House Price Crash Forum

Gold strategy in the current economy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

The thing is @Killer Bunny and @warpig you dont seem to understand geopolitics.  All the printing, spending ,deficits and debt are pushing the dollar down and its only going to get worse especially if Biden wins and the Dems hold the House and Senate they will spend trillions more and further aggravate the problem .  This is why dollar is crashing. The risk is being priced in.  Gold isnt just moving up "because it is" there are fundamentals behind it and you never will get it. 

it seems to go over your head.

Edited by Warlord

HOLA446
11 minutes ago, Warlord said:

King dollar is crashing @Killer Bunny just like Schiff predicted and if Biden wins the election in November all bets are off

Still at it. Come back next month and tell me it’s still crashing. No idea of mkts.

HOLA447
9 minutes ago, Warlord said:

The thing is @Killer Bunny and @warpig you dont seem to understand geopolitics.  All the printing, spending ,deficits and debt are pushing the dollar down and its only going to get worse especially if Biden wins and the Dems hold the House and Senate they will spend trillions more and further aggravate the problem .  This is why dollar is crashing. The risk is being priced in.  Gold isnt just moving up "because it is" there are fundamentals behind it and you never will get it. 

GFY I know far more than you will EVER know. Just shut up and leave me alone.

HOLA448
HOLA449
7 hours ago, Warlord said:
7 hours ago, Killer Bunny said:

Your God Schiff says $50 silver this time. #Charlatan 

That's his call  he says resistance at 30 then a run to 50.

Anyone who thinks silver won't go to $100+, I really want to know what they're smoking.

Would we be surprised about $5000 gold, $200 silver? Heck, no!

G0ldfinger

Edited by Silverfinger
Added silver.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Relative to the DJIA, we could, as I  pointed out in 2007, easily see 1:1 (as in 1980), so Gold $27,000 is in the cards, but only if the bond market does not try to squeeze in, as well. According to my charts back then, 1:0.5 would look more appropriate (given the fan shape), putting gold at $54,000/oz now.

This is it. 100% guaranteed. And where is cgnao when you need him??

Just saying.

GF out.

HOLA4414
10 minutes ago, Silverfinger said:

Relative to the DJIA, we could, as I  pointed out in 2007, easily see 1:1 (as in 1980), so Gold $27,000 is in the cards, but only if the bond market does not try to squeeze in, as well. According to my charts back then, 1:0.5 would look more appropriate (given the fan shape), putting gold at $54,000/oz now.

Just saying.

GF out.

Are cgnao’s twin? ?

Welcome back btw!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
1 hour ago, Silverfinger said:

Pulled in 2006. ?

Welcome back Silverfinger.... I've pulled the trigger several times since 2009 to empty out my Fiat holdings..... I've been a buyer for the last 12 months but still have some dry powder which I intend to swap following a correction at the earliest opportunity...

HOLA4417
2 hours ago, Warlord said:

If you don't want to listen that's fine. I don't really care.

HOLA4418
1 hour ago, Silverfinger said:

Just saying.

GF out.

Those are crazy figures... but of course I like them! :) What time frame are you considering for those prices?

HOLA4419
2 hours ago, Silverfinger said:

Anyone who thinks silver won't go to $100+, I really want to know what they're smoking.

Would we be surprised about $5000 gold, $200 silver? Heck, no!

G0ldfinger

Not what this is. Schiff says the current move goes to 50 b4 correction. I’ve said for weeks 25-30. Let’s just see who’s right. Clue. Not scharlatan schiff.

HOLA4420

Now gold is tipped to reach $3,500 as stock market turmoil and future inflation fears push investors to seek out the long-standing safe haven

But bullish analysts believe this is just the beginning – and think it could reach $3,000 or more by the end of next year. The rise boosted shares in London's biggest precious metals miners.

It's making mainstream news...

gold.jpg

Edited by warpig

HOLA4421
3 hours ago, Killer Bunny said:

Not what this is. Schiff says the current move goes to 50 b4 correction. I’ve said for weeks 25-30. Let’s just see who’s right. Clue. Not scharlatan schiff.

No. He doesn't say it'll correct he says it'll hit 50 and new records.

Peter Schiff: Silver Is Poised to Set Records

June 8th 2020:

Right now, that ratio is about 95-1, but that still means you get a lot of silver for one ounce of gold. And I agree with Ben. I think the silver price is going to go much higher. It could take a little while before it hits a record high. Remember, in 2011, it got up to $50 an ounce. So, we need to triple approximately to get up there now. But I think that is going to happen. And it’s going to be a general commodity bull market that’s going to include a lot of commodities and precious metals when we really start to see the consequences of all the inflation that the Federal Reserve has not only created in the past and is creating now, but even more inflation that it’s going to create in the future. That is going to manifest itself in a sharply lower dollar against other fiat currencies. That’s really going to drive the demand for safe havens like gold and silver. And we’re also going to see big increases in consumer prices, whether we see negative nominal interest rates, it’s still a coin toss. But we already have negative real interest rates, and that’s going to get bigger and bigger. Because the rate of inflation is going to keep going up, yet the Fed is going to be stuck at zero because if they raise rates to fight inflation, they collapse the bubble economy.”

https://schiffgold.com/interviews/peter-schiff-silver-is-poised-to-set-records/

Edited by Warlord

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, Killer Bunny said:

Re Schiff

Thank u for clarification. God what a charlatan. No correction. Straight to 50. What. A. Joke.

Schiff would be good if he were any good.

Do you think it’ll be a dip lasting years or short correction.. With the way it’s going It’s worth playing the long term game with this stuff I think.. HODL till 2050 ? : (

HOLA4425
29 minutes ago, Crashley Banjo said:

Do you think it’ll be a dip lasting years or short correction.. With the way it’s going It’s worth playing the long term game with this stuff I think.. HODL till 2050 ? : (

Hmmm...

I have said probably 5 or more times already.

To September or so and sub 1800 G.

Read threads before raising questions.