House Price Crash Forum

Secrets of Britains New Homes - Dispatches - 10/07/17

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

...revealing how companies have failed to deliver affordable new homes and asks questions about the links between the Government and the property industry.

:o Better late than never.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Media is priming the populace for a crash. they seem to only be 2-3 weeks into this new campaign. 

wonder when they expect the crash to come. as soon as this winter perhaps. definitely next year.

They have done 'cooling' stories before, but it's the first time I have seen them go balls out negative sentiment or even using the Crash word. 

if only the local sellers from me would start to aggressively cut prices! Noticed volumes increasing  

HOLA446
1 hour ago, Mine the wheatfield said:

"links between the Government and the property industry. "

With great hope it is reasonable, we need this to on the BBC, instead of "The One Show", or other drivel designed to feed the mouth breathers.

Check out an MP called Mark Prisk. Tory MP by day, house building company consultant by night. Plenty of them in the Tory party.

HOLA447
HOLA448
1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

Media is priming the populace for a crash. they seem to only be 2-3 weeks into this new campaign. 

wonder when they expect the crash to come. as soon as this winter perhaps. definitely next year.

They have done 'cooling' stories before, but it's the first time I have seen them go balls out negative sentiment or even using the Crash word. 

if only the local sellers from me would start to aggressively cut prices! Noticed volumes increasing  

ISIS are now on the run, they are currently liquidating their laundered property wealth.

The shell companies are offloading then evaporating away, our Governments know this will lead to a global property crash.

HOLA449
2 hours ago, Mine the wheatfield said:

"links between the Government THE TORIES  and the property industry. "

With great hope it is reasonable, we need this to on the BBC, instead of "The One Show", or other drivel designed to feed the mouth breathers.

HOLA4410
2 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

You might have missed PCL down 20% in parts and transactions collapsing, BTL being kicked into the grass, HTB removed, possible IR rise, Term Funding will hopefully die next

They know the crash has already started...they are just tell everyone now that they've zall got out post 2007 with their wealth intact, would be my bed.

When people realize what has happened, it'll be too late...for them.

TPTB have played a blinder, in part due to the Idiot British's compliance.

You could warn people till you are blue in the face, they wont believe it till it actually collapses.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412