House Price Crash Forum

Finding Someone Who Shares My Life Values And Is Attractive.

Pezerinno

HOLA441

For me to lead a happy life (which is my top priority) I enjoy a certain lifestyle - would probably be described as frugal, anti-consumer and having a different outlook than most people (not saying my way of life is superior). I tend to have hippy tendencies for instance an enjoyable morning for me would be spent meditating.

I have noticed this sort of lifestyle does seem to clash with dating especially with ladies I find attractive which is mildly frustrating. However I do wonder whether me looking for an attractive mate is hypocritical considering most females would look for someone with power, financial clout etc.

Should I stay single or settle for someone less attractive who shares my values i.e. enjoy the companionship of a relationship but miss out on the lustful side?

HOLA442
HOLA443

Should I stay single or settle for someone less attractive who shares my values i.e. enjoy the companionship of a relationship but miss out on the lustful side?

Eye of the beholder and all that....

I found TW girlie incredibly good looking, others (Chinese) people did not share the sentiment. But to my messed up half and half upbringing she looked great.

HOLA444
HOLA445

For me to lead a happy life (which is my top priority) I enjoy a certain lifestyle - would probably be described as frugal, anti-consumer and having a different outlook than most people (not saying my way of life is superior). I tend to have hippy tendencies for instance an enjoyable morning for me would be spent meditating.

I have noticed this sort of lifestyle does seem to clash with dating especially with ladies I find attractive which is mildly frustrating. However I do wonder whether me looking for an attractive mate is hypocritical considering most females would look for someone with power, financial clout etc.

Depends what you call attractive. If you like a girl with a 'high maintence' look: hair extensions, perma tan, glam clothes and nice nails, then you're probably not going to be well suited. That kind of look needs a large monthly expenditure. But I don't think you not being materialist rules out you finding an attractive girlfriend. Best to go out and do the activities you enjoy and you might meet a like-mined person you are attracted to. One word of warning though, be realistic. Loads of men ignore the fact that they themselves are hardly Brad Pitt and focus only on the top shelf girls everyone wants. You have to go in at the right level, That said, there are also hot guys who throw themselves away on boilers. Go figure!

HOLA446

Depends what you call attractive. If you like a girl with a 'high maintence' look: hair extensions, perma tan, glam clothes and nice nails,

/me shudders. Any woman with substantial make-up or high-fashion attire (let alone smelling of perfume) sends me running for cover, and I believe I'm far from alone in preferring a more human appearance. Is it not said that girls tart themselves up to impress each other, and in spite of their menfolks lack of enthusiasm?

HOLA447

Depends what you call attractive. If you like a girl with a 'high maintence' look: hair extensions, perma tan, glam clothes and nice nails, then you're probably not going to be well suited. That kind of look needs a large monthly expenditure. But I don't think you not being materialist rules out you finding an attractive girlfriend. Best to go out and do the activities you enjoy and you might meet a like-mined person you are attracted to. One word of warning though, be realistic. Loads of men ignore the fact that they themselves are hardly Brad Pitt and focus only on the top shelf girls everyone wants. You have to go in at the right level, That said, there are also hot guys who throw themselves away on boilers. Go figure!

What do you mean by 'nice' nails? Not those fake white oblong things, I hope. They are not nice. They are common as muck.

Nice, natural nails cost b*gger all. Just the care anyone can give them at home.

HOLA448

What do you mean by 'nice' nails? Not those fake white oblong things, I hope. They are not nice. They are common as muck.

Nice, natural nails cost b*gger all. Just the care anyone can give them at home.

Yeah, I don't like the fake ones either. Actually, I'm a bit of a lazy trout and can't be bothered with 90% of the 'getting done up' process.

HOLA449

Yes I would expect the high maintenance to carry a heavy price tag but thankfully that isn't the look I go for. My post makes me sound really superficial but I'm just saying how I see it - I would prefer to be physically attracted to my mate! I think most people (not just girls) would find my lifestyle hard to live with so obviously I'm substantially narrowing my search.

HOLA4410

i ain,t no oil painting more of an oil slick but the women covered in all kind of glup dont do it for me, go to bed with cindy crawford and wake up with bella emberg types ! add note beer goggles defo dont help ! :lol:

HOLA4411

Yes I would expect the high maintenance to carry a heavy price tag but thankfully that isn't the look I go for. My post makes me sound really superficial but I'm just saying how I see it - I would prefer to be physically attracted to my mate! I think most people (not just girls) would find my lifestyle hard to live with so obviously I'm substantially narrowing my search.

Yoga/meditation retreats are overflowing with very attractive women. I can't think that your dedication to that sort of lifestyle would put women in general off. However, how frugal is frugal and do you work? Most women would like children and the thought of bringing them up as the sole financial provider and having to return to work full-time straight away and support a partner as well is not going to be attractive to many.

Research always seems to show that people tend to up with a partner of a similar level of physical attractiveness other than in the case of rich and powerful people.

I have never met a male yogi type who is short of female admirers - maybe that's the way to go...?!

HOLA4412

'Crusty eco type seeks hot chick. Bring a bottle...'

HOLA4413

Yoga/meditation retreats are overflowing with very attractive women. I can't think that your dedication to that sort of lifestyle would put women in general off. However, how frugal is frugal and do you work? Most women would like children and the thought of bringing them up as the sole financial provider and having to return to work full-time straight away and support a partner as well is not going to be attractive to many.

Research always seems to show that people tend to up with a partner of a similar level of physical attractiveness other than in the case of rich and powerful people.

I have never met a male yogi type who is short of female admirers - maybe that's the way to go...?!

I will be working once I get rid of cancer which should be by the end of the year.

I want children and would prefer to have at least one of us at home at any one time.

I don't like stuff - no car, tv etc and prefer to live in a small space which encourages social interaction and minimalism. Apart from food and the odd bit of clothing/shoes I don't buy anything (unless it is experience related).

HOLA4414

I will be working once I get rid of cancer which should be by the end of the year.

I want children and would prefer to have at least one of us at home at any one time.

I don't like stuff - no car, tv etc and prefer to live in a small space which encourages social interaction and minimalism. Apart from food and the odd bit of clothing/shoes I don't buy anything (unless it is experience related).

best of luck with your recovery ,after shit like that i hope you find your happiness

HOLA4415

Bugger! :blink:;)

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I find au natural messy-haired hippychicks hot BUT these girls tend to have issues - depression, all aches and pains, ganja habit, self-absorbed and concentrated on how they're feeling, spouting cod-spiritual nonsense and psychobabble.

HOLA4418

You'll never find anybody who matches your values 100%, but you can at least get close. My girlfriend and I get on like best friends, she looks great 0 though to many it is very strange as she is 20 years my senior! I wonder about how this will pan out in future but there is more than looks to consider. A foreign friend of mine was nearly aghast when I told him of my girlfriend - he has very strong views and generally thinks 'everybody could do better' - he regularly chats up people he sees (very cringeworthy) with his fave piece of advice to me: 'the quality of the young flesh is the best'. Eurgh lol....

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Depends what you call attractive. If you like a girl with a 'high maintence' look: hair extensions, perma tan, glam clothes and nice nails, then you're probably not going to be well suited. That kind of look needs a large monthly expenditure.

+1.

A smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear.

HOLA4421

I would just chip in that if somebody shares your life values and likes doing the same things you do then that makes them very attractive. You can rate somebody on looks from a photo, but attraction is much more than that.

I want someone who likes doing the things I don't - cooking, cleaning etc. :)

HOLA4422

You'll never find anybody who matches your values 100%, but you can at least get close. My girlfriend and I get on like best friends, she looks great 0 though to many it is very strange as she is 20 years my senior! I wonder about how this will pan out in future but there is more than looks to consider. A foreign friend of mine was nearly aghast when I told him of my girlfriend - he has very strong views and generally thinks 'everybody could do better' - he regularly chats up people he sees (very cringeworthy) with his fave piece of advice to me: 'the quality of the young flesh is the best'. Eurgh lol....

prefer 18 day hung myself.

steak that is, perverts!!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

If you're a decent sh*g, you could always lure an unsuspecting victim in by pretending to be rich and powerful in the first instance.

Most women are prepared to be forgiving for quite a while after being reduced to an exhausted quivering jelly of jangling hormones.

Like carpets, lay them right and you can walk on them for years.

(This goes for men as well).

HOLA4425

My sperm is banked.

If it was Lehmans you may be in trouble. Your spunk will have have spilt up and sold in small packages all across the World to unsuspecting Local Councils - for a small fee of course. You probably have 432 children in Cambodia right now. You won't be able to find them of course - as they don't really exist.

:D

Archived