House Price Crash Forum

Why Don't Newcastle Girls Ever Dress For The Weather?

thecrashingisles

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Clearly a case of "No sense, no feeling." ph34r.gif

Pier Pressure? :rolleyes:

HOLA446
HOLA447

Early signs of hypothermia include shivering, euphoria, the appearance of intoxication, and blue lips and nail beds

Blue lips.... :lol: wear longer skirts... Seriously I have witnessed similar in Blackpool. Minus 18 and nowt more that boob tubes, a belt and long boots.

Fantastic !! :D

HOLA448

This is one of the reasons I still sometimes like the UK. The rest of the country is pish but it's the random eccentric ******ing freakish behaviour that puts the 'Great' in Great Britain.

Brings a tear to me eye !! :D

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Okay a sensible answer to the question as to why people don't wear coats up here. Newcastle is a very compact city centre so you never spend more than a few minutes walking between bars and very few places have anywhere to put your coat which you need to do as it's too bloody hot inside.

However, any bird as fat as the ones in the pic should be going out fully covered up as a matter of public decenct - not to mention personal shame!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Okay a sensible answer to the question as to why people don't wear coats up here. Newcastle is a very compact city centre so you never spend more than a few minutes walking between bars and very few places have anywhere to put your coat which you need to do as it's too bloody hot inside.

I thought it was just because someone would nick it if you weren't wearing it...

HOLA4419

The article assumes that the girls pictured are from Newcastle. The chances are the girls pictured are on a stag do from a different part of the country as Newcastle is swamped with stag and hen parties every weekend. All the Geordie lasses I met in the Bigg Market were the spitting image of Cheryl Cole*

* after 10 pints anyway

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived