House Price Crash Forum

Gordon Brown's Latest Youtube Video

HOLA441
HOLA442

Why has he made a video that primarily features creepy shots of himself? :blink:

The message is kinda lost because you can't help but be hypnotised by the constant shots portraying him as being normal.

Is this the final, mad moments of a defeated man?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

It has been on for 7 hours. Has had 300 views, and only one comment (a positive one).

I put a (critical but clean) comment on, but it hasn't appeared. He's deleting them!

Can you put a comment on?

I suppose that depends whether the comment carries the right tone or if its content could in any way be construed as the slightest bit critical of our great leader. I tried it and got 'comment pending approval' so they'll be there for quite some time waiting on the few that will be 'on message' that they will actually approve.

Is this the final, mad moments of a defeated man?

We can only hope...

HOLA446

It has been on for 7 hours. Has had 300 views, and only one comment (a positive one).

I put a (critical but clean) comment on, but it hasn't appeared. He's deleting them!

Done. Dont hold yer breath. <_<

HOLA447

interesting video.

I think instead of growing our way out id rather make cuts in public spending, thankyou Mr Brown. The first option, grow your way out is both wishy washy AND a risk. The latter is a certainty. Cuts will save money.

Also, I wish he would NEVER mention their efforts to making borrowing available. To make lending available. How about the notion of GETTING OUT OF DEBT. How about the pledge to make DEBT A THING OF THE PAST?

oooohh, tooo radical huh.....

HOLA448
Guest KingCharles1st

I managed to watch till 50 seconds before feeling uneasy...

Why the dated music- a bit like his ideas

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I like the way he included a wee 'me and Obama are really good mates' bit in the middle to try and get people to like him more.

And the lone approved comment, which praises him unconditionally, makes him look like a Sadam-esque dictator. I have no PR training but even I know that such blatant censorship makes him look bad. What sort of bloody idiots does he have running the show!

HOLA4412
I suppose that depends whether the comment carries the right tone or if its content could in any way be construed as the slightest bit critical of our great leader. I tried it and got 'comment pending approval' so they'll be there for quite some time waiting on the few that will be 'on message' that they will actually approve.

Ah yes that would explain it.

I can't see them approving what I had to say though. :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

That was a disturbing and delusional video, is he really gone completely mad? I expect he dresses up and pretends to be the queen as well.

Next he'll be complaining about the H8ters in prime ministers question time, I hope the cretin doesn't start posting his drivel on here.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Anybody tried posting the Dan Hannan vid as a video response instead of trying to comment?

You only seem to be able to comment using your own videos, so the Dan Hannan one is out.

Still I've got one of my own I've replied with, but again it is waiting for approval. It is a squaking parrot hopping from side to side.

Sums him up really. :ph34r:

HOLA4418
Guest barebear

I've left a comment.

'' Thats great that your helping homeowners but what about tennants paying higher rents due to the boom ? Dont they count ?

'' And what about savers ?''

Hasn't appeared yet as its being scutinised, must go theres a knock on the door..........................

HOLA4419

I left the comment:

"Is Peter Mandelson busy on a keyboard deleting all the negative comments ?

You can delete the comments, but you can't delete the votes at the next election."

I look forward to seeing this in the comments section.

:lol::lol:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

What a fvckin' one-eyed idio.....

"International recession" :wacko:

(Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under)

Gordon is doing a fantastic job. I must vote Labour. Must vote Labour. Must ...

HOLA4422

Is this the same as Labour's party political broadcast that was on this evening?

Is Gordon Brown now the sole representative of Labour? Bigging him up as in a one-man show like that strikes me as totally counter-productive, since he's possibly Labour's biggest liability!

I know other leaders have done this in the past, but this one was so clumsily done, like it was trying to showcase the presentational skills of someone who has none.

What will we see next? David Cameron rapping? Nick Clegg effing and blinding? The UKIP leader drunk?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Very worrying......can't ever remember youtube censoring comments like this. I put 2 on. The positive one flashed up within 30mins the less flattering one (but still clean) nowhere to be seen. Excellent....more intrusion into our lives.

Oh f**k it. You go Gordon.....You're the Man!!! There.......happy now????

HOLA4425

must be my hearing,I'm sure he said he was going to infest to get out of the downturn.

infesting schools

infesting hospitals

infesting public services.

don't we bloody know it!!! :lol:

Archived