House Price Crash Forum

European Results

1929crash

HOLA441

Miliband looks like a Tory inspired plant. 25% of the popular vote against a difficult economic inheritance for the Tories says it all about Miliband. Amazing that insiders who elected him couldn't see what everbody outside the party faithful could see as plain as daylight. Or perhaps they could and it was just bloody minded self indulgence and f**k the voters. ''He sounds weird, looks weird, is weird'' and makes Labour unelectable.

A bit like when the tories put Hague in charge did they ever think he could win?

I think they put a patsy in on purpose and wait on the sidelines for a few years until people have forgotten they hate them again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

He's not a Brummie, he's from Walsall. Black country.

An understandable mistake. From an outsider's perspective the Black Country is more Brummie than Brummie in that it is a far stronger dialect and real Brummie is actually much softer. Always amazes me that the mega broad dialect of the Black Country somehow fizzles out over Cannock Chase within a few miles.......ie. Chasetown to Stafford.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

To be fair to Nick, as wet as he is, the lib dems would never have been in power if Charles Kennedy was still leader.

What power would that be then ?

I think you are confusing power with office.

They are not synonymous.

He would have wielded a great deal more 'power' if he had not signed up to the coalition but made his backing conditional on a vote by vote basis in the House of Commons. As it is he has either inadvertently (or possibly deliberately) assigned the Lib Dems to electoral oblivion.

HOLA4412

What power would that be then ?

I think you are confusing power with office.

They are not synonymous.

He would have wielded a great deal more 'power' if he had not signed up to the coalition but made his backing conditional on a vote by vote basis in the House of Commons. As it is he has either inadvertently or possibly deliberately assigned the Lib Dems to electoral oblivion

If Cameron does win the next election he'll look like a political genius. Seducing Clegg into a coalition and then watching them slide into irrelevance.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

That Motorcade really is disgusting, a bland man getting to work. Does he really need all that.

My dad in law used to go around like that even if he was just popping down to the tobacconists for a couple of ounces of shag. Chauffeur driven car and 4 armed police outriders; everywhere driven as fast as possible. He discovered traffic jams and speed limits when he retired - it was a big shock to him.

HOLA4418

:lol: Laughable nonsense. Their days are numbered. Do they do dummy runs where he either isn`t in any of the cars, or under a blanket in the back seat of a police car, just in case.

Personally, I would have sent him out ir an open top car through the centre of Odessa or Kharkov..

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Archived