HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

This has got to be an easy way for the average man on the street to make some money tomorrow, buy shares first thing tomorrow morning, sell them tomorrow afternoon just before close. Going to stick my money where my mouth is and do it.

(just watch the share price dive tomorrow though now ive said this!!)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

This has got to be an easy way for the average man on the street to make some money tomorrow, buy shares first thing tomorrow morning, sell them tomorrow afternoon just before close. Going to stick my money where my mouth is and do it.

If you think the market moves based on what 'men on the street' do after reading the papers, you are doomed as an 'investor'.

HOLA4412

Good luck. To late really. You should have bought them @ 369 a few weeks back like i did, then bought again @ 319 , wait to see if it bounced off 300 or carried on dropping. It bounced otherwise I would have bought in again @ 250.

At market open tomorrow the price will jump around 10% within seconds of 8am, then probably fall back to around +5% by 9am. might end the day up @ 10%. My guess is if you try and buy @ market open and sell at the end of the day you may make a few %.

Better to buy 50% of what you would have at open, wait to see if the price drops back around 9am, if it does buy the other 50% and see if you can sell later in the day for a profit. If the 9am price is above the 8am price buy the other 50% and hold the lot for a couple of days or weeks then sell. You should make some money.

Remember they have 48 hrs of testing to do before it is confirmed as able to hold the pressure for long periods. If this test fails the price will drop back again. I wont mean a maasive drop on a fail as this was not ment as a propper close, they intend to use it to 100% drain the oil into tankers with 0% leak.

They only need it to hold in shut off for say a week or few days if a hurricane hits and they have to move the tnaker ships.

You have the facts now.......make the trade!

M

HOLA4413

How do gap ups work in this scenario?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest Noodle

This is a good time to point out the rhetoric and nonsense spouted by the likes of Alex Jones and others who make a fortune out of conspiracy theories and gloomerisation.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425