House Price Crash Forum

Those Severe New Russian Sanctions In Full

zugzwang

HOLA441

Let me give you a taster:

and for the latest news.

osbourne was recently invited to a tea party,unfortunately the selection of biscuits was not to his liking.

the hosts only had blue ribband or jacob's club

HOLA442

Clicking on Daily Hate links is prohibited. Is it something to do with Osborne pleading with Derispaska on his yacht for cash?

osbourne is not as bad as blair.he has a cat(very nice wegie called freja IIRC)

.the egyptian mystics used to swear by them for warding off evil spirits.(and in my own cat knowledge i would testify they are FAR smarter and astute than dogs in this respect)

...which is probably why humphrey went AWOL when blair moved in.

we've now got larry which is a bit of a plus.

cats are very good trouble-spotters

but osbourne needs to clean up his act too.....much too little,much too late.

message to putin(who is a dog person),is don't f**k with my pussy.

I had a cat until recently who absolutely terrorised my friends dog who came to stay for holiday.she was the boss and she knew it.

maine c00n v springer spaniel= quivering incontinent springer spaniel at bottom of stairs.

HOLA443
HOLA444

...........but osbourne needs to clean up his act too.....much too little,much too late........

Are you suggesting he should have brought in FLS, HTB & HTB2 earlier and beefed them up?

In my opinion, he started off well, but when he realised that he would likely lose the next election, he did what was necessary to protect his job. Job first economy second!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Russian Oligarchs with pads in London are not typically on Putin's side. They stole their wealth from the Russian state and people. Putin is against them and they are his biggest threat.

True, but one exception being Abramovich who had the good taste and foresight to recommend Putin to Yeltsin, dob Khodorkovsky in to Putin, and royally screw his former chum Berezovsky out of his fortune which Berezovsky was using to try and destabilise Putin by ingratiating himself with the Bush family, buying Ukrainian elections and, maybe, a couple of lines of Polonium. After being screwed, Berezovsky had the good taste and foresight to be found dead in a locked room. Which couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

It'd be fair to say most of the oligarchs who tried to raise a hand against Putin haven't, one way or another, been at all well since.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

True, but one exception being Abramovich who had the good taste and foresight to recommend Putin to Yeltsin, dob Khodorkovsky in to Putin, and royally screw his former chum Berezovsky out of his fortune which Berezovsky was using to try and destabilise Putin by ingratiating himself with the Bush family, buying Ukrainian elections and, maybe, a couple of lines of Polonium. After being screwed, Berezovsky had the good taste and foresight to be found dead in a locked room. Which couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

It'd be fair to say most of the oligarchs who tried to raise a hand against Putin haven't, one way or another, been at all well since.

The expat oligarchs make for fascinating reading, better than fiction! I wonder what became of Berezovsky's palatial home in Cap d'Antibes - one of the finest parcels of real estate in the world? I wonder if he ever actually kicked back and enjoyed it. (Nah.)

HOLA4412

The expat oligarchs make for fascinating reading, better than fiction! I wonder what became of Berezovsky's palatial home in Cap d'Antibes - one of the finest parcels of real estate in the world? I wonder if he ever actually kicked back and enjoyed it. (Nah.)

There's something Faustian about those oligarchs, Berezovsky in particular. I wouldn't be surprised if most of them end their days like he did, broken and broke. Fwiw I'm not as certain as everyone else appears to be that Putin was behind Litvinenko's demise. The polonium thing doesn't strike me as Putin's style. Litvinenko was only a little enemy in the scheme of things and didn't merit such a high profile means of despatch. And my did Berezovsky milk it. That business of Polonium being found in Yasser Arafat's effects opens the way to some intriguing alternate possibilities. I await the completely impartial, objective public investigation with morbid curiosity.

What does strike me as Putin's style is the ruin of Berezovsky; facilitated with the assistance of a pet oligarch who was once Berezovsky's friend. Berezovsky being reduced to sending a letter of apology to Putin via Abramovich, some time between his ruin and death, was a particularly nice touch.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

What does strike me as Putin's style is the ruin of Berezovsky; facilitated with the assistance of a pet oligarch who was once Berezovsky's friend. Berezovsky being reduced to sending a letter of apology to Putin via Abramovich, some time between his ruin and death, was a particularly nice touch.

I think it was the verdict of Lady Justice Gloster that finished him off in the end.

HOLA4415
The polonium thing doesn't strike me as Putin's style. Litvinenko was only a little enemy in the scheme of things and didn't merit such a high profile means of despatch. And my did Berezovsky milk it. That business of Polonium being found in Yasser Arafat's effects opens the way to some intriguing alternate possibilities.

What motive would the Zionists have had to kill Litvinenko?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

It would be nice to see them do something that would hurt their own interests first.

Politicians who only use sports for photo opps and grandstanding should just leave them alone.

Self serving politicos hurting their own interests?? Not going to happen.

Clegg knows he's screwed, little boy who settled for second best.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

What motive would the Zionists have had to kill Litvinenko?

Could've been an accident for all we know. I'm just saying there was some polonium doing the rounds and Berezovsky was connected to *two* countries that could've been the source.

Archived