House Price Crash Forum

'i Can't Afford To Eat Healthily' Says £600-a-month Benefits Woman Who Weighs 22 Stone

HOLA441
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest DisposableHeroes

'i Can't Afford To Eat Healthily' Says £600-a-month Benefits Woman Who Weighs 22 Stone, Sob story of the day

You've made a spelling mistake in your title. I think your missing an l.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

am I being tremendously insensitive by suggesting that if instead of getting benefits, she simply got access to a soup kitchen, she'd be thinner and wouldn't have needed the expensive operation?

am I a 19th C biggot?

HOLA448

Labours gift to society.

I remember when I was a kid some families that were on benefits. What I distinctly remember was that they were quite poor.

Todays benefit families seem to be quite well off and in some cases better than those that work full time!

Benefits should really be a big government warehouse with beds and a soup kitchen.

That would cut the cost by about £100B enough to scrap VAT. It would also make rent a lot cheaper and hence working poor would be considerably better off.

HOLA449
am I being tremendously insensitive by suggesting that if instead of getting benefits, she simply got access to a soup kitchen, she'd be thinner and wouldn't have needed the expensive operation?

am I a 19th C biggot?

In her case it is clear cut that you could slash benefits but what of the case of single mothers with kids?

You cant cut the benefits as the kids suffer. The alternative is to take the kids away but that would probably cost even more than letting the mother have benefits.

HOLA4410
You cant cut the benefits as the kids suffer. The alternative is to take the kids away but that would probably cost even more than letting the mother have benefits.

indeed, the dilemma...

HOLA4411
In her case it is clear cut that you could slash benefits but what of the case of single mothers with kids?

fat parents have fat kids

unemployed parents have unemployed kids

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I find it interesting she is considered depressed. Those on incapacity/disability have gone up six fold in the last 25 years. I dont see x6 the amount of people in wheelchairs, thats for sure, so can only assume that most of the change is accounted for alcoholics and the 'depressed'

Im sure most of us have been told we're depressed by our quacks at some point, or known someone in our lives termed 'clinically' depressed.

Seems to me this depression is exacerbated by sitting alone at home. In this case scoffing all day long. If they had busy working lives they wouldnt have time to be depressed.

Like i said, the welfare state sponsors this depravity.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

:lol::lol::lol:

This article has made my day - I knew this would be giving the posters here an embolism.

It really is the perfect Daily Mail article that works on so many different levels - must be the editors wet dream

HOLA4417
:lol::lol::lol:

This article has made my day - I knew this would be giving the posters here an embolism.

It really is the perfect Daily Mail article that works on so many different levels - must be the editors wet dream

Is your avatar her 'before' picture ?

HOLA4418
I dont blame her. If people want to feed themselves to death, thats up to them. Its the satanic welfare state that facilitates this depravity.

Yes and the easiest way for her to lose weight is to lose benefits.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Like they do here in France. No qualms in doing this should the kids be in any danger of suffering. Plenty of foster families to take care of them.

And surprisingly, you don't get as many sob stories like that one in the Daily Mail.

(They exist, but just in far less numbers. And the French govt wouldn't be giving her all those benefits.............)

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
fat parents have fat kids

unemployed parents have unemployed kids

Add the Wealthy/Bankers think up better schemes to rob the "Lower" Classes and keep them in their place - mostly under the pretext that it's "good" for you!

ie if you don't give the farmers millions in subsidies through Defra - food prices will go up. Well they have anyway!

It's the multiple 1000's acres owned by 'hidden' companies and the super rich who get most of these subsidies - mostly for doing bugga all.

The woman should be forced to eat cabbage soup specially prepared by . . . .

HOLA4424
Add the Wealthy/Bankers think up better schemes to rob the "Lower" Classes and keep them in their place - mostly under the pretext that it's "good" for you!

ie if you don't give the farmers millions in subsidies through Defra - food prices will go up. Well they have anyway!

It's the multiple 1000's acres owned by 'hidden' companies and the super rich who get most of these subsidies - mostly for doing bugga all.

The woman should be forced to eat cabbage soup specially prepared by . . . .

Who? Who? Tell me!

HOLA4425

Archived