HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

SHows how desperate and sad things are for us when we are reliant on a Greek election result bringing down the EU so we can afford a house.

Very true. I am so pissed off now that I don`t care about the house anymore...I just want to see the corrupt "financial" system burn :lol: This is a good throw of the coin to start off with.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I'll think it'll be a while before too much 'damage' to the markets take place. Perhaps around May/June?

I think a Syriza victory has been pretty well trailed.

There will be some discussions first and then some brinkmanship and then the Germans will win on penalties. I've even seen sttuff in the FT in the last week where they say a Greek exit is no longer the problem it was.

Well, I guess, that is because all the German and French bank loans have now been made safe. Don't forget the 'bailout' was to save their banks, it didn't go to the Greek people.

Think that may be spot on. The timing of this whole QE debt fest is right in line with the run up to this election. QE was and always will be for the main benefit of the banks and the first issuers of debt and all their hangers on.

HOLA4419

I'll think it'll be a while before too much 'damage' to the markets take place. Perhaps around May/June?

I think a Syriza victory has been pretty well trailed.

There will be some discussions first and then some brinkmanship and then the Germans will win on penalties. I've even seen stuff in the FT in the last week where they say a Greek exit is no longer the problem it was.

Well, I guess, that is because all the German and French bank loans have now been made safe. Don't forget the 'bailout' was to save their banks, it didn't go to the Greek people.

Not sure I buy that 100%, but it will start to become a problem definitely when other countries do the same?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Think that may be spot on. The timing of this whole QE debt fest is right in line with the run up to this election. QE was and always will be for the main benefit of the banks and the first issuers of debt and all their hangers on.

That would mean that the banks are not stabilised yet then, if they need all this QE just because the Greeks had an election?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

That would mean that the banks are not stabilised yet then, if they need all this QE just because the Greeks had an election?

If the greeks actually stuck two fingers up a la iceland the loan losses would be immediate.

Edited by onlyme2