Guest KingCharles1st

HOLA441
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Actually I'd like to include that dark-haired woman they have on sometimes. Susanna something??

Or are foursomes just perverted?

Well fit. This morning for about 30 seconds she had serious stiff nips !! I hope somebody else noticed it and not just me... :ph34r:

HOLA443
I may be biased here :P but I think women are better - overall - than men at 'the verbals'. Traditionally/Historically, words are all we have to fight with, so we have honed it to an art. :rolleyes:

I find my talons effective. Plus they have the advantage of a much improved response time with less unwanted 'feedback'.

HOLA444

I was rather surprised by her. Went for it big style. This coupled with Marr's slightly less lap dog interview last week.....Looks like the BBC has maybe had enough of Brown/Labour too.

Or maybe they are just aware their next Tory bosses are soon to appear. Appeasement in advance.

HOLA445
Guest KingCharles1st
Actually I'd like to include that dark-haired woman they have on sometimes. Susanna something??

The one with the big- smiles

Or are foursomes just perverted?

How else can you keep Female BBC newsreaders satisfied..?

HOLA446
I really thought he was going to lump her one :lol:

But the classic- at the end of the interview- the camera pans back to the seated Sian who is introducing the next slot- and then suddenly the picture is blocked out by Brown, who has decided tog get up, and move directly in front of the camera on his way out- she tells him to sit back down :lol::lol::lol:

i think you need to remove the word 'just' from the thread title.

HOLA447
Contrast with James 'Brown Nose' Naughty's GB interview this morning (8-10 ish). Asked about the cost of the 'care for the elderly' initiative GB replied "it's free"........??!!

A competent interviewer would have pressed him as the the cost ......to the future tax payer.

Naughty deliberately let him off the hook.

I wonder what Naughty is getting for NOT asking important questions?? ....... he MUST be getting payment in some form??

James Naughty is a Labour Party member, so maybe he gets reduced subs.

You see its OK in BBC land to be a Labour member and interview Labour figures while wearing your 'impartial' badge.

Needless to say nobody will be able to mention a current Tory member who presents anything.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Now I know what everyone was talking about when they say "I stayed up for Portillo".

Election night next May will be one of the happiest days of my life.

This is part of my problem. I hate Brown and most of those around him, but are we gonna vote back

in the people I so wanted rid of 12 years ago.

By now, with everything that's gone on, there should be better choices .... but there isn't.

... but, it will be a fun night in May

HOLA4410
This is part of my problem. I hate Brown and most of those around him, but are we gonna vote back

in the people I so wanted rid of 12 years ago.

By now, with everything that's gone on, there should be better choices .... but there isn't.

... but, it will be a fun night in May

If you had your 1997 vote all over again would you still vote Labour?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

But the classic- at the end of the interview- the camera pans back to the seated Sian who is introducing the next slot- and then suddenly the picture is blocked out by Brown, who has decided tog get up, and move directly in front of the camera on his way out- she tells him to sit back down :lol::lol::lol:

anyone else noticed that Brown doesnt have a wedding ring ?

has the fekker has sold that has well

hope Sarah doesnt find out

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Correct about the nipps. She looked on heat this morning. Hard to believe she has five kids

as usual an interesting thread on here turns into

total sexual depravity !!!!!

great innit

Charlotte Hawkins on Sky is my favourite breakfast hunny

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Cringing for him watching that. Ouch it was horrible. She wiped the floor with him.

He should do the right thing and resign. Labour will lose the GE and let the tories give it a good go.

I like Cameron. He looks like he has some b0llocks about him.

Anyone could do better than Gordon. Way out of his depth.

Edited by munners

HOLA4420

even better ;)

http://blogs.news.sky.com/boultonandco/Pos...05-d36fe93e726c

HOLA4421

Just watched the interview - not sure what everyone is so excited about. OK its a move away from party line for the BBC but i am sure most people on this forum would have done a much better job given the opportunity.

Gordon opened himself up on a couple of occasions and Sian missed her opportunities to crucify him.

1. We have lower debt than any major country due to Labour prudence!!!!!

The next may have been a slip of he tongue, but would have been a good way of getting him flustered whilst trying to explain himself....

2. The £175bn borrowing this year is already being paid back!

3. He talked about help for the elderly and preserving their savings. Any self respecting HPCer would have asked him to expand on how his policies have helped their pensions and savings rates.

4. He admitted that public sector jobs would have to be lost - but Child benefit wold not be means tested. He was indignant about the suggestion. So, he intends to let people who dont need the money get state handouts whilst tipping people out of jobs due to cost cutting. But she failed to cross examine him. The hippocracy that he constantly states the Tories look after the rich and punish those deserving of help was missed totally. This could have been the start of driving a wedge between Gordo and the trade unions - perfect opportuity wasted!

She let him have his cake and eat it, but with a stern face. Strikes me the beeb is still the media wing for the labour party. But i think this is the beginning of the beebs attempt to help someone usurp Gordo - Mandy perhaps???

Edited by Nick Dastardly

HOLA4422
anyone else noticed that Brown doesnt have a wedding ring ?

has the fekker has sold that has well

hope Sarah doesnt find out

Pedantry note: There isn't such a big tradition of men wearing wedding rings in the UK as there is in the US or the continent. It's a fairly recent thing that women tend to insist on because they've seen it in magazines/American films etc. The Book of Common Prayer wedding service (which was the only form of wedding service in the CofE until the 1980s) only mentions a ring for women, not men.

HOLA4423
Guest Steve Cook

I have just taken a look at the interview

To be honest, I fail too see where this demoiloition of Brown is suposed to have occured. I have seen many interviews with Brown where he has completely f*cked up. This didn't look like one of them.

HOLA4424

If Gordon Brown's hands were tied together would he stop talking?

I find it distracting as well as very strange. It's almost as if he can't believe the lies and nonsense that is spewing forth from his mouth, so he has to confirm everything with his hands. Watch the vid with the sound off, truly bizarre.

During the interview with Sian Williams, he even seems to be praying as if he is seeking advice from God himself...from 2.02 minutes for 50 seconds. He also displays a very superior attitude. Like a dominant schoolmaster admonishing a pupil he starts counting down on his fingers. The one thing that really grates with me is the claw like jabbing with his left hand, especially when he is at the despatch box.

For once I will give the BBC ten out of ten...a very rare event.

HOLA4425