HOLA441
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

..or buy the same tele from the web, take your old tele to the dump & and save yourself double that amount. I like the way that they've used the word "slashing" in that article, when regarding the massive 50 quid saving on a PS3. If they had "slashed" it to a 150 quid, then they would have the right to call it a "slashing"...

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

my x-post from Scotland forum:

I thought they were absolutely bonkers paying that much for those flats. The way they went on like that door added about £50k to the value of that flat - its just a DOOR! you walk in and out of it when you come home, its that simple. your friends won't think more of you when they come round to dinner parties for the "wow factor"

Also, I couldn't believe the bidding on that o/o 475k flat. One minute the guy didn't even like it, 20 minutes later they were bidding 586k for it and then they up it in a heartbeat just because their solicitor says he has heard a whisper and thinks it will go for "a number begining with a 6"! Didn't seem very ethical of the professionals involved to me.

Those watching south of the border must have thought our O/O system looked pretty ropey!

HOLA446

I was in Club, flying to Barbados and who comes down the aisle but the Krusty herself with sprog.

She was hanging around bottle (thank god it wasnt breast) feeding it in the area by the club kitchen when a stewardess came over and politely asked her to return to World Traveller Plus. She chose to ignore the stewardess but the stewardess repeated her request. Krusty I kid you not turned around and said "Don't you recognise me?", thankfully the stewardess looked at her blankly and then the Krust came out with the classic "Don't you know who I am?". In a very abrupt tone the stewardess just said to her "Yes of course, you are the lady with the baby from 16E" and then proceeded to shuffle her back to her Premium Economy seat, the last I saw of her was her fat chubby face protesting through the curtains.

Needless to say I really enjoyed the rest of my flight :D

HOLA447
She also told the magazine she lost her virginity on a yacht before she was 18 - and her mother was in the next cabin. "It was eight days off my 18th birthday and I thought 'I cannot be a virgin at 18'," she said.

"It was during the eclipse of the moon, with the Gypsy Kings playing in the background. His mum was on one side and mine was on the other," she added.

Her father was where exactly???

HOLA448
I was in Club, flying to Barbados and who comes down the aisle but the Krusty herself with sprog.

She was hanging around bottle (thank god it wasnt breast) feeding it in the area by the club kitchen when a stewardess came over and politely asked her to return to World Traveller Plus. She chose to ignore the stewardess but the stewardess repeated her request. Krusty I kid you not turned around and said "Don't you recognise me?", thankfully the stewardess looked at her blankly and then the Krust came out with the classic "Don't you know who I am?". In a very abrupt tone the stewardess just said to her "Yes of course, you are the lady with the baby from 16E" and then proceeded to shuffle her back to her Premium Economy seat, the last I saw of her was her fat chubby face protesting through the curtains.

Nice story. These people deserve to be shot.

In my opinion - anybody who thinks they are a somebody - is a nobody.

HOLA449
"It was during the eclipse of the moon, with the Gypsy Kings playing in the background. His mum was on one side and mine was on the other," she added.

Jeez. Krusty admits to incestous group-sex romp at 17yrs old.

Even the chavs on the Jeremy Kyle show don't get up to such depraved malarkey.

I blame fee paying schools! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4410

As I said earlier:

LOATHSOME, THICK, REPELLENT FAT SLAG.

HOLA4411

Thank you - that's really brightened up my day.

She'd probably been banking on an upgrade on account of her 'iconic celebrity' status.

:lol:

Not much chance with a sucking sproglet.

If it was BA, Club to Barbados is often packed with staff on freebies and Air Milers anyway.

HOLA4412

Priceless !

HOLA4413
Thank you - that's really brightened up my day.

She'd probably been banking on an upgrade on account of her 'iconic celebrity' status.

Not much chance with a sucking sproglet.

If it was BA, Club to Barbados is often packed with staff on freebies and Air Milers anyway.

Yes defo, I didn't pay full price for my ticket, could never afford it :P airmiles are fantastic things. Those BAflights to Barbados of course have a First Class cabin for the real rich (and the Captains wife)

I spotted Krusty at the gate on boarding and she was holding back, I have no doubt she thought she would get an upgrade but those flights are always rammed.

Edited by Einstein71

HOLA4414
Yes defo, I didn't pay full price for my ticket, could never afford it :Pairmiles are fantastic things. Those BAflights to Barbados of course have a First Class cabin for the real rich (and the Captains wife)

I spotted Krusty at the gate on boarding and she was holding back, I have no doubt she thought she would get an upgrade but those flights are always rammed.

Esp. the BA Amex card two-for-one thing ;)

Mr B and I have had some very nice hols courtesy of that.

Trouble is, it spoils you. There's no way I could contemplate anything over around 9 hours down the back any more, particularly night flights.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Totally and utterly vile woman. No doubt she gets away with it so many times she thinks she has a divine right.

piece of shit.

She isn't any differerent to a lot of "stars" in this respect

There is one mega million selling singer who's reputed to always book economy in the full expectation of being upgraded to first because of who they are (I forget who, but I think it's an africa-american female)

tim

HOLA4418

This evening's show - Autumn 2007 as well. Same as last week. Seems this series was filmed TWO YEARS AGO. Yet they have only just decided to show it now. Channel 4 is a disgrace when it comes to ramping. Beeny's show may as well have been titled 'Sponsored by Foxtons'. As for this one - even worse.

Already tonight we have a 'perennial backpacker' wanting to get 'some roots down'. Phil's response ? 'About time too.'

Then we have a couple, including a Yank, who are renting a house at present. When Phil walks in he explains this is 'their home - albeit a rental one.' Frowns all round.

Next is the World's smallest terraced house. I am exaggerating there, but not by a lot. The cost of this shoebox in not so sunny sunningdale ? A cool £300k. Absolute insanity. It really is.

When the yank is visibly shocked at how little you get for your money ? A sarcastic response that this is not America and you get half over here for the same price. They don't actually bother to offer any explanation as to why of course.

Even though I do like a lot of British people - I am very gradually starting to really dislike this place. No positive change in the next 4-5 years and I may well ****** off somewhere else.

HOLA4419

Love that american girl. A pair of fresh eyes saying how crap all our housing is. She needs to take her guy with her to america, where she can get a mansion for the price of that terrace in berks. The man is a fool not to be taking advantage of an opportunity to get to america.

It's making me cringe, this is the height of the boom. Doh.

HOLA4420

Oh dear...

If this Yank really did buy at the peak, 2 years ago, I bet she hates this country even more.

(below I'm assuming that she buys, as I'm turning over the TV to a real channel now.)

It's disgusting how these "experts" have taken this newcomer to the country and have basically fleeced her out of thousands of pounds. I bet she's trapped in Negative Equity hell now wondering why she ever left the USA to come to this hole.

All to push some stupid "pwoperdee" agenda.

I like watching this program sometimes to laugh at all the morons who believe this property shit, but I think this American was just a bit naive and listened to all of the wrong people. Funny isn't it, all of these highly paid dickheads and she'd have done better by coming to an obscure forum on the Internet.

Funny how this program doesn't show a "follow-up" at the end? It would expose it for the sham that it is.

Mind you, anyone who buys a property either as a) an investment or b ) as the result of watching light entertainment on a backwater TV station deserves the poverty they get.

Edited by codeine

HOLA4421
Love that american girl. A pair of fresh eyes saying how crap all our housing is. She needs to take her guy with her to america, where she can get a mansion for the price of that terrace in berks. The man is a fool not to be taking advantage of an opportunity to get to america.

It's making me cringe, this is the height of the boom. Doh.

i have not read this whole thread but my god the ramping is back and full on

the american girl is so spot on those houses are to small

everything has its words in this program

£287K is not £287K its "12K under budget"

to small is not to small its "she is to picky"

what a pair of waN&&ers.

this whole country is wrecked if you give the sheeple money they will buy no matter what.

oh and they squeezed in the prices have risen lol

HOLA4422

He should be straight off to the USA. However, this is Autumn 2007, so if they had bought in america at that time they'd be even more royally fooked by now! :lol:

Shameless that CH4 is airing a "new" series made up of content from two years ago.

And these "goody-goody" Natwest adverts are really getting to me. Do the Sheeple not realise when they're being treated like fools?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Pity the single guy, 35, been watching the property market for 4 years, a feeling of being left behind by people he knows, last in his group of associates to buy, time has come to buy, I must get on the ladder. Peak of the boom. Fked now.

Exactly. Poor lad. Krusty describing a flat as an investment and how he can scramble up the "ladder". What can he do? Extend? Add another bedroom? Conservatory? No potential other than decorating. Madness

HOLA4425