House Price Crash Forum

Is Iran about to seek revenge on israel and will this start a middle east war and cause a re-run of the Yam Kippor crisi of the 70's?

HOLA441
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
3 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Conspiracy theorist = Someone who dares to discuss possible alternatives to the official line, or the reasons behind it.

Not quite.

A conspiracy theorist is someone who BELIEVES alternatives to official positions/narratives.

HOLA444
5 hours ago, Lucky Larry said:

Yes , not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews but anyone aiding and abetting this genocidal apartheid Zionist regime are both supporters of Zionism and hoodlums 

And anyone reading your posts is wasting their time.

See. I admit I have failings!

HOLA445
49 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

There had to be a difference between brainstorming and just making things up.

For lots it seems that it's easier to just believe anything that is anti West and anti government essentially they will believe anything apart from the official line, and they seem to think this makes them smart and not "sheep"

But the "truth seekers" are the ones who are spreading all the lies, which is pretty ironic

Given our current government I think it is prudent to verify everything they say, not just accept the official line. 

HOLA446
2 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Given our current government I think it is prudent to verify everything they say, not just accept the official line. 

There's questioning and then there's just blindly accepting anything that says differently, no matter how ridiculous. Few who bark on about the "official line" have any critical thinking skills whatsoever, considering what they'll blindly accept. Very occasionally they'll be roughly right, by coincidence.

Overall it's best to simply ignore anyone who doesn't apply scepticism equally.

HOLA447
HOLA448
2 hours ago, zugzwang said:

190811190106-ana-cabrera-8-11-2019-super

As you already know, In around 2016 I thought Trump had a point.

Seeing his stance on various issues I changed my mind, I now think he is dangerous to the stability of the world.

Which is different to you, because originally you disliked the genocidal maniacs, but you changed your mind to lovingly support genocide. 

At some point things must not add up in your head? I imagine? But I'm not you. I don't absolutely love authoritarian dictators and genocide.

HOLA449
1 hour ago, Bruce Banner said:

Fair enough and I get your point, I think something along the lines of, it's great to have an open mind, but don't allow it to be so open that your brain rolls out of it 

Which is what I think has happened to vest swathes on people of Twitter caused by accumulated distrust of government, exasperated by the last few years especially from Covid etc.

HOLA4410

The US WON'T join any retaliation

A senior White House official told Axios that Biden told Netanyahu: 'You got a win. Take the win'.

And White House national security spokesman John Kirby told NBC: 'We don't seek a war with Iran. We're not looking for escalation here.' According to the New York Times, Mr Biden dissuaded Israel from giving the go-ahead on an immediate retaliation attack against Iran.

President Joe Biden has told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will not support any counter-attack.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13307411/Israel-vows-offensive-defensive-action-Iran-launched-350-missile-attack.html

HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

As you already know, In around 2016 I thought Trump had a point.

Seeing his stance on various issues I changed my mind, I now think he is dangerous to the stability of the world.

Which is different to you, because originally you disliked the genocidal maniacs, but you changed your mind to lovingly support genocide. 

At some point things must not add up in your head? I imagine? But I'm not you. I don't absolutely love authoritarian dictators and genocide.

You spent four years trying persuade everyone here that Trumpy was the messiah... and now you're complaining about conspiracy theories? C'mon!

I must admit I don't remember the one about Ted Cruz's dad being involved in the assassination of JFK. Pure comedy gold.
😄

The Israeli/American genocide of the Palestinian people is what this thread is about. Iran's unprecedented retaliatory strike yet more evidence that the balance of geopoltical power has shifted beyond the hegemon's grasp.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
5 hours ago, Grayphil said:

For lots it seems that it's easier to just believe anything that is anti West and anti government essentially they will believe anything apart from the official line, and they seem to think this makes them smart and not "sheep"

But the "truth seekers" are the ones who are spreading all the lies, which is pretty ironic

You just put into words what I've been feeling for a long time, especially from some vocal people on this forum.

And I'm not even going to comment on the anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas, pro-terrorist, pro-Iran, essentially pro-jihad (whether you think it or not) sentiment because its pointless trying to talk to anyone with those views.

HOLA4414
5 hours ago, anonguest said:

Go on then. Show others here one such post.

Don't have time to go through genocide advocates post history. Since you do, feel free to go through and you won't find a single one supporting Hamas or idf terrorists.

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, bumble bee said:

The US WON'T join any retaliation

A senior White House official told Axios that Biden told Netanyahu: 'You got a win. Take the win'.

And White House national security spokesman John Kirby told NBC: 'We don't seek a war with Iran. We're not looking for escalation here.' According to the New York Times, Mr Biden dissuaded Israel from giving the go-ahead on an immediate retaliation attack against Iran.

President Joe Biden has told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will not support any counter-attack.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13307411/Israel-vows-offensive-defensive-action-Iran-launched-350-missile-attack.html

Given the reason for shooting down Iranian drones and missiles, the US should also be prepared to act in similar manner when israeel takes action.

HOLA4416
10 hours ago, zugzwang said:

You spent four years trying persuade everyone here that Trumpy was the messiah... and now you're complaining about conspiracy theories? C'mon!

I must admit I don't remember the one about Ted Cruz's dad being involved in the assassination of JFK. Pure comedy gold.
😄

The Israeli/American genocide of the Palestinian people is what this thread is about. Iran's unprecedented retaliatory strike yet more evidence that the balance of geopoltical power has shifted beyond the hegemon's grasp.

No I didn't, that is a complete lie

I thought he had some OK ideas, I then changed my mind.

I've got no idea what you are on about regarding Ted Cruz's dad, I'm sure this is something else thar you have read in some Chinese/russsian Pravda article 

But then you try to pivot to Irans strike upon Isreal being a game changing event, I'm sorry to inform you, that Iran attacking hasn't suddenly propelled China into the ruler of the free world, just nonsense.