House Price Crash Forum

Career Hopes Ruined By Bottom Slap - Sexual Touching

HOLA441
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I spent most of my youth being a skinhead. I have very short hair now and often have it short enough to be classed as a skinhead to some.

He is a skinhead. He has no hair. take that how you want. :P

As I said before I would not call the Police but deal with it my way.

Slapping someone you know and are comfortable with on the ar5e is now big deal but randomly approaching strangers on the street and touching them in any way other than by accident is not normal and not right. Of course it is a big deal !!

Prosecuting him under a sexual touching offence was over the top but he asked for trouble by his actions. Your biggest gripe and I have some sympathy is the unfair way this would have been treated if the offender was female.

You need to seperate your personal anger towards sexual in-equality to the facts of this case.

No big deal.. My ar5e.

Agree with that. However he asked for trouble with his actions did he ? :rolleyes:

Funny that. Lets spin it around and have a women grab a mans **** - who then sexually assaults her on the way home later as he assumed she was 'up for it'.

Was she asking for trouble too...

These birds can't have their cake and eat it. That is the problem I have with this sort of stuff.

Firstly, the offence isn't poor judgement, it's sexual touching. It's the poor judgement that means I think it's fair enough he has to choose another career - if he knew anything about his chosen job, he would already be aware that he needed to keep his criminal record squeaky clean.

Secondly, the problem is exacerbated by him being out on the raz with his mates. When one male from a group runs across to a random female and starts grabbing at their privates in the middle of street, do you not think this might be a tad worrying for the female in question?

There is a world of difference between eyes meeting on the dancefloor after a few drinks leading to someone attempting a clumsy fumble and running up to a perfect stranger in the street grabbing their ass cheeks and running away.

I managed to get through numerous nights out, in varying states of unravellment using drink and drugs without resorting to assault, sexual or otherwise. The fact he can't control himself means he is a poor choice for any job involving vulnerable people.

Guilty as charged.

No it is not. The human buttock is not a sexual organ. Read the story again. I am pretty sure if this bloke got a top notch Lawyer the 'sexual' aspect of the case would have been removed.

Unless you can explain to me how a buttock is a sexual organ. I won't hold my breath. :D

Since when did we eve live in a sane and reasonable country?

Well yes exactly. Would be nice wouldn't it. Are you not also shocked at how many people on this thread actually think this bloke deserved to be charged for this act ?! ******ing scary IMO.

And yet we have an Equal Rights Act?

Yep. Woman are equal - when they want to be.

I have probably grabbed 50 birds arses in my time. Maybe more. On a rough top of the head guess I would say 75% liked it and found it an amusing cheeky move (In fact I reckon I ended up banging perhaps 4-5 of them). Of the rest the majority just thought it annoying and told me to ****** off. Fair enough - took their advice and moved on. Nobody hurt. Maybe 1 or 2 were properly annoyed/offended by it. Even they just shouted abuse back at me then disappeared. I have also, like most men, been on the receving end of it as well. Some of it enjoyable. Some of it not.

Many of the people on this thread are not talking from real life experiences. They are thinking in theory. They are being offended by something they don't actually have any experience of. They are being offended on behalf of birds because they think that is what they want. For the majority it is not. I have lots of experience of this so I think I am in a better position to comment.

I would be interested to hear from some birds and their views on this subject. It would take a certain type of bird to do what this girl did. Luckily for us blokes most birds are not this mental. Happy to ****** up a guys life because he was drunk and slapped your **** once ? Sorry but you have to be one nasty piece of work to do that. Male or female.

Taking away the legalities of this story, and just looking at it from a human common sense point of view. I think the bird in this story comes out as a far nastier person than the bloke does.

HOLA443

Slap my ass. He must have come into contact with the area around her genitalia for it to have been sexual touching. His cupped hand must have gone round and under, touching her bits that lay beneath her flimsy clothing. Hand on I need a tissue.

bloody cold

HOLA444

Slap my ass. He must have come into contact with the area around her genitalia for it to have been sexual touching. His cupped hand must have gone round and under, touching her bits that lay beneath her flimsy clothing. Hand on I need a tissue.

bloody cold

The story is pretty clear. And I found it on another online paper too. Bottom. That was all.

Who knows how this constitutes 'sexual touching'. At a guess - I imagine the previous feminist obsessed Government implemented some Law changes that are further designed to move things in favour of birds.

HOLA445

How did you get his picture please Bosh?

Googled Lincoln bum slapper I think :lol:

Plenty of stories about this and it even links to fecking facebook where the debate pretty much mirrors comments on this thread.

HOLA446

Well shockeroonee. Am I psychic or is all this pish just blatanlty obvious.

Sexual Offences act 2003. :rolleyes:

A to Z

Main provisions:

Redefines sexual assault as an intentional sexual touching without consent. It can include touching any part of the body, clothed or unclothed, by either a body part or an object.

So there we have it people. A bird can walk over to me and rub my ear and that's it - I am calling the cops as it is 'sexual assault'.

That sounds mental doesn't it ? Well no. In this ******ed up country this is reality. And yet when a young bloke does this, and doesn't touch any part of a womans genitalia or anything, many think he deserved his punishment and he was asking for it.

This country is gradually being turned into some ******ed up version of 1984 and so many can't even see it.

HOLA447

The story is pretty clear. And I found it on another online paper too. Bottom. That was all.

Who knows how this constitutes 'sexual touching'. At a guess - I imagine the previous feminist obsessed Government implemented some Law changes that are further designed to move things in favour of birds.

C'mon man... I find girls bums and boobs sexually attractive.... If your argument is that it only constitutes sexual touching if you stick your hand on the fanny then surely you would have the same argument if he went over and cupped her boobs.

It was wrong that it went as far as it did but we need to protect women from idiots running around touching whoever they want and it being deemed as a bit of lads fun because he did not attempt to touch her fanny.

HOLA448

This country is gradually being turned into some ******ed up version of 1984 and so many can't even see it.

I've been saying it for years, which is why I don't see any general need to improve society as the people who make up society simply aren't worth it. They would LOVE to live in a post WWII world where Hitler had won.

HOLA449

Sometimes it's good to action the brain's 'think' function before actioning the brain's 'hit reply' function.

Tell me I'm wrong then.... as I have maintained regularly people WANT a fascist totalitarian state. Why did so many people vote for it then. Why did those who fought in Germany come back and set up a the seeds of a totalitarian state. Because they want it.

Also to add you realise Bolton is close to Bury? Ever notice that the Jewish cemetaries are vandalised extremely regularly too.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I'd have expected a woman of character and intelligence to (rightly) make a young man feel very small indeed in these circumstances without the need to involve the police.

However Bossy I reckon with your avatar you must be an expert on this subject, so will bow to your superior knowledge. ;)

That's what I like to see, swissy! I agree - a few well-chosen words could have put the young man back in his box without the need to resort to the [let's face it, pretty useless] Police. Unfortunately, women of character and intelligence [like me] are not ten a penny, especially nowadays!

HOLA4412

C'mon man... I find girls bums and boobs sexually attractive.... If your argument is that it only constitutes sexual touching if you stick your hand on the fanny then surely you would have the same argument if he went over and cupped her boobs.

It was wrong that it went as far as it did but we need to protect women from idiots running around touching whoever they want and it being deemed as a bit of lads fun because he did not attempt to touch her fanny.

Read my above post. ANY part of anothers body can now be deemed 'sexual assault'. You don't find that just a little bit extreme ?

A buttock is near a sexual organ but it is not a sexual organ. Is a girl touching a guys belly button sexual assualt as well ?

Well according to the Law it is. If you are happy with this situation then fine. Personally I find it ******ing frightening.

It appears as though Lincoln is the @r5e slapping capital of the UK:

http://www.thisislin...il/article.html

Costly bum slap on sexy Santa

A PLUMBER was slapped with a £500 compensation order after he "goosed" a "sexy Santa" in the street.

Jamie Long was caught on CCTV as he ran up behind the bride-to-be during her hen night in Louth.

The 27-year-old was with a Christmas party when he smacked the sexy stranger on the bum.

But yesterday it was his cheeks that were red after he admitted grabbing her bottom underneath the costume.

Lincoln Crown Court heard the victim, who can not be named, was so upset it "ruined" her wedding next day.

Simon Rowe, prosecuting, said the camera showed the woman walking in an alleyway with friends on December 12.

"This young girl was wearing a very short skirt," Mr Rowe told the court. "It was a sexy Santa outfit."

"He grabbed her bottom underneath her skirt, she was wearing very loose fitting underwear."

Long, of North Somercoates, admitted sexual assault.

He was fined £250 and ordered to pay £500 compensation and £150 costs.

Judge Michael Heath told him: "This was not seen as a joke by the complainant."

FFS a bird on a HEN NIGHT complainign about being sexually assualted ?! Is she having a laugh. Honestly this country really can be a joke sometimes.

Tell me I'm wrong then.... as I have maintained regularly people WANT a fascist totalitarian state. Why did so many people vote for it then. Why did those who fought in Germany come back and set up a the seeds of a totalitarian state. Because they want it.

Also to add you realise Bolton is close to Bury? Ever notice that the Jewish cemetaries are vandalised extremely regularly too.

Yep. I think this thread is a good example. Totalitarian nonsense Police/Law state. Guy gets a criminal record for literally doing sweet ****** all. Seems many people are quite happy with that.

That's what I like to see, swissy! I agree - a few well-chosen words could have put the young man back in his box without the need to resort to the [let's face it, pretty useless] Police. Unfortunately, women of character and intelligence [like me] are not ten a penny, especially nowadays!

At least there are some of you decent birds left. Gives us blokes some hope !!

HOLA4413

FFS a bird on a HEN NIGHT complainign about being sexually assualted ?! Is she having a laugh. Honestly this country really can be a joke sometimes.

"He grabbed her bottom underneath her skirt, she was wearing very loose fitting underwear."

Your comment is disturbing. I can half understand your argument regarding the idiot who slapped the girls rear and the fact that the prosecution was maybe a step too far but you are now clearly saying that because it was some girls hen night and she was wearing a short skirt it gave some stranger the right to put his hand up her skirt. :blink: ... She deserved it maybe?

Are you on a proper wind up?

HOLA4414

He was 19 years old. And by all accounts he was out on the raz with his mates.

If we plan on criminalising all 'poor judgment' in these circumstances please pass me the shotgun and I will finish myself ASAP.

How many people have not done something similar when drunk and 19 years old ? And if not - why not - you need to get out more !!

Slap on the wrist - stop being a dick - say sorry to the bird in question. Off on your separate ways. Job done.

That is the actions within a sane and reasonable country.

+1

This was a life damaged needlessly. Given it was deemed a sexual assault, I presume he had to sign the sex offenders' register?

HOLA4415

Your comment is disturbing. I can half understand your argument regarding the idiot who slapped the girls rear and the fact that the prosecution was maybe a step too far but you are now clearly saying that because it was some girls hen night and she was wearing a short skirt it gave some stranger the right to put his hand up her skirt. :blink: ... She deserved it maybe?

Are you on a proper wind up?

Have you ever seen girls on a hen night ? Do you understand how many of them just go around grabbing guys cocks, never mind their buttocks ?!

Now not saying they are all like this, but a huge amount are and so any girls on a hen night know they give off a certain impression. If they had enough brains & deceny they would realise that blokes may act a certain way around them and accept it - up to a point of course. That is what blokes do who wear kilts on a night out etc..

The guy grabbed her **** under her skirt. Not exactly the smoothest of moves but not exactly rape either. And for every bloke that does this to a hen night bird I imagine 10 hen night birds do it to blokes. Yet I doubt if even one bird has ever been prosecuted for such an action.

That is my point. I am not on the wind up. I just dont think a bloke grabbing a girls **** is worthy of a criminal offence - or vice versa. I think there are far more inportant things to deal with in this country. If you think that is a wind up then fine. I happen to think it is a pretty serious point. People need to take responsibility for their actions - of course. And if a bloke, or bird does this, and the other party is offended then a slap on the chops, a telling off, or if the Police are called a slap on the wrists is all that is required. Anything else is a waste of time and over the top.

In fact what would happen if a bird grabbed a guys **** who didn't find it amusing ? And he then turned around and gave her a slap ? She may possibly call the Police and he would be the one in trouble !! Other way around ? The bloke would probably just accept his punishment and walk away.

In these cases everything is so skewed towards the female it is incredible. Yet some don't seem to think this is a problem. Mental IMO.

+1

This was a life damaged needlessly. Given it was deemed a sexual assault, I presume he had to sign the sex offenders' register?

Most likely. So now a sexual predator due to a singel **** slap. My word if that is hte case then 99% of people in the UK are sex offenders !!

HOLA4416

I'm with ccc on this. Which does make a change as whilst I may not be a "new man" I haven't just walked off the set of a 1970s sitcom! :P

There is a world of of difference between this incident and what most of us would recognise as sexual assault. It should never have got anywhere near a court and the police should have defused it there and then. That the bloke cannot now follow his chosen career would be laughable if it was not tragic.

HOLA4417

I'm with ccc on this. Which does make a change as whilst I may not be a "new man" I haven't just walked off the set of a 1970s sitcom! :P

There is a world of of difference between this incident and what most of us would recognise as sexual assault. It should never have got anywhere near a court and the police should have defused it there and then. That the bloke cannot now follow his chosen career would be laughable if it was not tragic.

Yep - and I would say exactly the same if it were a woman.

As I have said before I may go up town with a kilt on and a camera to prove a point !! See how the Police/CPS acted in that situation. They wouldn't really have a choice if I pushed for charges - would they ?

However in reality I wouldn't be able to let a bird be done for sexual assault for such a frivolous act. I wouldn't be able to see it through.

I cannot for the life of me undersatnd how many women can happily let something like this continue, especially if the bloke apologises and his future career/life is at risk. :blink:

I would feel ashamed. Then again maybe that is why I am not one of these mental* birds. These have no shame !!

*Not all birds I may add. Thank ****** !!

HOLA4418

Unlucky at 19 to have a criminal record. He looks like the nurse who looked after my partner who contracted meningitis in A&E. He was very professional and this young man could have been him (one day).

A bit of peer pressure to show off in your group of friends leads to your career ruined. It could happen to any young chap today in our lawyer-trigger-happy society.

Unlucky.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Women and men become mostly mental (who go out on the "lash"). Avoid!

Aye a lot do !!

To be honest - I would choose the risk of a bottle over the head from a boozed up bloke - over a made up charge from a bird any day.

At least with the first one it will probably leave a physical scar and that will be the end of it.

HOLA4421

Unlucky at 19 to have a criminal record. He looks like the nurse who looked after my partner who contracted meningitis in A&E. He was very professional and this young man could have been him (one day).

A bit of peer pressure to show off in your group of friends leads to your career ruined. It could happen to any young chap today in our lawyer-trigger-happy society.

Unlucky.

Unlucky?

he would have pleaded to ASSAULT.

if you cant do the time, then dont do the crime.

HOLA4422

Unlucky?

he would have pleaded to ASSAULT.

if you cant do the time, then dont do the crime.

Even if the time is completely out of proportion to the crime? That should be the real issue. You shouldn't go around slapping girls on the bum, but it's hardly serious unless you're doing it all the time. For a one-off slap the only way the police should be involved is if a policeman happened to witness it, and the most he should do is a one-off "Watch it!"

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Where's the difference in rights here?

If a bloke went to the Police with a similar claim to a bird regarding an **** slap ? I reckon they would just be told to ****** off and stop wasting their time.

Would be interesting to find out though. Not sure how this could be done without planning to ****** a bird over though. And being a decent bloke* I don't really fancy doing that.

* Sort of some of the time !!

HOLA4425

Archived