House Price Crash Forum

How Much Would The Nhs Pay For £2 Bag Of Pasta

HOLA441

Yeah, that's right... in fact my solid gold shoes prevent me from walking the 1 mile to Morrisons so I choose to send one of my three filipino slaves by skateboard instead.

I can't believe you get skateboards for your NHS filipino slaves, that's outrageous taxpayer-funded largesse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

"

Note especially that from the end of the second world war into the early 1960s, the highest income earners paid a tax rate over 90% for many years. Today, the top earners pay a rate of only 35%. Note also how the gap between the rates paid by the richest and the poorest has narrowed.

Instead, a rather vicious cycle has been at work for years. Reduced taxes on the rich leave them with more money to influence politicians and politics. Their influence wins them further tax reductions, which gives them still more money to put to political use. When the loss of tax revenue from the rich worsens already strained government budgets, the rich press politicians to cut public services and government jobs and not even debate a return to the higher taxes the rich used to pay."

http://www.guardian....-public-finance

told ya it was fatcher's failt ;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Come on - get a sense of proportion :rolleyes:

Whilst this is an example of poor decision making it doesn't fall into the category of fraud.

Surely that depends on who is in receipt of the £40, and whether they are related to anyone making decisions at the PCT. :ph34r:

HOLA446

I have hear a rumour that the Guardian will publish any ill-researched, financially illiterate bullsh*t designed to satisfy their reader's natural desire to be driven to the heights of smug sanctimoniousness, and should not be taken seriously by anyone with a public sector salary below 6 figures.

That's true too. Well done.

And your point is?

You aren't actually going to claim that the Daily Fail is a serious organ of Her Majesty's Press are you?

It just amuses me that virtually no-one in this particular thread is questioning the veracity or completeness of this story, because it conveniently reinforces their world view - formed in the first place by reading the Daily Fail in some cases suspect.

ALL MEDIA HAS AN AGENDA, AND FACTS ARE MERELY OPTIONAL, IN THEIR PURSUIT OF ADVERTISING AND PAID READERSHIP.

The Fail says house prices will soar. Better buy now. Hurry! Hurry!

HOLA447
HOLA448

Whilst this is an example of poor decision making it doesn't fall into the category of fraud.

.....that would be a fraudster's defence....believe me...if there is a £40 delivery charge for £2 bag of pasta ...there is fraud somewhere....wouldn't hire you as an auditor or to run the corner sweetie shop.... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

HOLA449
HOLA4410

It just amuses me that virtually no-one in this particular thread is questioning the veracity or completeness of this story, because it conveniently reinforces their world view - formed in the first place by reading the Daily Fail in some cases suspect.

ALL MEDIA HAS AN AGENDA, AND FACTS ARE MERELY OPTIONAL, IN THEIR PURSUIT OF ADVERTISING AND PAID READERSHIP.

The Fail says house prices will soar. Better buy now. Hurry! Hurry!

Yes all the media has an agenda, but if the story isn't complete where's the evidence to counter it? Should be fairly easy to show that it's unsubstantiated.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

.....that would be a fraudster's defence....believe me...if there is a £40 delivery charge for £2 bag of pasta ...there is fraud somewhere....wouldn't hire you as an auditor or to run the corner sweetie shop.... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't employer you as a lawyer :rolleyes:

BTW - Im not defending this incompetence - it seems to me a far more cost effective option would be to offer a gluten free alternative such as potatoes, rice or maize.

Edited by Kurt Barlow

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

...loser...I take it you can't deliver.... :rolleyes:

Yup, you got me there, the Daily Mail never prints stories ramping house prices. It his highly respected on HPC. On this site, we hang on it's every word for wise analysis, it's uncanny understanding of house prices, and perceptive explanation of the causes of the problem.

If you want to see how thoroughly and professionally the Mail checks out easily-verified 'facts' before publishing its retarded drivel articles, check this recent thread.

Funny you call me a loser...I just came out of retirement because I was bored and enjoy running my business so much (so much for me being a public sector leftie Grauniad reader). Life has rarely been better for me. The Daily Mail is for whiners who failed to take their careers into their own hands and want to blame everyone else for their dismal waste of their time on earth. The highlight of their tedious day is reading Fred Basset.

Now pop on your slippers, light your pipe, and have a nice evening in with your wife as she knits and you sip your Horlicks. Reading about £50 pasta is excitement enough for you for today.

Edited by happy_renting

HOLA4416

....you have attempted a slight change of subject ...the thread is about official fraud on the taxpayer.... :rolleyes:

Over the decades the super wealthy whilst accumulating their 'fortunes' used their influence and money to defraud the general UK population by bribing other millionaire Politicians with whom they daily rubbed shoulders to reduce the amount of tax they paid.

They got Politicians to stick the lost revenues on the shoulders of poorer taxpayers with no influence or nous in how to influence their beloved elected elites who will govern and promised to look after the populations interests - not.

HOLA4417

You reckon you were in pub trade.

Same thing - the monetary 'targets' of largest breweries

Tie the publicans in and overcharge them for everything - beer, spirits, lemonade and all the other items & constantly put them out of business by overcharging for the monthly rent.

The Govt let NHS management agree to these massive overcharges to ultimately make the NHS too expensive, destroy and privatise it.

That's why you never hear of total management failure and complacancy till they kill loads of people whilst setting computerised 'targets' for a 'sim city' hospital (instead of using common sense) or someone whistle blows

HOLA4418

You reckon you were in pub trade.

Same thing - the monetary 'targets' of largest breweries

Tie the publicans in and overcharge them for everything - beer, spirits, lemonade and all the other items & constantly put them out of business by overcharging for the monthly rent.

The Govt let NHS management agree to these massive overcharges to ultimately make the NHS too expensive, destroy and privatise it.

That's why you never hear of total management failure and complacancy till they kill loads of people whilst setting computerised 'targets' for a 'sim city' hospital (instead of using common sense) or someone whistle blows

I have heard estimates that about 30,000 people die per year because the NHS fails to diagnose properly or in time, or treat patients properly. All these deaths are theoretically avoidable and patients treatable.

But hey, let's get excited about pasta.

Edited by happy_renting

HOLA4419

I wouldn't employer you as a lawyer :rolleyes:

...of course not as I don't agree your ethics... :rolleyes:

BTW - Im not defending this incompetence - it seems to me a far more cost effective option would be to offer a gluten free alternative such as potatoes, rice or maize.

....yes yes ...we all know about gluten free items and you are avoiding the issue....the chancers are in on a

skive ...and you wish to ignore it...strange person.... :rolleyes:

HOLA4420

Yup, you got me there, the Daily Mail never prints stories ramping house prices. It his highly respected on HPC. On this site, we hang on it's every word for wise analysis, it's uncanny understanding of house prices, and perceptive explanation of the causes of the problem.

If you want to see how thoroughly and professionally the Mail checks out easily-verified 'facts' before publishing its retarded drivel articles, check this recent thread.

Funny you call me a loser...I just came out of retirement because I was bored and enjoy running my business so much (so much for me being a public sector leftie Grauniad reader). Life has rarely been better for me. The Daily Mail is for whiners who failed to take their careers into their own hands and want to blame everyone else for their dismal waste of their time on earth. The highlight of their tedious day is reading Fred Basset.

Now pop on your slippers, light your pipe, and have a nice evening in with your wife as she knits and you sip your Horlicks. Reading about £50 pasta is excitement enough for you for today.

...your Ostrich mentality keeps repeating....if you could disprove the story it would be more to the point....nobody mentioned you were a Public Sector worker......by the way ...never had slippers ..or a pipe ...wife doesn't knit ..never drank Horlicks....and your the one who seems over excited about the truth of incompetence abounding in the NHS....don't read the Mail except when quoted on here... ...but obviously you do...avidly...... :rolleyes:

HOLA4421

I have heard estimates that about 30,000 people die per year because the NHS fails to diagnose properly or in time, or treat patients properly. All these deaths are theoretically avoidable and patients treatable.

But hey, let's get excited about pasta.

...do you deliver the pasta by any chance....?.... :rolleyes:

HOLA4422

I know, but don't worry, they soon starve to death, thus no pension... hey presto.

they were private sector contracting Filipino slaves, hence no pension in the first place; I suspect they were just chuffed to get the skateboard.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

+1 It's not a left and right issue, the Mail lies, and is read by scared, small-minded little people who want somebody else to blame.

HOLA4425

+1 It's not a left and right issue, the Mail lies, and is read by scared, small-minded little people who want somebody else to blame.

Just like the Guardian then. You do know your paper of choice is The Mail for lefties, don't you?