House Price Crash Forum

Easter Eggs And Bunnies.

HOLA441

I've been in three supermarkets tonight (Sainsburys, Asda, and Tesco) and all three still had stocks of Easter eggs and other seasonal confectionery, typically reduced to a quarter price or less. In time-honoured HPC tradition I'm calling this The Trigger. I mean, if you can't make room in your life for a chocolate bunny what chance have you got of paying your mortgage?

HOLA442
HOLA443

I've been in three supermarkets tonight (Sainsburys, Asda, and Tesco) and all three still had stocks of Easter eggs and other seasonal confectionery, typically reduced to a quarter price or less. In time-honoured HPC tradition I'm calling this The Trigger. I mean, if you can't make room in your life for a chocolate bunny what chance have you got of paying your mortgage?

Add in the Co-op. 50% off and rising....

HOLA444

I'd like to hear what Killer Bunny thinks about this.

Moulting(Shedding)? March-May

HOLA445

Oddly enough, I was in a Tesco express today and noticed the same things. Chocolate eggs all over the place, especially by the check-outs.

I was in a pub last night and got talking with a director of a West Wales EA chain - she told me that repossessions are coming thick and fast now, more in the supposedly affluent areas of Swansea.

She said the only thing that was stopping a collapse was the ultra low IRs, went on to say that the house prices would crash when rates rise. I was really shocked that she was so open about things.

She also said that sellers were dictating the selling prices because of the debt that they were in, creating a stand-off between sellers and buyers.

HOLA446

She also said that sellers were dictating the selling prices because of the debt that they were in, creating a stand-off between sellers and buyers.

This will come to an end soon. To mix a few metaphors, sooner or later the piper has to be paid and those left standing when the music stops are screwed.

HOLA447

Oddly enough, I was in a Tesco express today and noticed the same things. Chocolate eggs all over the place, especially by the check-outs.

I was in a pub last night and got talking with a director of a West Wales EA chain - she told me that repossessions are coming thick and fast now, more in the supposedly affluent areas of Swansea.

She said the only thing that was stopping a collapse was the ultra low IRs, went on to say that the house prices would crash when rates rise. I was really shocked that she was so open about things.

That's the problem though isn't it, does anyone here really think rates will even be above 1% in a couple of years time?

I noticed all the eggs in Tesco this afternoon too, I thought I'd traveled back in time a few weeks.

HOLA448

Only an indication that the froth has blown off the economy - people aren't prepared to pay for products that are so overpriced they still make a profit at 75% off.

It's when I start seeing the more essential items discounted that I'll believe The Trigger is happening.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Glad you cleared things up with some eggspert analysis.

These yolks are pathetic - stop clucking about

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Did you see the Winnie the Pooh easter eggs?

Would that be causing a tigger?

HOLA4419

Just once, can we ovoid these oef-ful egg puns?

They are all aimed at your Masonic self-flaGGing!

-egg is part of old norse for sword - as in your MASONIC swords!

EG-bert means "bright sword" in O.E.

BILBO (BaGGins) kind of sword noted for temper and elasticity," 1590s, from Bilbao, town in northern Spain where swords were made, in English Bilboa. G=7(77) B=2(22)

CL-EGG

The top Masonic 'G' Man (G=7) representative of the 7(occult no.) hills of Sheffield - the City of knives(cuts)

(hacking into the poor, giving more to the rich - alongside his evil, slimy, sidekick!)

Even that Hotel Inspector 'ALEX' from Italian 'Forte'(sword) clan (She's a (fascist-like) mason everyone is beneath them due to their degree 'illumination' towards satanism and 'PC' insanity!)

Most of these amazingly successful 'icons'/'idols' presented to you on TV are top Masons - who are given a secret hand-up. inside commercial information and support by their 'bretheren'. It's a complete 'con' on the population

(They are 'Bog-standard' but cheat us (non-masons) with 'inside information' and Masonic community support otherwise They shit on the toilet like everyone else!)

Remember G-og MA-gog G=7 MA-son)

(50% of Jews who infiltrated you are Ashkenazi Mongol/Pathan decendants of Gengis Khan and have no 'roots' in the Holy land - but Central Asia) They worme their way up to the top of Banking and every other big business and harrass the World's population.

Your souls have been taken for the 'ride of a lifetime'

(cos Biblically you 'plucked' from the 'apple' tree - 'MA'-SON)

HOLA4420

They are all aimed at your Masonic self-flaGGing!

-egg is part of old norse for sword - as in your MASONIC swords!

EG-bert means "bright sword" in O.E.

BILBO (BaGGins) kind of sword noted for temper and elasticity," 1590s, from Bilbao, town in northern Spain where swords were made, in English Bilboa. G=7(77) B=2(22)

CL-EGG

The top Masonic 'G' Man (G=7) representative of the 7(occult no.) hills of Sheffield - the City of knives(cuts)

(hacking into the poor, giving more to the rich - alongside his evil, slimy, sidekick!)

Even that Hotel Inspector 'ALEX' from Italian 'Forte'(sword) clan (She's a (fascist-like) mason everyone is beneath them due to their degree 'illumination' towards satanism and 'PC' insanity!)

Most of these amazingly successful 'icons'/'idols' presented to you on TV are top Masons - who are given a secret hand-up. inside commercial information and support by their 'bretheren'. It's a complete 'con' on the population

(They are 'Bog-standard' but cheat us (non-masons) with 'inside information' and Masonic community support otherwise They shit on the toilet like everyone else!)

so what is the hidden message for the initiated then?

is it to eat more eggs to gain enlightenment or to give them a miss because they are tampered with? :D

HOLA4421

is it to eat more eggs to gain enlightenment or to give them a miss because they are tampered with? :D

Take a stab at this >>>

Which higher degree do you stab with your Masonic daggers/swords on de Molays feast day(18 March) at a wax(voodoo) figure of Philip the fair/Clement 'V' (or do you all practice it?)

Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Templar Knights, is burned at the stake on an island in the river Seine in Paris, Ile de la Cité, on 18 March 1314

Île de la Cité is the centre of Paris, (G-eometric 'Origin') where the medieval city was refounded (The French Masonic sect poss. oldest/largest in Europe continent is called 'ORIENT')

'lle de la Cite' is where a pregnant, (Merovingian?) Princess was sacrificed - DIANA!

Too much of a coincidence!

What FREEDOM do you (concensus Blinded) Masons have - when you can't even visit a neighbouring Lodge without asking for PERMISSION - you dumb schmucks!

That's what Red October (Roth-schild=RED SHIELD = ST ANDREWS Masonic Sect colour) is all about (Tim ROTH etc)

- keeping you compart-mentalised so that if any of you thinks/ACTS against your Elites they can be eliminated without it spreading too far and getting out of hand!

HOLA4422

Which higher degree do you stab with your Masonic daggers/swords on de Molays feast day(18 March) at a wax(voodoo) figure of Philip the fair/Clement 'V' (or do you all practice it?)

ok, I would be more impressed if easter was the 18th and this had something to do with eggs but go on...

Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Templar Knights, is burned stake on an island in the river Seine in Paris, Ile de la Cité, on 18 March 1314

Ok.....

Île de la Cité is the centre of Paris,(G-eometric Origen) where the medieval city was refounded

The island was used by the gallic and the romans long before Clovis built a palace but go on...

'lle de la Cite' is where a pregnant, (Merovingian?) Princess was sacrificed - DIANA!

Never come across the sacrifice before, who was that?

Too much of a coincidence!

Probably

Is there anything that links all of this together in some way?.......

What FREEDOM do you (concensus Blinded) Masons have - when you can't even visit a neighbouring Lodge without asking for PERMISSION - you dumb schmucks!

That's what Red October (Roth-schild=RED SHIELD = ST ANDREWS Masonic Sect colour) is all about (Tim ROTH etc)

- keeping you compart-mentalised so that if any of you thinks/ACTS against your Elites they can be eliminated without it spreading too far and getting out of hand!

you lost me completely.

HOLA4423

Tamp - to fill with 'clay' (Cassius)

So are you Masons the people with 'feet of clay'

With the death of de Molay on the muddy, silty, clay isle - a 'phoenix' resurrection of the secret,

Orient (Archaic Rising in the sky; ascending = phoenix?) in clay 'Glowbal' 'illuminated' organisation?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Tamp - to fill with 'clay' (Cassius)

So are you Masons the people with 'feet of clay'

With the death of de Molay on the muddy, silty, clay isle - a 'phoenix' resurrection of the secret,

Orient (Archaic Rising in the sky; ascending = phoenix?) in clay 'Glowbal' 'illuminated' organisation?

It wasnt muddy and silty, by the time they torched molay the island had been in almost constant habitation for 13 centuries, had a palace on it for 7 and a cathederal for 3.

I am not a mason btw

Archived