Man Utd Accept £80m Ronaldo Bid

darwin

HOLA441
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Whoa, that's a lot of cash. Would be rude not to take it. Nearly as much as what Mike Ashley's asking for the whole of Newcastle United!

Good riddance, I hate the b*stard.

On another note, let's start the OT countdown: 3... 2... 1...

HOLA443
HOLA444

Yes football another bubble. Quote from someone moaning about Setanta. "How will clubs be able to buy players without Setanta cash?"

Well the cost of players, like houses might have to fall

(poor attempt at keeping thread OT I know!) :lol:

HOLA445
Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Whoa, that's a lot of cash. Would be rude not to take it. Nearly as much as what Mike Ashley's asking for the whole of Newcastle United!

Probably what Ashley will accept for Newcastle :lol:

Red Kharma should be on shortly. I think most Man Utd fans will see this as brilliant buisness. 80m Wow!!!

He was always going to go and was always one of those players that made sure he knew where the back door was when entering Utd.

The question now is how much of that fund will Fergie get. The yanks have some big debts to cover. This will weaken Utd for next season and if the lose Tevez I think it will be a disaster.

Saying all that Fergie has a talent in creating great squads.

Liverpool are skint and need to service debt and this will restrict them in the transfer market

This simply means that Chelsea will win the PL next season :P

HOLA446
Guest theboltonfury

Red Kharma should be on shortly. I think most Man Utd fans will see this as brilliant buisness. 80m Wow!!!

He was always going to go and was always one of those players that made sure he knew where the back door was when entering Utd.

The question now is how much of that fund will Fergie get. The yanks have some big debts to cover. This will weaken Utd for next season and if the lose Tevez I think it will be a disaster.

Liverpool are skint and need to service debt and this will restrict them in the transfer market

Sadly, this only backs up my general view, that football has gone from being brilliant to becoming a joke sport.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Glad we've got rid of this petulant tosser. His antics when getting subbed were typical.

Actually, when Fergie convinced him to stay last year, this move happening in a year was always highly probable.

I always thought we should hold out and sell him for €100m, not the €75m mooted a year ago, looks like we've pretty much done that.

In many ways, having Ronaldo meant we felt obliged to build the formation around him. I have no fear that we will move on and also be able to buy a few more great players.

Good riddance Ronaldo, you were never a George Best, thanks to your petulance.

btw this quote is from another forum and sums it up quite nicely:

It's like shagging a hot but moody French exchange student - and she's got her Eurolines ticket but rebooked it a few times.

Now, she's just headed off and you are standing at Victoria Station with a load of bunce in your pocket, the knowledge that in time you'll remember the great blow jobs and shags in the kitchen and forget about the arguments in Sainsburys and the time she gave your boss a hand job in the bogs.

Now, you realise that British is best and as you walk past Buckingham Palace and head up towards Trafalgar Square, your eyes fall upon Clare Balding, Carol Vordermann and Kerry Katona and realise you are better off with an English strumpet (Defoe, Owen is available, Bentley...)

HOLA4411
Sadly, this only backs up my general view, that football has gone from being brilliant to becoming a joke sport.

I tend to agree still enjoy watching the game but must admit the only people that actually are passionate about it now these days are the fans of the successful clubs or VI's in the media, not many others give a hoot about it money has wrecked the sport as this deal proves, most of it if not all of this money will be swallowed up by the Banks in the interest debt repayments, think the club in Question owe close on 850 million :lol:

HOLA4412
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

I've just phoned Real Madrid and said I could play a bit of football and I'm a free agent, they offered me a grande !! I accepted and now of course I'm injured.

Get on it. They're chucking money away !!

Ronaldo's had his best season and from now on its downhill and Fergie knows it, good business for the Mancs.

HOLA4413
btw this quote is from another forum and sums it up quite nicely:

:lol:

that's quality!

what i want to know is where the ell are madrid getting all this money from? 56mill for kaka, 80 for ronaldo and they've got their eyes on a whole load of expensive players

HOLA4414

that's quality!

what i want to know is where the ell are madrid getting all this money from? 56mill for kaka, 80 for ronaldo and they've got their eyes on a whole load of expensive players

Yeh it does make you wonder, if they had it all along why didn't they spend it before instead of playing second fiddle to Barca.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

It wont matter to Chelsea, Cole always had the beating of Ronaldo anyway.

HOLA4419
Guest theboltonfury
It wont matter to Chelsea, Cole always had the beating of Ronaldo anyway.

There is only one footballer who is a bigger dick than Ronaldo and you've just named him.

HOLA4420
There is only one footballer who is a bigger dick than Ronaldo and you've just named him.

There you go then, bigger dick is better than big dick.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest theboltonfury
There you go then, bigger dick is better than big dick.

Let me rephrase then.

There is only one footballer who is more repellant, abhorrent and repugnant than Ronaldo - Ashley Cole. IMO

HOLA4424
How much of this money will be used to repay some of the debt Glazer foisted on the club?

All of it probably. Seriously I have watched United since the Babes and I can honestly say that the whole Ronaldo circus has been overblown. I look at it this way. He takes 99% of the freekicks-other players look for him the majority of the time. He has brilliant flashes but is the most wasteful player (percentage wise) I have seen in a United shirt. Taken overall the bugger can go and we will keep the 80m thanks. BTW I am not one who says "thanks for everything Ronnie". He has been a very well paid young man, United have put him where he is. We owe him sod all-he owes United.

HOLA4425
Let me rephrase then.

There is only one footballer who is more repellant, abhorrent and repugnant than Ronaldo - Ashley Cole. IMO

yep

"o ashley cole he's such a effin ***hole"

Archived