House Price Crash Forum

The Bealzibub Broadcasting Coven Is Ramping Property Like Mad

HOLA441
HOLA442

The BBC is a disgrace when it comes to property ramping. The pimp to the property whores.

Under instruction from their masters no doubt, or just filled with staff who happen to be property investors.

They should not have a 'position' on such things.

Edited by tinker

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

where is the orible fionualla Early?

flat in 2008 Fionualla.

guy today said its stable so prices will be up by year end....autumn financial crisis notwithstanding of course.

HOLA446

On the Imagine artsy fartsy program with Yentob a couple of nights ago he said that the increase in art projects was fantastic as it had increased property prices, effin' nob.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

The BBC really needs to be dismantled and the presenters tried for fraud or treason or something, they continue to perpetrate their crimes against the masses even when its all going titsup.

HOLA447

Nearly put my foot through the telly this morning when the woman who was being interviewed on BBC Breakfast said something to the effect of - this is the third month this year that house prices have risen, mortgages are becoming available again and sellers need to consider that buyers can now offer more when they put their houses up for sale.

The 'First against the wall when the revolution comes' prize goes to...

HOLA448
The BBC is a disgrace when it comes to property ramping. The pimp to the property whores.

Under instruction from their masters no doubt, or just filled with staff who happen to be property investors.They should not have a 'position' on such things.

I have a gut feeling that almost anyone who's succssful in any branch of the media is a multiple home owner. I'm damn certain the vast majority of MP's are.

Do any stats exist for the total number of multiple home owners there are in the UK? Even better, some sort of occupational/demographic/geographic breakdown.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

It's about bloody time the BBC redeemed themselves from the MASSIVE RED DOWNWARD POINTING ARROW OF DOOM that we had to endure this time last year.

Finally the media are realising that people are sick of the kind of news touted by the doom-mongers and that most people now have great looking bank accounts from 12 months of thrifty living and really don't care for doom and gloom.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
"The BBC has always refused to disclose the salaries of its presenters, insisting that the information is commercially sensitive whenever freedom of information requests are submitted."

This needs to be stopped too, for any public money funded organizations outside of the MOD, hospitals and schools.

HOLA4414
Nearly put my foot through the telly this morning when the woman who was being interviewed on BBC Breakfast said something to the effect of - this is the third month this year that house prices have risen, mortgages are becoming available again and sellers need to consider that buyers can now offer more when they put their houses up for sale.

The 'First against the wall when the revolution comes' prize goes to...

It is sickening. I agree. :angry:

HOLA4415
I'd love to see some of you like Eric now.

I bet your walking round with a couple of tombstones in your eyes. :lol:

HPC??? How about HPI?

Now that's got a nice rich to it. Sounds like a cash register.

Sibley!? It's 5.50am!! You are actually really funny; did you know that?

:D:D

HOLA4416

Looks like Sibley is celebrating according to his post on Daily Express House price ramping newspaper

HOUSE PRICES UP FOR THIRD MONTH

31.07.09, 5:16am

You only have to look at all the Sold signs to realize the housing market is moving again.

I agree with the previous poster. The only people talking a crash up were people who wanting a bargain at a homeowners expense.

Great news today and the feel good factors well and truly back. Now the housing markets better the rest will follow. I for one will be glad when this doom and gloom period finishes.

Thank you Express for the happy headlines. Days off to a good start.

• Posted by: Sibley • Report Comment

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
It's about bloody time the BBC redeemed themselves from the MASSIVE RED DOWNWARD POINTING ARROW OF DOOM that we had to endure this time last year.

Finally the media are realising that people are sick of the kind of news touted by the doom-mongers and that most people now have great looking bank accounts from 12 months of thrifty living and really don't care for doom and gloom.

Hello sibley.

HOLA4420
Looks like Sibley is celebrating according to his post on Daily Express House price ramping newspaper

HOUSE PRICES UP FOR THIRD MONTH

31.07.09, 5:16am

You only have to look at all the Sold signs to realize the housing market is moving again.

I agree with the previous poster. The only people talking a crash up were people who wanting a bargain at a homeowners expense.

Great news today and the feel good factors well and truly back. Now the housing markets better the rest will follow. I for one will be glad when this doom and gloom period finishes.

Thank you Express for the happy headlines. Days off to a good start.

• Posted by: Sibley • Report Comment

Bravo!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

So, to recap

1. 27.1% of people of employment age aren't in paid work

2. A larger number of public-sector (ie taxpayer-funded) employees than ever

3. BofE printing money like there's no tomorrow

4. Huge budget defecit, more govt. spending and less tax income

And all this with the lowest interest rates since the last ice-age! We're galloping down diarrhoea drive, mate, and we're all just trying to avoid the huge pile of crap looming in the distance.

HOLA4423
So, to recap

1. 27.1% of people of employment age aren't in paid work

2. A larger number of public-sector (ie taxpayer-funded) employees than ever

3. BofE printing money like there's no tomorrow

4. Huge budget defecit, more govt. spending and less tax income

And all this with the lowest interest rates since the last ice-age! We're galloping down diarrhoea drive, mate, and we're all just trying to avoid the huge pile of crap looming in the distance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh the melodrama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't work for Radio 4 do you?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Sibley!? It's 5.50am!! You are actually really funny; did you know that?

:D:D

5.50AM??

Is Sibley a postman getting up for work?

Or is he just back from another big night in the VIP area of Maidstone's Images niterie again?