House Price Crash Forum

Tights For Men!

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Daddy Bear
:lol::lol: Ha ha ha ha ha OMG!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Oohhhhhhhh I've got to stop for a lie down..............no, I'm off again.... :lol::lol: deary,deary me!

:(

where did I put that receipt?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I like the Oompa Loompa oufit!? :unsure:

article-1215630-03DB6DDB000005DC-442_224x362.jpg

Of course you do you shirtlifter. Would you and your batty boy mates mind not using the off forum section of this site as a gay dating agency ? you really are not doing HPC any favours at all. Not sure why the mods are allowing it.

HOLA4414
Of course you do you shirtlifter. Would you and your batty boy mates mind not using the off forum section of this site as a gay dating agency ? you really are not doing HPC any favours at all. Not sure why the mods are allowing it.

:lol: Have you met Eric?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The second picture in the article reminds me of publicity shots for Bruno.

I don't understand the terms in which the question is framed.

"Would you let your b/f wear these?"

Where does let come into it? "Could you make your b/f wear these?" might be more of a question, but the answer would still come back "No. No matter who you are, you aren't worth it."

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I work outside in the winter. My favourite Christmas present was a pair of thermal leggings from my wife. BHS I think she got them. They're not extravagantly patterned and I doubt she paid £70 for them. They do snag my leg hairs a bit but they keep me a degree or two warmer on a 4 1/2 hour stint stood by the roadside.

There does seem to be a great deal of masculine posturing on this site. Are you all so doubtful of your own male potency that you feel the need to pick on anything that triggers your finely honed nancy boy detection system?

HOLA4420
There does seem to be a great deal of masculine posturing on this site. Are you all so doubtful of your own male potency that you feel the need to pick on anything that triggers your finely honed nancy boy detection system?

I'm sure there are many men on this site that would be quite happy to have their BF wearing these. ;)

Maybe it's a "New Romantic" revival? Perhaps recessions create silly clothes?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I have thermal leggings for hiking but Christ almighty.... :lol:

I'd only wear my leggings in the deepest darkest mountains of Scotland mainly because if anyone saw me they would crease themselves, I have walked past mountain deer who have spontaneously keeled over and died in a fit of extreme mirth. The only person who has seen me in them in my missus and she nearly ended up like one of those people who watched that video in The Ring.

HOLA4425

Some of it is ironic...

Modern brits have no historical sense, from prehistory until about 150 years ago just about every man would have worn tights (or hose) as everyday wear, the last traces of that are socks. I'm all for variations in male dress coming back, the boring suit/shirt'n'trousers code of the 20th century is the exception, not the rule.

Mind you, he looks an idiot in the main pic.

(edited to repair quotes)

Archived