HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I feel the only way Labour can try and lose the next GE is with him as leader.

Too many people are still angry as the illegal wars he started.

Hateful creature.

He might be the only one who could win it for Labour. Scary.

Remember what he did well: the charisma. The courtroom technique of the advocate, convinced people he believed what he was saying. Other leaders have some of that (Obama did it in his election campaign, for instance, but I not so masterful as The Liar).

More to the point, he's the only one who can stop Balls losing it for them. Balls intends to lose one more election 'cos he needs another leadership contest first.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Hateful creature.

Not sure.. They still voted for him when it was clear what he had done..... I fear the idiots would vote for him again. It will be like a repeat of 1997. They will believe another spending fest decade will start all over again. They will dust off the "Things can only get better CD"...

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Who in their right mind would vote for him

Anyone on the site from Sedgefield and care to enlighten how or why Blair was not defeated by Reg Keys standing against him in the General Election?

I think eventually one or two of his offspring will go into politics and will do well even though I hope I am wrong.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Hateful creature.

I agree. Even with Ed&Ed, they should easily win.

The Tory's have managed to appeal to no-one. The left think they're cutting too much, the right think they're not cutting at all. Also looks like they'll do nothing about the tax holes.

Everyone wants or promises growth, but it can't be done.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I seriously can see this happening.. it`s all about timing... Let the British public consume more misery in the run up to the next GE... In steps Super Blair promising the good times and stopping those horrible Tories making you take the medicine that does not work. In this article he has set out his reasons to have another go.

Brown is gone. Ed and Ed are useless. He claims to have learned so much. After Brown and Millipede the labour electorate will welcome back the charismatic smiling Blair...

He caused a major car crash, ran from the scene and gave up his driving license, . His mates were rightly blamed (they also took his share of responsibility) and now he wants his license back.

It just might work.

All is forgiven Tone.......

HOLA4419
Guest TheBlueCat

Let's look on the bright side, Brown will do the exploding head from Scanners thing if Blair ever becomes PM again. There's always a silver lining.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I wouldn't mind if their end was similar. Sometime soon though, following that a cremation and his ashes to be doused in holy water and sent into space.

...I like the sound of that one....I hope god doesn't mind.

Maybe he sent blair down here to be incarcerated??(it's not terribly fair on the rest of the innmates on HMP earth though)

HOLA4425