spacedin

HOLA441
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
52 minutes ago, Kosmin said:

What is the criteria for getting asylum? Couldn't he be reported?

I emailed my MP and he phoned but couldn't suggest anything concrete.  In this case it would have of course been hearsay.  Although I could probably find photos of a "refugee" on holiday in their homeland on facebook but I don't think there is any way to report it.

I don't think people ever lose asylum unless they are really blatant - there was a case of Serb who was a suspected war criminal in the Telegraph 10 years ago and he didn't lose it (or face justice for his crimes).

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Well, its not jusyt asylum seekers having problems with housing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46289259

Over the last few years I've heard loads of problems with homelessness and how the government should do more.

Never heard the obvious one:

- No benefits to non UK citizens.

- Set minimum wage for wage permit to 40k.

- Charge kids and spouse for NHS and schooling.

I pretty sure those 3 easy changes will get rid of 90% of UK homelessness.

HOLA446
On 11/21/2018 at 7:52 AM, Locke said:

Doesn't "asylum seeker" just mean "someone from outside Europe who doesn't want to work" these days?

Hard to have any sympathy for them when they are robbing me.

I agree, it's hard to feel sympathy when you see a burkha wearing young woman who can hardly speaking English with her little herd of welfare funded children following her down the High street with a bitter husband who does not work moaning about the injustices of his life.

I have some big real issues with UK housing and the criminals that are now involved in it, and yes I do mean BTL as well, but my sympathy goes to people who work 40, 50 our plus weekly  and cannot pay for slums that are offered to them, working people these days cannot compete with several non working people playing the welfare system for all it's worth and more so when they have emotional blackmailing currency called children.

HOLA447
38 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Well, its not jusyt asylum seekers having problems with housing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46289259

Over the last few years I've heard loads of problems with homelessness and how the government should do more.

Never heard the obvious one:

- No benefits to non UK citizens.

- Set minimum wage for wage permit to 40k.

- Charge kids and spouse for NHS and schooling.

I pretty sure those 3 easy changes will get rid of 90% of UK homelessness.

I working couple should NEVER be in worse housing than non working people, whether it's their fault or not, but too often that's the case.

HOLA448
1 minute ago, localhero1983 said:

I working couple should NEVER be in worse housing than non working people, whether it's their fault or not, but too often that's the case.

I have a sneaky feeling they are not British.

No Brt should be homeless whilst not Brits are beign socially housed.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Nobody should be offering damp, dirty, and vermin infected housing.....blame the providers of unhabitable housing, they are the ones making the money from it because nobody cares......work does not pay for some, just safety and freedom is worth far more, some come from places where the housing situation is 10 times worse.....not complaining, because a dirty, damp, vermin infected roof is better than no roof at all.?

HOLA4411
1 minute ago, spyguy said:

I have a sneaky feeling they are not British.

No Brt should be homeless whilst not Brits are beign socially housed.

That's a bit racist ?

Of course I am joking with you, but not in over liberal lefty UK am I joking. I once watched a channel program about housing in Tower Hamlets where a non working muslim couple turned down what would have been a £450,00 property because it had no parking space, they never drove. The women from council fuming said they had 5 seconds to reconsider before she gave it to someone outside the door, they took it. Another muslim inside the housing office used the old "is it because i is black" chestnut when she never got her way.

I agree with you, BRITISH people first, and there is nothing wrong about feeling that way, you, me never had 4 great uncles killed in world wars to help some bitter British hating  Luton muslim get housing over his future blood family.

HOLA4412
12 minutes ago, localhero1983 said:

That's a bit racist ?

Of course I am joking with you, but not in over liberal lefty UK am I joking. I once watched a channel program about housing in Tower Hamlets where a non working muslim couple turned down what would have been a £450,00 property because it had no parking space, they never drove. The women from council fuming said they had 5 seconds to reconsider before she gave it to someone outside the door, they took it. Another muslim inside the housing office used the old "is it because i is black" chestnut when she never got her way.

I agree with you, BRITISH people first, and there is nothing wrong about feeling that way, you, me never had 4 great uncles killed in world wars to help some bitter British hating  Luton muslim get housing over his future blood family.

I agree with you in your earlier post burkha woman should be made to work

Luton was a strange point, i met some brazilians who had Islamic kalifah hand outs in their car, since they were catholics i asked them what that was about, they said they were being paid £100 for 2 hours to give these out, a false flag operation.

HOLA4413
20 minutes ago, iamnumerate said:

I know a couple of pro single parents who have nicer housing than the couple in the BBC story have.

18 months ago I had a thick Towie, X factor loving, never worked at school young 18 year old get herself pregnant who then went through the charade of having the mother "throw them into the streets from their 4 bedroomed home(have BTL as well) who was eventually given a lovely 2 bedroomed council house in Peterborough, cannot tell you what Peterborough is like, but looks OK to me.

Then I can give you stories of endless family members and friends whose kids are climbing the wage ladder after doing well in school living in s*** holes in large groups in some cases to get by. For years now I have been trying to work the date out where the welfare system will implode, holding a little bundle of unplanned bundle of joy will not give you a God given right to step over working people one of these days, will be amazing to at least see that contraceptives do work in those circumstances.

HOLA4414
On 21/11/2018 at 08:43, iamnumerate said:

I am not sure that we are able to fix the problems at source.  Also even if we could fix Colombia (for example) coming here,lying and getting free housing would still be attractive.   Giving less attractive housing would help instead of London a remote Scottish Island that wants more people.

A remote Scottish island would not be beautiful for long if you did that.. best leave it remote.. protect nature.. 

HOLA4415
6 minutes ago, macca13 said:

A remote Scottish island would not be beautiful for long if you did that.. best leave it remote.. protect nature.. 

Good point - although not all are a vital for nature (to be honest I think if we gave asylum seekers less attractive housing we would have less asylum seekers, not fill up the Isle of Lewis or somewhere else) . 

HOLA4416
32 minutes ago, macca13 said:

Depends. Many have suffered from too much depopulation, making communities become increasingly unviable (and that's me saying that!) However the numbers required to turn that around are a drop in the ocean.

HOLA4417
28 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Depends. Many have suffered from too much depopulation, making communities become increasingly unviable (and that's me saying that!) However the numbers required to turn that around are a drop in the ocean.

Since we have killed 60% of the worlds animal population since 1970, not having people on the island is a good thing in my opinion.. 

Having said that I would love to live in a small community away from this grotesque greed and corruption.. 

The thing about population increase, is the more people, from different coultures you throw into London the more divided it becomes.. 

I drive in London everyday, I lose track of how many times I get cut up, when I ride my push bike I had people swearing at me out their car windows as I was in their way.. people are sick of people and that’s not a healthy environment to a peaceful community.. 

HOLA4418
11 minutes ago, macca13 said:

Since we have killed 60% of the worlds animal population since 1970, not having people on the island is a good thing in my opinion.. 

Having said that I would love to live in a small community away from this grotesque greed and corruption.. 

The thing about population increase, is the more people, from different coultures you throw into London the more divided it becomes.. 

I drive in London everyday, I lose track of how many times I get cut up, when I ride my push bike I had people swearing at me out their car windows as I was in their way.. people are sick of people and that’s not a healthy environment to a peaceful community.. 

True but moving from a to b would not cause any more harm.  Mull for example had 10,000 people 200 years ago, now it has 3000 so could go to 10,000 again.

Saying that I share your concerns about the world's wildlife population.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
5 minutes ago, Gribble said:

Parasites who overpopulate their own country and come here and do the same. Even the article states how many of these freeloaders become pregnant.

First they got you to hate the chavs

then they get you to the woman in a burka

then they get you to hate the gypsies

the solution they propose is to end the welfare state and end pensions

...... which group is that 

HOLA4421

The argument to restrict the welfare is at least an effort to keep it.

The endless moaning about poor victims of structural oppression needing more money is a way to implode it.

Ironic that Guardian et al will be the reason everyone else is screwed along with freeriders and fraudsters.

The same goes for NHS.

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, vodkalondon said:

The argument to restrict the welfare is at least an effort to keep it.

The endless moaning about poor victims of structural oppression needing more money is a way to implode it.

Ironic that Guardian et al will be the reason everyone else is screwed along with freeriders and fraudsters.

The same goes for NHS.

Very true, the best way to destroy support for the Welfare state is to ignore abuses.  The same with asylum seekers, there is an easy to stop abuse, just say if you get asylum you can't go home - hardly an imposition on people who are scared for their life

1 hour ago, prozac said:

First they got you to hate the chavs

then they get you to the woman in a burka

then they get you to hate the gypsies

the solution they propose is to end the welfare state and end pensions

...... which group is that 

The best way to get people to not being scared of Islam is for all politicians to have Muslim bodyguards, it would make everyone realize how safe Islam is.  Those who hate Islam would love it because they would expect Muslims to show violent they are, those who love Islam would love it because they would expect Muslims to show reliable they are. 

Edited by iamnumerate

HOLA4423
3 hours ago, macca13 said:

There are still places like that, no known branded names, coffee shops, franchises, corporate chains....work to live or live to work.

impatient, rude, grim faces, always in a rush.....sure they are not taking it out of you personally.....just the stress of the place, of day to day living.....there is another way.

?

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, iamnumerate said:

Very true, the best way to destroy support for the Welfare state is to ignore abuses.  The same with asylum seekers, there is an easy to stop abuse, just say if you get asylum you can't go home - hardly an imposition on people who are scared for their life

The best way to get people to not being scared of Islam is for all politicians to have Muslim bodyguards, it would make everyone realize how safe Islam is.  Those who hate Islam would love it because they would expect Muslims to show violent they are, those who love Islam would love it because they would expect Muslims to show reliable they are. 

Are you a Russian internet troll

https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/breakfast/russian-trolls/10517440

HOLA4425