House Price Crash Forum

Davina Mccall - Have To Keep Husband Happy In The Bedroom

Si1

HOLA441

A funny I came across on MRP (Married Red Pill) was her suggesting a BJ in return for some choreplay. He said 'How about you do everything I want tonight and in return, I won't have sex with your best friend.' He cut her protests short by saying 'You're the one that tried to make sex conditional.'

:D

Superb! Fair play to him.

Most guys wouldn't 'get' that the very fact that she was trying to turn sex into a 'reward' for good behavior was a very bad sign.

HOLA442
“My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit” - Jerry Hall

What was Mick Jagger's role in all this? Putting up cards for her in the local phone boxes?

HOLA443

I recall a TV programme about dating advice where a young modern woman was looking at a book of advice which said the key to keeping a man happy was to 'keep his stomach full and his balls empty.' She looked at the book as if she had a fresh turd in her hand.

At least it didn't say "keep your stomach full ...".

HOLA444
HOLA445

Davina is half French. French women have a much more traditional view of their role compared to British women. I wonder if her mum's influences have rubbed off on her?

It seems not:

Her relationship with her mother was a difficult one and she has said that her mother "should never have had kids" describing how she once left her, at the age of 12, in a nightclub on her own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davina_McCall

HOLA446

Davina is half French. French women have a much more traditional view of their role compared to British women. I wonder if her mum's influences have rubbed off on her?

What's french for incest?

HOLA447
“My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit” - Jerry Hall

Didn't work did it.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Im glad my dirty-bird-om-meter is still in good working order.

Years ago, our Dav did this dating programme and she had a big of a fat ****.

My GF used to watch it. I used to have a boner all through the show.

Dav's got a continental - i.e no single mum welfare state - mindset fro keeping a breadwinner - even though she's the bread winner.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Im glad my dirty-bird-om-meter is still in good working order.

Years ago, our Dav did this dating programme and she had a big of a fat ****.

My GF used to watch it. I used to have a boner all through the show.

Dav's got a continental - i.e no single mum welfare state - mindset fro keeping a breadwinner - even though she's the bread winner.

Well yes.

Also there's real value in stable relationships. Perhaps she better able to concentrate on her job, her kids, her life, if her marriage is solid. That's old fashioned social conservatism for you, a fair few old fashioned labour party people quietly sign up to this, the nuclear family as bedrock.

Edit: additionally, she has an unstable upbringing herself which may make her value stability more, for her own kids

Archived