House Price Crash Forum

Hpc? - Don't Hold Your Breath!

Tenantfromhell

HOLA441
HOLA442

The market is going to be flooded with investment property soon. I have first hand experience. The block where I lived until I relocated recently has four flats for sale - all the investment buyers are selling. The flat I moved to is being sold from under me. Anybody in denial about the snowballing lowering of confidence better wake up sharpish.

HOLA443

He He He -

If all you losers can do is pick me up on my English - then go spell 'I lost out because I am without commercial astuteness!'

You moaning, whimpering fools. I read your pompous and self-righteous ramblings about how all of us investors will fail. You are only here because you failed to spot an opportunity and are bitter that you know realise that you are financially inept. I have a great many friends who rent happily because it is their choice. They don't bitch or whinge about us investors because their lives are full of other things.

I bought years ago and will always survive because instead of trying to pull the successful down, I decided to join them.

I feel that the BTL bandwagon is now full and I am now investing in locally manufactured products. I will be employing loads of Lithuanians and Poles who know how to work hard and don't grumble about my riches.

Anyways - bye for now, I'm off to ask a Romanian to polish my Aston Martin!

Wow you're so cool. Ask the Romanian to polish your nob while you're there, as I'm sure you won't be getting any from anywhere else in the foreseable future.

HOLA444
Guest AuntJess

Actually Aston Martins are down in price - 16%... so you can buy several for your Romanian pal or yourself, or play with! :P

see here

Actually you must be quite hideous, if despite owning an Aston Martin ( snigger) you are posting here on a Saturday night. Not even an AM can pull for you, eh? ;)

HOLA445
Actually Aston Martins are down in price - 16%... so you can buy several for your Romanian pal or yourself, or play with! :P

see here

Actually you must be quite hideous, if despite owning an Aston Martin ( snigger) you are posting here on a Saturday night. Not even an AM can pull for you, eh? ;)

And to think of the success I had in college even with an austin metro.

They are surprisingly roomy cars.

btp

HOLA446

Well I for one think it's super & smashing to get a range of viewpoints on property the economy & investing and to improve one's grammar in the process and even some humour thrown in for good measure!

Also to hear from people who are out there actually doing it and doing it (using whichever hand) or not doing it and using expressions such as troll & numpty should enable me to also sound clever in future

Well done Housepricecrash!!(only not yet obviously so as to make it more interesting)

HOLA447

Finally - If your economical astuteness is that good, how come you missed out on the house buying roller coaster yourselves??

What I object to is your smug assumption that everyone posting here, other than yourself - obviously - is in the same boat. That's simply not the case, there are many here who haven't yet been able to get on the housing ladder - some who don't particularly want to, others who would like to and are awaiting the opportunity, there are plenty who have STR'd, some have liquidated their portfolios.

So don't assume that everyone here has missed the 'roller coaster' you dimwit. AND let's see how you are coping when the roller coaster ride finishes, rather than calling it halfway through.

HOLA448

He He He -

If all you losers can do is pick me up on my English - then go spell 'I lost out because I am without commercial astuteness!'

You moaning, whimpering fools. I read your pompous and self-righteous ramblings about how all of us investors will fail. You are only here because you failed to spot an opportunity and are bitter that you know realise that you are financially inept. I have a great many friends who rent happily because it is their choice. They don't bitch or whinge about us investors because their lives are full of other things.

I bought years ago and will always survive because instead of trying to pull the successful down, I decided to join them.

I feel that the BTL bandwagon is now full and I am now investing in locally manufactured products. I will be employing loads of Lithuanians and Poles who know how to work hard and don't grumble about my riches.

Anyways - bye for now, I'm off to ask a Romanian to polish my Aston Martin!

So speaks the voice of a bull.....

Why am I feeling so confident all of a sudden?

Oh yes.... Of course.....

This poster is a TWIT!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I try my best to be grammatically correct and to spell correctly incase some over paid knob is reading my post, but from now on I am going to make textual balls ups on purpose!!

Stick to the topic you loosers!

Well, if they can't make any good points against the original post, they might as well attack spelling/grammer or make random attacks on the poster himself.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Yes and calling the OP a twit isn't going to make them be able to afford a house.

Yes and calling Gordon Brown the scum of the earth isn't going to fix this country either - but it doesn't change the fact that he is, and I can point that out if I darn well feel like it. :)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

It's an unfortunate English trait to want to destroy and pull down those who have success. There are some people who see success and want a share of it. They give up luxuries and time (the biggest luxury?) so that they can apply themselves to providing a better and brighter future for themselves and their loved ones.

All I see here is a group of envious ne'rdowells who, instead of finding a way around the challenges of life, they moan, whinge, bleat and generally cry about the fact that they have found themselves in a slightly less than ideal situation.

The youngsters trying to get on the ladder have my sympathy and support. The other f*ckwits can go screw themselves because they have had their chance of a place in the sun and blown it. Some by their own hand and some becuase of misfortune. I can understand and symathise with those too..........until they start to ridicule and destroy what I do and how I do it!

I then have a chance to rub their envious, spiteful noses in their own mess.

Instead of wasting your valuable time trying to poke fun at the financially successful, why don't you go and make your own fortunes?

The other point is that money and property isn't everything..........ask someone cannot have children or someone who is terminally ill. They have a true perspective on life.

Your little jibes and taunts have absolutely no affect. The universe is a huge place! :D

HOLA4415
Guest Alright Jack

it's ........abbreviation of ''it is''

its.......... possessive pronoun like his, her, their, our.........so no apostrophe!....

why do only about 2% of the population know this???????

its a mystery!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Instead of wasting your valuable time trying to poke fun at the financially successful, why don't you go and make your own fortunes?

Instead of wasting your valuable time trying to poke fun at the financially unsuccesful, why don't you go and play with your Romanian?

I hate to break it to you but I (and I'm sure most others on here) do not envy you at all. Why would we envy somebody with an attitude problem who talks down to people in such a smug and arrogant way?

I have chosen my path in life and I am very happy. If I wasn't happy I would make the necessary changes.

I would like to be able to afford a home for my family within the next five years but it is not the end of the world if I don't. As somebody who almost lost a brother in a near-fatal accident I know all about what's really of value in life thank you.

More to the point, if you really are so succesful and content, why are you on here trying to big yourself up by belittling others? It makes no sense.

It leads me to suspect that you are not really as happy with your life as you say you are.

EDIT: Oh and incidentally shouldn't your username be "Landlordfromhell" if you are such a property tycoon? <_<

Edited by Ethel

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

The possessive form of "it" would occur in something like "The ship dropped its mine in the sea", where there's no apostrophe.

But the possessive form of a proper noun DOES have an apostrophe.

"I dropped Sarah's comb"

Why is this? This seems contradictory to me but I'm sure there must be a good reason and I'm dying to hear it. :P

HOLA4420
Guest AuntJess

It's an unfortunate English trait to want to destroy and pull down those who have success. There are some people who see success and want a share of it. They give up luxuries and time (the biggest luxury?) so that they can apply themselves to providing a better and brighter future for themselves and their loved ones.

All I see here is a group of envious ne'rdowells who, instead of finding a way around the challenges of life, they moan, whinge, bleat and generally cry about the fact that they have found themselves in a slightly less than ideal situation.

The youngsters trying to get on the ladder have my sympathy and support. The other f*ckwits can go screw themselves because they have had their chance of a place in the sun and blown it. Some by their own hand and some becuase of misfortune. I can understand and symathise with those too..........until they start to ridicule and destroy what I do and how I do it!

I then have a chance to rub their envious, spiteful noses in their own mess.

The other point is that money and property isn't everything..........ask someone cannot have children or someone who is terminally ill. They have a true perspective on life.

Your little jibes and taunts have absolutely no affect. The universe is a huge place! :D

Why not go and explore it chuck, give the extra terrestrials the benefit of your 'wisdom' :rolleyes: .

HOLA4421
But, surely, the apostrophe is used in the possessive form, as in 'It's mine'...
That's not a possessive; it's short for "it is mine". The possessive form of "it" would occur in something like "The ship dropped its mine in the sea", where there's no apostrophe.

I think Mr Jones was being humourous...

HOLA4422

I see that the children on this site have added an unauthorised avatar. How is this site going to have any sort of credibility if the moderators can interfere with a posters profile?

I would be surprised that the advertisers on this site would be impressed with the behaviour here and would be comfortable with this sort of interference.

To be honest, when I came to this country, I expected to encounter professional and hard working people but this site seems to be the meeting place for the trailer trash that I heard existed. Go get an education and a life! You may make enough money to buy your next fourpack of Tenents Super!

He He :D

HOLA4423

But the possessive form of a proper noun DOES have an apostrophe.

"I dropped Sarah's comb"

Why is this? This seems contradictory to me but I'm sure there must be a good reason and I'm dying to hear it. :P

You are distinguishing a comb belonging to Sarah from Sarahs-comb and Sarahs' comb (many Sarahs). It's unlikely you'd have the noun its-comb. This is my opinion. I think American grammar is more precise than English grammar, probably because it came from England in the first place!

What I find interesting is the amount of people on this site who use LOSE and LOOSE. I believe that they are one and the same person. If people are able to communicate effectively I don't care if they cannot spell every single word but it is obvious, to me at least, that some here are using multiple user names.

My posts got censored yesterday so I'm deciding whether or not to bother posting any longer.