House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecrashingisles

Why Don't Newcastle Girls Ever Dress For The Weather?

They look happy enough though so who are we to judge I guess.

You'd look happy after half a bottle of vodka and a gallon of newcastle brown, even in the snow!

Clearly a case of "No sense, no feeling." ph34r.gif

Pier Pressure? :rolleyes:

They look happy enough though so who are we to judge I guess.

Early signs of hypothermia include shivering, euphoria, the appearance of intoxication, and blue lips and nail beds

Early signs of hypothermia include shivering, euphoria, the appearance of intoxication, and blue lips and nail beds

Blue lips.... :lol: wear longer skirts... Seriously I have witnessed similar in Blackpool. Minus 18 and nowt more that boob tubes, a belt and long boots.

Fantastic !! :D

This is one of the reasons I still sometimes like the UK. The rest of the country is pish but it's the random eccentric ******ing freakish behaviour that puts the 'Great' in Great Britain.

Brings a tear to me eye !! :D

Good hardy stock - must be those Viking genes. ;)

must be men in drag...otherwise we'd see nipples like coathooks in that weather.

Okay a sensible answer to the question as to why people don't wear coats up here. Newcastle is a very compact city centre so you never spend more than a few minutes walking between bars and very few places have anywhere to put your coat which you need to do as it's too bloody hot inside.

However, any bird as fat as the ones in the pic should be going out fully covered up as a matter of public decenct - not to mention personal shame!

"Survival of the fittest: Some girls claim Geordie men don’t make passes at people who wear clothes"

Pass right on by, judging by their looks. Can't say I'd want to strike up a casual conversation with any of them.

Thought that was the makeup.

Okay a sensible answer to the question as to why people don't wear coats up here. Newcastle is a very compact city centre so you never spend more than a few minutes walking between bars and very few places have anywhere to put your coat which you need to do as it's too bloody hot inside.

I thought it was just because someone would nick it if you weren't wearing it...

The article assumes that the girls pictured are from Newcastle. The chances are the girls pictured are on a stag do from a different part of the country as Newcastle is swamped with stag and hen parties every weekend. All the Geordie lasses I met in the Bigg Market were the spitting image of Cheryl Cole*

* after 10 pints anyway

Peerless joke.biggrin.gif

how about "size up"?

I thought it was just because someone would nick it if you weren't wearing it...

Well probably, but that's true of most places.

Jesus, what is going on with the one on the right?

She looks odd, like her head has been PhotoShopped on.

must be men in drag...

The chances are the girls pictured are on a stag do

If they're on a stag do, maybe they are blokes after all?