House Price Crash Forum

Blonde Woman Teacher, 38, 'who Seduced Girl Pupil Aged 15' Suspended

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017450/Blonde-teacher-Suzanne-Harrison-38-seduced-pupil-15-suspended.html

First one of these stories for several months.

And not to disappoint the Wail fans on here there is this additional little gem:

Her father Paul, 67, who is believed to have served with the RAF and lives with his wife Noreen, 65, in Bucklesham, near Ipswich, refused to comment at their £300,000 bungalow yesterday.

HOLA442

Her father Paul, 67, who is believed to have served with the RAF and lives with his wife Noreen, 65, in Bucklesham, near Ipswich, refused to comment at their £300,000 £290,000 £280,000 £270,000... bungalow yesterday.

corrected. :)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

mail readers must be furious. Male teacher interfering with a girl is obviously wrong and worth getting on one's high horse about. Male 13 year old taking advantage of a female teacher is clearly fine and every boy's dream, so nothing wrong there. But this? What's one to think? It's like the Mail have made this up just to try and confuse one's faultless moral compass.

:P

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Why are we suddenly getting loads of these stories? Is it:

1. There are simply more horny female teachers with no sense of right and wrong now working in the teaching profession?

2. This is something that has always gone on but Society has turned a blind eye to female teachers doing this kind of thing?

3. This is something that has always gone on but Society has always been in denial that some women can be as predatory as some men?

4. Something in the water?

5. Time of the month?

6. Lack of Vitamin D?

7. Inspired by soap operas?

8. Horny teenagers in school dressing provocatively and coming on to their female teachers?

9. I am spent... any more?

HOLA4416

She is a P.E. teacher with high "Easiness" ????

Given the story I think that goes without saying.

I would have loved to have known how "easy" my teachers were.

Although the female PE teacher at my old school was, shall we say, somewhat severe and a little masculine in demeanor.

jane-lynch.jpg

HOLA4417

Why are we suddenly getting loads of these stories? Is it:

1. There are simply more horny female teachers with no sense of right and wrong now working in the teaching profession?

2. This is something that has always gone on but Society has turned a blind eye to female teachers doing this kind of thing?

3. This is something that has always gone on but Society has always been in denial that some women can be as predatory as some men?

4. Something in the water?

5. Time of the month?

6. Lack of Vitamin D?

7. Inspired by soap operas?

8. Horny teenagers in school dressing provocatively and coming on to their female teachers?

9. I am spent... any more?

Thought this was a bump but here we go again!

Basically I think that mass modes of instant communication has facilitated this kind of behaviour. Instant msging but particularly txt messaging. There's something personal about getting someones mobile number too. One txt leads to another and the "pass" can be made more subtly. Ever done online dating? One ";)" and before you know it we have another story like this. I dont think the correlation in the rise of txt messaging (and to a lesser extent msn etc.) and the rise of this kind of behaviour is a coincidence.

That's my theory. Anyone got a better one

HOLA4418

I would, she's as fit as ******

I probably wouldn't have before I found out that she was into 15 year old school girls. Given the new information however, you'd struggle to lever me off her with a crowbar.

HOLA4419

Pl1 totally agree. So easy to make a move/comment to someone these days with little or no potential embarrasment involved - hence many say things they would not say if to the same person face to face without knowing them very well

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Thought this was a bump but here we go again!

Basically I think that mass modes of instant communication has facilitated this kind of behaviour. Instant msging but particularly txt messaging. There's something personal about getting someones mobile number too. One txt leads to another and the "pass" can be made more subtly. Ever done online dating? One ";)" and before you know it we have another story like this. I dont think the correlation in the rise of txt messaging (and to a lesser extent msn etc.) and the rise of this kind of behaviour is a coincidence.

That's my theory. Anyone got a better one

I think this story proves my point. Earlier this month a former 50-year-old female Mayor was nicked for 3rd degree rape of a 14-year-old boy (yea, yet another one). They had been txting for "months beforehand" and it got out of hand before she "invited him over". Case closed methinks:

http://www.kimatv.co...s/96009139.html

And here she is below (I bet you wouldn't have wanted anything to do with this woman when you were 14):

linda20lusk1.jpg

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

http://www.dailymail...-suspended.html

First one of these stories for several months.

And not to disappoint the Wail fans on here there is this additional little gem:

great for her career...here she is, innocent of any charge, and emblazoned on a daily paper in full colour.

Phone hacking is nothing compared to the problems THIS teacher is going to have.

HOLA4424

here she is, innocent of any charge

Harrison appeared at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court this week accused of two charges of abusing a position of trust by engaging in sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 17 and sexual assault on a child.

HOLA4425

Archived