House Price Crash Forum

Rise In Eu Immigration To The Uk

HOLA441

Hmm let's wait and see.

I'm predicting zero impact on the UK's desirability as a destination for immigrants. They just can't seem to get enough of this tiny, irrelevant place and its foul, racist people

Another person who does not know the difference between people concerned about their country being over run, and racism!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

If you are an immigrant and witnessed that massive swing to UKIP...would you be worried at what's coming next ?

The british people do not want the immigration of the last 10 years. This could result in a lot of friction in the coming years.

I for one would want not want to be in a country that is becoming more and more right wing fuelled by unlimited immigration.

I would/am pleased.

Any recent legal immigrant to the UK would be, as they will see a much better way of life and prospects when restrictions are in place.

These high levels of immigration affect the recent immigrants the most.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Another person who does not know the difference between people concerned about their country being over run, and racism!

I will have to give you a +1 for that. I don't consider myself a racist however I am worried about the completion for low paid jobs and housing.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Another person who's not very good at picking up on sarcasm! UKIP voter, I presume.

Edit: Or maybe English isn't your native language. In which case, sorry!

Edited by snowflux

HOLA447

Of course farage would never stand back and watch a foreign national be handed a 20k clerical job which a british national could do.

Oh wait.

Why would he? UKIP isn't the BNP.

UKIP immigration policy is to have a points based system, not no immigration at all.

HOLA448

UKIP immigration policy is to have a points based system, not no immigration at all.

He was called out on this very issue and that wasn't his angle. He instead tried rather poorly to justify that no other person than his wife could possibly be his secretary.

I challenge you to get a points based visa as a secretary, the Australian immigration website is a starter for 10. My point is they all wear the same rosé underneath - to expect any of them to get their nose out of the trough to do what's right for the country is naive in the extreme.

HOLA449

Last I heard, UKIP's policy was a complete moratorium on permanent immigration for 5 years. I don't know how they define "permenent" though; I suspect they don't either.

HOLA4410

He was called out on this very issue and that wasn't his angle. He instead tried rather poorly to justify that no other person than his wife could possibly be his secretary.

I challenge you to get a points based visa as a secretary, the Australian immigration website is a starter for 10. My point is they all wear the same rosé underneath - to expect any of them to get their nose out of the trough to do what's right for the country is naive in the extreme.

Yes, I appreciate that, and I wasn't very impressed. Given what he used to say, and the fact his kids are bilingual, I assume he's being populist for the votes. As we've already had fascists in charge through the Noughties he can hardly be worse even if I'm wrong.

And according to UKIP's website points based immigration seems to be their current policy. And no benefits for 5 years. Fair enough I guess. Personally I'm not excited about immigration policy at all, but points based seems like a no brainer to me.

HOLA4411

Hmm let's wait and see.

I'm predicting zero impact on the UK's desirability as a destination for immigrants. They just can't seem to get enough of this tiny, irrelevant place and its foul, racist people.

They would probably look at the demographics and realise that most of those foul racist people are unlikely to be around in 10 years time.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413