House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corevalue

Dm Editor Asleep

OK folks, a DM picture taken from a link in their sidebar of shame. I know, but it's Sunday and I'm bored....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2853984/Too-exposure-Geordie-Shore-newbie-Chloe-November-slips-orange-cleavage-baring-dress-Charlotte-Crosby-flashes-flesh-teal-lace-number.html

Scroll down to the last picture (NSFW). WTF!?

The last one, like corevalue said, where a pierced nipple appears to be visible on the one in orange.

Er, that doesn't seem to really narrow it down.

I'd like to add a reply here, but I'm hesitating between 2 HPC Off-Topic memes: "This belongs on the 'women you would' thread" and "Paging CCC... Paging CCC...".

Guest eight

741 comments and a thread linking on here. The DM and the producers of Geordie Shore clearly are not stupid people.

I'd like to add a reply here, but I'm hesitating between 2 HPC Off-Topic memes: "This belongs on the 'women you would' thread" and "Paging CCC... Paging CCC...".

Possibly the 3am to 6am rarely interesting thread. OR highlighting to Frank the dangers of having a soft top.