House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
HOLA442
29 minutes ago, yelims said:

https://www.archdaily.com/959569/uk-architects-no-longer-recognized-in-eu-countries-following-brexit

UK Architects No Longer Recognized in EU Countries Following Brexit

who would have thought! Shocked pikachu face

Thanks to a botched TCA, there are a whole raft of professional qualifications that are no longer recognised by the EU.

More opportunities for young British people trashed on the altar of 'sovereignty'.

HOLA443
HOLA444
50 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

I'm just tired of watching humans go round and round in circles lying to themselves. Where is the outrage about India? None. Not one screech. It is blindingly obvious that this is just a perpetuation of the war on Europe (yes, Europe, not the EU).

India is not comparable because it wasn't originally envisaged that the UK would need to get any supply from them, so for their government to say 'no', didn't interfere with long-standing contracts.

Edited by thecrashingisles

HOLA445

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/06/northern-ireland-protocol-critics-have-no-alternative-says-eu-ambassador

Political leaders who want the Brexit arrangements for Northern Ireland dumped have failed to come up with any better ideas, the EU ambassador to the UK has said, as police confirmed 41 officers were injured during violence on the streets over the weekend.

João Vale de Almeida called on unionist leaders to focus on making the protocol work rather than fighting against it, pledging the EU’s commitment to flexibility on its implementation if the British government demonstrated good faith.

“The protocol is the solution for the problems created by Brexit in Northern Ireland and that’s where I believe we should focus,” he said.

HOLA446
12 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

India is not comparable because it wasn't originally envisaged that the UK would need to get any supply from them, so for their government to say 'no', didn't interfere with long-standing contracts.

Except vaccines made in both EU and India were sent to UK

EU continues to send vaccines to UK, India doesn’t 

EU bad, 4 legs good

you seem to live in parallel universe where facts and actions don’t matter, only slogans and promises, which pretty much sums up Brexit 

Edited by yelims

HOLA447
16 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

You're just blinding yourself, sorry.

HOLA448
HOLA449
9 minutes ago, yelims said:

you seem to live in parallel universe where facts and actions don’t matter, only slogans and promises, which pretty much sums up Brexit 

Based on your comments about the UK's rollout, I think it's you who's living in a parallel universe. Did you see my comment about how the UK has used more Pfizer doses than Germany?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Just now, thecrashingisles said:

Based on your comments about the UK's rollout, I think it's you who's living in a parallel universe. Did you see my comment about how the UK has used more Pfizer doses than Germany?

And where were those Pfizer dozes manufactured?

thanks for highlighting the point I made btw

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

They were manufactured from a multinational supply chain that includes the UK. As an ardent EU supporter, I'm sure you know all about integrated supply chains.

It’s very hard for you to admit that EU is helping vaccinate people in uk and hasn’t blocked exports like us or India?

HOLA4415
9 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

The EU was wrong to go about it in an incompetent manner. So far they seem to have prioritised their commercial interests over their citizens.

A misleading way of viewing it and a true politicians answer - ie. you didn't answer.

You've gone down the rabbit hole, see you in a few years.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
1 minute ago, thecrashingisles said:

The EU isn't a state. Pfizer vaccines are more of a UK product than they are a Greek product.

Pfizer Biontech vaccine was created in Germany using an innovative mrna technology with EU funding by GAASP! immigrants, Germany is a proud member of EU. Manufactured in EU states, with exports NOT being blocked unlike US, UK or India

The hypocrisy of Brexiteers is incredible I guess next you will no longer be telling us that disastrous Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine is British?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Its waiting on Astra Zeneca to prove these were not EU destined vaccines that were redirected to higher bidders. Do you have an issue with that?

Perhaps UK destined vaccines should be blocked and send to Aussies instead as UK as per Tories is doing so well in vaccinating the population?

Edited by yelims

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Well the European Investment Bank needs to get its loans repaid. Got to crank out those BioNTech exports...

You are welcome not to accept the vaccine that has no deadly side effects and rely on Astra Zeneca (which EU also funded more than Uk, yet was shafted)

more for us so

HOLA4425