House Price Crash Forum

Labour is doing well, but it could still lose the election. Here are the three big hurdles it must overcome [OPINION]

HOLA441
9 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

You've no idea about a mainstream news piece that embroiled Sturgeon?

Perhaps you should seeing as you've got a lot else to say on the subject 

I assumed you were talking about a Labour politician.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

Hundreds of thousands of women are assaulted by men every year. I can't recall you making women's public safety an issue on HPC before? It seems only when the gender issue is implicated that you start flapping your gums.

More Rubbish Deflection. 

Not sure about the numbers of Women assaulted by men every year but the police do take action. Men also get attacked by other Men and Women. I just popped up to my local high street to see 3 Police dealing with a situation. As I walked past there was a melee of people gawping I heard one person say to another the Blond Woman beat the other Woman up. 

I cannot remember a thread about violence between people ever being discussed on HPC before, however don't bring it up to try and deflect the Trans issue. Accusing me of ignoring violence against the person unless it was part of a Trans debate. 

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
55 minutes ago, Insane said:

More Rubbish Deflection. 

Not sure about the numbers of Women assaulted by men every year but the police do take action. Men also get attacked by other Men and Women. I just popped up to my local high street to see 3 Police dealing with a situation. As I walked past there was a melee of people gawping I heard one person say to another the Blond Woman beat the other Woman up. 

I cannot remember a thread about violence between people ever being discussed on HPC before, however don't bring it up to try and deflect the Trans issue. Accusing me of ignoring violence against the person unless it was part of a Trans debate. 

But you are the one doing the deflecting! Hyping the threat to women from the trans community when in fact it's the far greater threat - orders of magnitude greater threat - from men that we should be debating. 

Edited by zugzwang

HOLA447
2 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

But you are the one doing the deflecting! Hyping the threat to women from the trans community when in fact it's the far threat from men that we should be debating. 

No you are right through the whole thread. Go back and read your words , refusing to answer simple questions and trying to change the direction of the subject. 

HOLA448
53 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

But you are the one doing the deflecting! Hyping the threat to women from the trans community when in fact it's the far greater threat - orders of magnitude greater threat - from men that we should be debating. 

Trans women are men.  Hope that helps you understand.  Man.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Just now, zugzwang said:

Science says you're wrong. The law says you're wrong. Trans women are women!

Lol.

Said the person who could not answer if a Woman's Swimming Race that was won by a person with a C--k was Won by a Man or Woman. 

HOLA4412
1 minute ago, Insane said:

Lol.

Said the person who could not answer if a Woman's Swimming Race that was won by a person with a C--k was Won by a Man or Woman. 

If that individual was a trans woman then clearly a woman won the race. If that individual was a man then he should have been disqualified.

HOLA4413
2 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

If that individual was a trans woman then clearly a woman won the race. If that individual was a man then he should have been disqualified.

He had a c--k so was a man but he was not disqualified. 

There lies the problem.

HOLA4414
1 minute ago, Insane said:

He had a c--k so was a man but he was not disqualified. 

There lies the problem.

Having a cock doesn't disqualify you from presenting as a woman or competing against other women (and men). That's the law. It's not a problem.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Just now, zugzwang said:

You brought the subject up! It's of very little interest to me.

No it is a big interest to you and one you contradict yourself with. 

You just said.

16 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Then this.

6 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Having a cock doesn't disqualify you from presenting as a woman or competing against other women (and men). That's the law. It's not a problem.

Let's leave it here as I am sick of debating with Stupid. 

HOLA4418
2 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Transitioning does not impact criminality rates, which remain the same as natal sex. This is well established but largely not covered by the media.

https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/18973/pdf/

The researchers state: ‘male-to-females . . . retained a male pattern regarding criminality. The same was true regarding violent crime.’ MtF transitioners were over 6 times more likely to be convicted of an offence than female comparators and 18 times more likely to be convicted of a violent offence. The group had no statistically significant differences from other natal males, for convictions in general or for violent offending. The group examined were those who committed to surgery, and so were more tightly defined than a population based solely on self-declaration.

Further down from 2020 FOI, my bold:

MOJ stats show 76 of the 129 male-born prisoners identifying as transgender (not counting any with GRCs) have at least 1 conviction of sexual offence. This includes 36 convictions for rape and 10 for attempted rape. These are clearly male type crimes (rape is defined as penetration with a *****). Here is the number compared with figures for sex offending rates in men and women over the same period.

Comparisons of official MOJ statistics from March / April 2019 (most recent official count of transgender prisoners):

76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%

125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%

13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison = 16.8%

Females who identify as men retain their natal sex criminality rates as well. Hence why the recent spate of trans mass murderers in US has been an interesting and horrific development (Aiden/Audrey Hale, Nashville, killed 6, and Maya/Alec McKinney, Denver, killed 1 injured 8). Perhaps these rates will diverge. 

I'm glad you find male violence such a compelling topic. 

Edited by PeanutButter

HOLA4419

Labour needs to do precisely nothing in order to win the next election. In the same manner that Boris the porker won in 2019. If Labour come up with anything positive that will help the British public they will be crucified by the Murdoch press, so...mum's the word Starmer. 

As for myself I shall be voting Labour as there is no other choice really. Just getting shot of the Tories will please me a little as I have grown to viscerally hate them. If, having won, Labour can knuckle down and tackle some of the real problems facing us, namely education, housing, immigration and pensions that would be marvellous.

Edited by Homeless Millionaire

HOLA4420
33 minutes ago, Homeless Millionaire said:

As for myself I shall be voting Labour as there is no other choice really. Just getting shot of the Tories will please me a little as I have grown to viscerally hate them. If, having won, Labour can knuckle down and tackle some of the real problems facing us, namely education, housing, immigration and pensions that would be marvellous.

You got two hopes one of them is Bob. Can you guess the other? 

When you say sort out immigration and pensions what would you say would be tackling the issues?

HOLA4421
1 hour ago, Homeless Millionaire said:

Labour needs to do precisely nothing in order to win the next election. In the same manner that Boris the porker won in 2019. If Labour come up with anything positive that will help the British public they will be crucified by the Murdoch press, so...mum's the word Starmer. 

Im not so sure, the MSM are starting to take a fancy to Sunak and his so called "safe pair of hands". 

Boris won as Corbyn went from being an EU hater, to an EU cheerleader. If he had kept his anti EU position, and pushed for a real Brexit, then he may well have won the election as the Tory party were an absolute clusterphuk.

Sadly Corbyn is as thick as mince and has no idea what the working man thinks or goes through in his daily grind, just like most the English middle class, who lets face it are clueless and never left mummy's side until they went to Uni/Poly.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
35 minutes ago, 14stFlyer said:

Ha!  You get Greens of all sorts of colours.  Except, of course, we are all Green…

https://www.allaboutvision.com/en-gb/conditions/color-blindness/red-green-color-blindness/

HOLA4424
2 hours ago, Homeless Millionaire said:

If, having won, Labour can knuckle down and tackle some of the real problems facing us, namely education, housing, immigration and pensions that would be marvellous.

Considering their history in both power and opposition, what gives you the belief they will do so for any of the 4 you cite? And what is it they would need to do do regarding them to reach your high bar of marvelous? 

HOLA4425
12 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Science says you're wrong. The law says you're wrong. Trans women are women!

Ah, you are a science denier, that explains things.  I've already to educate you on the legal issue. 

Why do you hate women so much?  Do you know what autogynephilia means

https://odysee.com/@Skirt_Go_Spinny:7/Wrong-Ans-Only-1:b