House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
On 7/27/2017 at 10:55 AM, Austin Allegro said:

I think young men just have to accept they either go MGTOW, or they accept that any relationship with a woman they have is temporary and that they have no real rights over any property or children they may have.

As stated in "The Red Pill" documentary by Paul Elam, "I can only conclude men aren't seen as human beings."  This conclusion shouldn't be seen as radical since in the rest of the animal kingdom, the male is often disposable or only one is needed...bulls, bees, ants, whatever. There are just a few that pair for life, like swans or collared doves. Should we just accept our lot by breeding, then being jettisoned?

It is a pity that humans are shedding culture, and intellect, and gene quality, and degenerating back into animals, but is it really that surprising?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
On 7/24/2017 at 9:55 PM, MancTom said:

its a massive red flag if a woman does not have a career and well paid job

With this approach you risk a cold and dispassionate relationship since you will fail to excite your woman. In fact, she wouldn't even have need of you once the sperm has been transferred, and in her high powered job she will encounter lots of exciting, edgy men, and one day....

HOLA443
14 hours ago, Millaise said:

With this approach you risk a cold and dispassionate relationship since you will fail to excite your woman. In fact, she wouldn't even have need of you once the sperm has been transferred, and in her high powered job she will encounter lots of exciting, edgy men, and one day....

Yes - to quote the immortal Bard - "Hoes ain't loyal".

HOLA444
13 hours ago, Millaise said:

Better find an uneducated one with no ambition, she will thank every day she gets to be with such amazing guys like us. Anyone in this thread that is properly educated in a skilled job is a great catch, don't let anyone fool you otherwise.

I would now only stay with a woman if she truly adored me.

HOLA445
HOLA446
On 7/27/2017 at 6:07 PM, chronyx said:

No different from all those Hero Single Mums

Very different.

If mum + dad = 100 on quality of parenting then single dad = 60 and single mum = 40. That's using factors like educational achievement, teenage pregnancy and criminal records.

Can't remember where I got this link from, might even be here but no harm in reminding ourselves why dads are awesome:

HOLA447
2 hours ago, developer said:

Anyone in this thread that is properly educated in a skilled job is a great catch, don't let anyone fool you otherwise.

well i have a brother in-law who is educated and a boring accountant earns 70k but is the most boring fooker you would ever meet. wonders about the house in ripped up clothes. 

i would not call him a catch :lol:

HOLA448
HOLA449
On 26/07/2017 at 4:54 PM, Austin Allegro said:

Like all very successful social changes, it was possible because both left and right supported it. The left wanted feminism, more voters and the 'advancement' of women. The right wanted more consumers and more workers so that profits and productivity would go up. A win-win situation!

Makes you think that both extremes are inventions from the same people..doesn't it..?

HOLA4410
17 hours ago, Millaise said:

As stated in "The Red Pill" documentary by Paul Elam, "I can only conclude men aren't seen as human beings."  This conclusion shouldn't be seen as radical since in the rest of the animal kingdom, the male is often disposable or only one is needed...bulls, bees, ants, whatever. There are just a few that pair for life, like swans or collared doves. Should we just accept our lot by breeding, then being jettisoned?

It is a pity that humans are shedding culture, and intellect, and gene quality, and degenerating back into animals, but is it really that surprising?

Peak evolution/human development.

its interesting that you imply this being a bad thing (I agree) yet others on here state people are simply slaves to the same behaviour's of their x million year old ancestors...

HOLA4411
2 hours ago, Butthead said:

One of the first skills a woman learns is how to pretend to adore a man. You will NEVER know if she truly adores you or not.

(And even if she does, women can go from "adore" to "makes my skin crawl" in no time at all)

I think I now make my partners skin crawl . Everything I do seems to be an annoyance to her but we are both sitting it out .

Maybe this site and its  realism (or is it doom and gloom ?) has changed me . I hate a lot more but I've discovered so many more things to hate.

I've no bad feelings towards my partner but a HPCer is a strange beast and we have swam for so many years against the tide maybe we are fatigued .

Sometimes I wish i could blow money on hols and cars, my life would be alot easier. I think people desire an easier life as they age but sitting back and bragging about the old days is not for me. My dad has a great observation about ex sports people . The older they get the better they were.......

Probably end up on my own living in an off grid gypsy caravan and you know what they doesn't sound too bad .

HOLA4412
2 hours ago, John51 said:

Very different.

If mum + dad = 100 on quality of parenting then single dad = 60 and single mum = 40. That's using factors like educational achievement, teenage pregnancy and criminal records.

Can't remember where I got this link from, might even be here but no harm in reminding ourselves why dads are awesome:

Ban this chauvinist sexist misogynist :D

HOLA4413
3 hours ago, Butthead said:

One of the first skills a woman learns is how to pretend to adore a man. You will NEVER know if she truly adores you or not.

(And even if she does, women can go from "adore" to "makes my skin crawl" in no time at all)

This is what shocked me to the core when I took my first naive steps into the dating world. Someone can be all over you one week, one day, one hour, and then all of a sudden you are nothing to them and they have total contempt for you.

I saw this behaviour 3 times with 3 different women inside of 6 months. In each case the switch happened pretty much when I let my guard down and thought "OK, I really like this one".

******ing terrifying.

HOLA4414

....oh and what I'm getting at is for this reason, along with my general not so high self esteem, would find it hard to 100% believe that I am ever really 'loved' by a woman. I just know too much, I've seen too much happen with my friends relationships too. I think it's all very conditional.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

They cost from $5000 to $50,000 - just like a wedding ;)

Very good! And it wears thin after five years of friction.

I predict that these sex robots will soon be outlawed in the West. The pretext will be that they are a gateway to illegal activity, or that they are addictive, whereas the truth is that they diminish  the one power women have over men.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
12 hours ago, John51 said:

Very different.

Wish I had 15 minutes a day with my Dad when I was young, those 70's children don't know how lucky they are.

HOLA4421
9 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

This is what shocked me to the core when I took my first naive steps into the dating world. Someone can be all over you one week, one day, one hour, and then all of a sudden you are nothing to them and they have total contempt for you.

I saw this behaviour 3 times with 3 different women inside of 6 months. In each case the switch happened pretty much when I let my guard down and thought "OK, I really like this one".

******ing terrifying.

Yep. In these cases the woman likes you just enough to date you but is not hugely in love with you, but there recent loneliness from being single will make them be all over you in the first week. 

Then because you barely meet her standards (which are probably over inflated anyway) then she will start becoming really picky over your personality once her loneliness subsides. You might find in some cases too when their loneliness subsides they become more confident and end up talking with more other guys than when they were single. Then you suddenly have competition.

HOLA4422
9 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

....oh and what I'm getting at is for this reason, along with my general not so high self esteem, would find it hard to 100% believe that I am ever really 'loved' by a woman. I just know too much, I've seen too much happen with my friends relationships too. I think it's all very conditional.

That's why I said in one of my posts above look for a woman who really depends on you, not an independent 'career' woman. Let her have a job, but nothing too fancy.

HOLA4423
13 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

******ing terrifying.

I used to call these women 'token collectors' way back in Uni. I am rather proud to see this is still valid (if not more so) 20 years later. I found this even more obvious when the male had a passion in some non-burd activity e.g. let's say making music.

They would be attracted by this passion but then attack and resent what becomes a competitor for the male's interest. As soon as the male shows he has genuinely put them above the interest e.g. sidelined or stopped making music anymore, they'd promptly fark off...token collected. On to the next one.

The male would be left bewildered and often with some substantial loss of interest in his previous passion. I theorise that the chad, *******, bad boy etc it so successful as they never give the token. The woman is NEVER the most important thing in their life and so they can't help but go back chasing that ever elusive token.

HOLA4424
49 minutes ago, DabHand said:

I used to call these women 'token collectors' way back in Uni. I am rather proud to see this is still valid (if not more so) 20 years later. I found this even more obvious when the male had a passion in some non-burd activity e.g. let's say making music.

They would be attracted by this passion but then attack and resent what becomes a competitor for the male's interest. As soon as the male shows he has genuinely put them above the interest e.g. sidelined or stopped making music anymore, they'd promptly fark off...token collected. On to the next one.

The male would be left bewildered and often with some substantial loss of interest in his previous passion. I theorise that the chad, *******, bad boy etc it so successful as they never give the token. The woman is NEVER the most important thing in their life and so they can't help but go back chasing that ever elusive token.

Chad's know how to play the game, that's why they spend all that time in the gym getting in shape in the first place. Because women really are that shallow and it works way better than trying to be charming or nice, it's actually more important than salary.

Some people say looks/ body is all about getting your foot in the door then it's all about personality. Well if a lot of men out there can NOT get many dates, they aren't getting their foot in the door at all. Then consider how many women complain about nasty or abusive boyfriends or boyfriends that cheat, they actually put up with it for a while, because these guys are in good shape the women are willing to look past their poor quality personality.

If things work out with this current Japanese girl I'm dating. Instead of making any assumptions about how long she will stick around, I will use the success of dating her to feed my confidence making me more motivated to go out to the gym more often. I can work hard at the gym knowing that every time I improve my gains the girl is more likely to stick around and it also gives me more options, so she better start treating me right too or I'll move on :) 

HOLA4425
6 hours ago, developer said:

You might find in some cases too when their loneliness subsides they become more confident and end up talking with more other guys than when they were single. Then you suddenly have competition.

43 minutes ago, developer said:

..I will use the success of dating her to feed my confidence making me more motivated to go out to the gym more often....it also gives me more options, so she better start treating me right too or I'll move on :) 

Without a hint of irony, I suppose.

Archived