with any of that but there's needs to be a plan. It could be argued that first past the post does not serve us democratically but we decided to keep that.

We vote no, we 'leave' the EU, then what?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

DontFeedtheTrolls5.jpg

FFS, did the "Little Englander" dig not give you a clue. There is no point in engaging in debate with somebody on a wind-up.

I thought I said Britain, not England. You can spend all day agreeing amongst yourselves but unless you can get out there and persuade people to vote no with a credible plan of what a no vote actually means we're all wasting our time.

HOLA4421

I thought I said Britain, not England. You can spend all day agreeing amongst yourselves but unless you can get out there and persuade people to vote no with a credible plan of what a no vote actually means we're all wasting our time.

Leaving is in and of itself a plan. It's like a plan to buy a lock for your front door because people keep coming into your house and shiting in your cornflakes.

Whats's the plan if we stay in, just to keep eating shit?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived