Uk To 'miss' Recession....

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Brexit hasn't happened yet.

That was obvious to Remain yet they still pumped out lie after lie. They simple could not help themselves, they painted a picture of leaving the EU as being implemented immediately and in totality. You could see the holes in their position from the fact that they conflated any lines put out by Leave. Even sovereignty would be denied if we dared Brexit.

It's for that reason we now have the snowflake millennial remoaners in depression. They are everywhere glass half empty crying into their bear and still predicting disaster.

You note they're still spending, booking holidays, and even buying that beer to cry into.

HOLA447

To be fair this is being reported by the Telegraph which does pump out these Brexit-will-be-fine type articles as its their VI.

Hopefully it is right though, and we do avoid a recession.

Then again if we manage Brexit, removal of Mortgage Relief and additional Stamp Duty on 2nd properties without some kind of meaningful correction in house prices - would be pretty depressing.

HOLA448

So it appears that the 'experts' predict financial disaster is created by (please place any incident of minor importance here), their 'friends' reaps the rewards when the marker tanks and recovers, the transfer of further wealth from the majority to the minority happens once again....'Rinse and repeat'.....well, the 'common people' are well and truly being 'rinsed' here and yet we let it happen again and again!....this is why I am now convinced early retirement is the best option.....OK, I won't be able to love like a king but at least I know my taxes won't be 'spent' (given) to support banks and feed the greedy.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Yes, I've found it all very odd, everyone being despondent, but my quarterly team sales numbers were up from $7m in 2015 to $11m for the same quarter 2016.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Now that is the fact of the matter, we had what some called a painless recession LOL

We have only put it off, so many still cannot see that and wonder why we cannot ever get back to normal. The only thing that keeps the UK going now is the constant adding to UK Plc credit card.

...other countries in the EU are teetering ....and worried we will not be around to bail them out........ :rolleyes:

HOLA4417

The less reported figure is a staggering 5.9% year on year.

Makes Carney et AL look stupid.

This is a middle class and managerial recession of the mind as a result of groupthink and Project Fear. Expect to see those deferred buying and investment decisions to bounce back and new opportunities perceived in coming months.

..I'm not into this English thing called 'class'....replace 'This is a middle class and managerial' to 'This is the inept'............ :rolleyes:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

It's for that reason we now have the snowflake millennial remoaners in depression. They are everywhere glass half empty crying into their bear and still predicting disaster.

You note they're still spending, booking holidays, and even buying that beer to cry into.

Millenial here. I haven't had a proper holliday in two years. What I do is go to my parents during off-peak and couch potato all day. Minimum spending that way.

HOLA4420

It's an F-35. A weapon whose operational costs are expected to exceed Australia's annual GDP.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/03/the-f-35-a-weapon-that-costs-more-than-australia/72454/

The cost of the F35 is absolutely disgusting, you could have had a new ICBM programme, 2 or 3 nuclear submarines and a couple of tank programmes for that.

I think what's happened is after the fall of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, America has not had a proper enemy to fight. So they are free to squander resources like they do. If a new real enemy (ISIS and the taliban don't really qualify) with a significant millitary, the States would have to manage the millitary budget more carefully to get value for money.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

The cost of the F35 is absolutely disgusting, you could have had a new ICBM programme, 2 or 3 nuclear submarines and a couple of tank programmes for that.

I think what's happened is after the fall of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, America has not had a proper enemy to fight. So they are free to squander resources like they do. If a new real enemy (ISIS and the taliban don't really qualify) with a significant millitary, the States would have to manage the millitary budget more carefully to get value for money.

Who knows what they've got at Area 51 or other secret bases funded by black budget.

They didn't reveal the stealth bomber for years after it was operational, that was decades ago.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Thinking about the phrase "Miss Recession" perhaps its time to start an austerity beauty contest.

Miss Recession UK is wearing a swimsuite from Primark and jewellery originally by Ratners which she was able to purchase on Ebay. She tells me that she moisturises her face with spent corn oil that she is able to source from the local KFC and lives with her parents in Croydon.

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein