New Face Of Tesco Is Illegal Immigrant.

Sparkie

HOLA441
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...t.html?ITO=1490

From till girl to model to prison cell within a short space of time, check out the comments from middle england, this is what Gordo Broon is up against at the next election.

wow, she should be the next prime minister, shes perfectly qualified, ticks all the boxes!!!!! The face of England!!! Totally. All she needs is to be a lesbian single mom that gets tax credits whilst working at Tescos and shes perfect. Wish i was an illegal immigrant, might have a house by now!!!

HOLA443

just wondering what brought the lady to the authorities attention....I mean, is there some jobsworth checking everyone who gets their picture in an ad for the right paperwork?

or is it a sinister web-bot doing scans of all pictures on the web and matching up people with passports?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest sillybear2

I'd check her out, she can weigh my spuds any day.

"Miss Cham initially came to the UK to study banking, economics and finance at London Metropolitan University."

:lol:

HOLA447
Guest P-Diddly
wow, she should be the next prime minister, shes perfectly qualified, ticks all the boxes!!!!! The face of England!!! Totally. All she needs is to be a lesbian single mom that gets tax credits whilst working at Tescos and shes perfect. Wish i was an illegal immigrant, might have a house by now!!!

Blimey . . . I'd vote for her! :)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest sillybear2
just wondering what brought the lady to the authorities attention....I mean, is there some jobsworth checking everyone who gets their picture in an ad for the right paperwork?

or is it a sinister web-bot doing scans of all pictures on the web and matching up people with passports?

I don't know about this particular case, but it's most probably personal, women can be very bitchy and have long memories. I think that translates as "that jealous 'ho gee'd her up to the man"

HOLA4414
"Miss Cham initially came to the UK to study banking, economics and finance at London Metropolitan University."

:lol:

You beat me to it. Another example of a wasted degree (assuming she graduated), if she ended up working as a 'checkout girl'. Is she still paying off her student loans? Even she doesnt have any, there must be loads like her doing low paid jobs struggling to pay off those loans for what they presumably now realise was a pointless degree?

HOLA4415
Her mother and eldest child were allowed to join her in the UK in 2000. Her two other children were born in Britain.

So how can we humanely send her 'home'?

Two of her children are British nationals, and her mother and eldest child are here legally. The time to sort this out was ten years ago. 'Let her stay', I say.

By the look of her she's improving the national gene pool...

HOLA4416

Two of her children are British nationals, and her mother and eldest child are here legally. The time to sort this out was ten years ago. 'Let her stay', I say.

Children born in the UK before 1.1.83 were de facto British. Therefore her kids will be deemed to adopt the nationality of the mother or father. They are not British and can be removed with her unless the Father has some right to remain and wins custody.

Chuck her out I say, too many illegals already, they are everywhere. We have had illegal Met Police Officers (hushed up), illegal immigration officers (hushed up), illegal councillors, DWP benefits advisors and so on and so on. West Africans are very good at adopting fake UK identities to obtain jobs in the Public Service, but this does not appear to have happened in Miss Fatou's case.

Most likely she was the subject of what we called a "denun" in the trade (denunciatory letter, email or telephone call) from someone who she fell out with.

HOLA4417
'Let her stay', I say.

Totally agree.

The lass came over here to better herself, put herself through University, and is now working / paying tax. Keep the likes of her here, and deport the British-born benefit scroungers who are too lazy to work. (But where would we put these shiftless scumbags)?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Looks like all the comments have been deleted. Typical censorship by the leftie Mail.

Can't believe the comments have gone as soon as I post the link, conspiracy or what? Anyway as you can guess most where demanding her deportation ASAP, and the name of our esteem political leader was mentioned.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

How could they be allowed to join her if she only had a study permit or was illegal at the time :unsure:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Children born in the UK before 1.1.83 were de facto British. Therefore her kids will be deemed to adopt the nationality of the mother or father. They are not British and can be removed with her unless the Father has some right to remain and wins custody.

Chuck her out I say, too many illegals already, they are everywhere. We have had illegal Met Police Officers (hushed up), illegal immigration officers (hushed up), illegal councillors, DWP benefits advisors and so on and so on. West Africans are very good at adopting fake UK identities to obtain jobs in the Public Service, but this does not appear to have happened in Miss Fatou's case.

Most likely she was the subject of what we called a "denun" in the trade (denunciatory letter, email or telephone call) from someone who she fell out with.

Evil.

Archived