House Price Crash Forum

Names For Three Cats

DTMark

HOLA441

Following the news about my father we've had to put Amsterdam on hold. Again.

Having been cat-less for several months and accepting this is going to involve a van to take them with us when the time comes, we've adopted three which came as a family.

106974_0.png?t=04523808107507_0.png?t=04525773107510_0.png?t=04532340

Thanks to their background (they were in a poor state, but have improved hugely and just need to put on a little weight now, the eye injury to the middle one is on the mend) the adoptions agency don't know their 'real' names. As in what they were called originally and what they may respond to. Mind you they're all male. It was only ever our female that actually responded to her name being called.

Looking for inspired sets of three male names - have thought along the lines of Doctor Who and The Hitch-Hiker's Guide but drawn a blank so far.

Over to you..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Dick, Rodger, and Big Ben!

I'm sure I watched too much "Pr0n", when I was "Trevor Hard" in a trial movie that never made it to VHS. :blink:

HOLA444

Following the news about my father we've had to put Amsterdam on hold. Again.Having been cat-less for several months and accepting this is going to involve a van to take them with us when the time comes, we've adopted three which came as a family.106974_0.png?t=04523808107507_0.png?t=04525773107510_0.png?t=04532340Thanks to their background (they were in a poor state, but have improved hugely and just need to put on a little weight now, the eye injury to the middle one is on the mend) the adoptions agency don't know their 'real' names. As in what they were called originally and what they may respond to. Mind you they're all male. It was only ever our female that actually responded to her name being called.Looking for inspired sets of three male names - have thought along the lines of Doctor Who and The Hitch-Hiker's Guide but drawn a blank so far.Over to you..

My brother and SIL's initial 3 rescued boys (they always have several rescues or foster-cats) were Pip, Squeak and Wilfred. Not exactly Dr Who but seemed to suit them.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I see you have watched certain things!

YouTube has them all.

Series 2 being the best IMO, having shrugged off the scene-setting and dire hamminess off the first series, but before the leads started leaving to be replaced with cardboard cut-out characters.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

YouTube has them all.

Series 2 being the best IMO, having shrugged off the scene-setting and dire hamminess off the first series, but before the leads started leaving to be replaced with cardboard cut-out characters

Im just watching "Kin Dza Dza" right now. The most peculiiar film you have never heard of!

HOLA4418

Im just watching "Kin Dza Dza" right now. The most peculiiar film you have never heard of!

Hmmm, I can't see Mark calling two of his cats Dza, it would be very confusing.

Although having visited the Gong thread what about Quark, Strangeness and Charm?

HOLA4419

Hmmm, I can't see Mark calling two of his cats Dza, it would be very confusing.

Although having visited the Gong thread what about Quark, Strangeness and Charm?

I think it was about 1978 I saw "Hawkwind" on the "Q,S and C" tour! Very good! I saw them afterwards, and they were sh!t :unsure:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Aww

Just remember you have to have these names called out in the vets.

Jasper, Tom, Sparecat. Or Terry.

We had a cat called Sparecat who looked like no.3. He was lovely.

Not sure if it's my warped sense of humour but the idea of the vets head appearing around the door of the waiting room and asking "has anyone got a sparecat?" made me chuckle..

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Not sure if it's my warped sense of humour but the idea of the vets head appearing around the door of the waiting room and asking "has anyone got a sparecat?" made me chuckle..

Sparecat is drifting into least sensible names for cats territory.

I suggest calling them:

Who wants a fight

Have you just farted

You look like a prat

And imagine the comic japery that would ensue at the vets, calling them in at night, when you have visitors etc.

Archived