nuts

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
How many warheads per missile?

(Not forgetting that you aim several warheads at your main targets just in case :blink: )

BBC say 3 per missile. Each missile £16m... sounds like a bargain to me.

I think that I could spare one missile for Simon Cowell.. and another for Gordon Ramsey.

HOLA447

I think, IIRC, you will find none of the weapons actually belong to us. They are leased from the US manufacturer Lockheed Martin in a deal done by Mags to prop up the US treasury with UK taxpayer money and simultaneously put half of British Aerospace on the dole.

That being the case I suggest we save the leasing fees and send them back to their maker. I am no expert on these matters but I would have thought the GPS thingie probably has a waypoint marked "home" on it (my yacht has this and it cost far less).

I suggest we press the goto button then the home button then the fire button. In that order.

Should save a few bob.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
I think, IIRC, you will find none of the weapons actually belong to us. They are leased from the US manufacturer Lockheed Martin in a deal done by Mags to prop up the US treasury with UK taxpayer money and simultaneously put half of British Aerospace on the dole.

That being the case I suggest we save the leasing fees and send them back to their maker. I am no expert on these matters but I would have thought the GPS thingie probably has a waypoint marked "home" on it (my yacht has this and it cost far less).

I suggest we press the goto button then the home button then the fire button. In that order.

Should save a few bob.

Yes, better to send missiles than people back to their maker.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Brussels, luxembourg, germany, Holland, London, New york/UN The EU & UN are the centre of the NWO and London is the epicentre of its invasion into the UK. The NWO is the biggest threat we will face in the future. Also i believe those 4 european countries have no nukes to retalliate with. The rest id keep as an insurance. Maybe give one to Iran too, its about time someone in the mid east has something nuclear to balance against Israels nukes.

HOLA4413

The weapons belong to the UK. The UK's 52 Trident II (D5) missiles were bought under the terms of the 1963 Polaris Sales Agreement (as amended). The missiles are rotated from a shared pool kept at the US Navy Trident facility in Kings Bay, Georgia and maintained by their manufacturer Lockheed Martin. The nuclear warheads are designed and manufactured by AWE Aldermaston and installed in the UK at RNAD Coulport near Faslane in Scotland.

'Cost of Trident and the terms of agreement':

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/foi_trident_2006.htm

The terms of agreement can be found in the Polaris Sales Agreement. This was signed in 1963 and published by HMSO (ISBN 0105468908), and is the Treaty under which the UK purchased Polaris and later Trident.

'Fact Sheet 1: Summary: Maintaining the UK’s Nuclear Deterrent':

http://www.fco.gov.uk/resources/en/pdf/trident-factsheet

The Missiles
  • The Trident D5 missile is a three stage solid fuel ballistic missile. Standing 13 metres high and weighing 60 tonnes, it has a range of over 4,000 nautical miles. The range of the missile is a great strength of the system as it allows the submarine carrying it to hide in millions of square miles of ocean, while remaining in reach of potential targets. Royal Navy nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines carry up to 48 nuclear warheads on a maximum of 16 missiles.

• The 1963 Polaris Sales Agreement between the United Kingdom and the United States was amended in 1982 to establish a unique system of ‘mingled asset’ ownership and management for Trident missiles. Those to be loaded in UK submarines are randomly selected from the stockpile at the US Navy Trident facility in Kings Bay, Georgia. The submarines then go to the Royal Naval Armaments Depot at Coulport near Faslane in Scotland where the missiles are fitted with warheads that are designed and manufactured in the UK at the Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), Aldermaston.

• The life extended Trident D5 missile is assessed to be capable of meeting our requirements of delivering assured deterrence until the early 2040s.

HOLA4414
The weapons belong to the UK.

How much can the UK save by not deploying a boat we already own?

Maybe it's more gesturing, than actual cost saving,

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
There's only ever one boat deployed, the others are either being refitted/maintained or used as a reserve.

So it would be a bit like me having three cars instead of four. Doesn't seem much of a saving. :blink:

HOLA4419

I'd fire them all at London and the surrounding areas.

EDIT: Just to add, America wouldn't give us the codes to do that as it would bring down their parasitic economy as well. The nukes are only to be used for targets that America wants them used for.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
I'd fire them all at London and the surrounding areas.

EDIT: Just to add, America wouldn't give us the codes to do that as it would bring down their parasitic economy as well. The nukes are only to be used for targets that America wants them used for.

Well that would have the advantage of destroying lots of Scottish politicians doing their best to finish off the rest of England.........

Perhaps one each for there and Edinburgh? Double advantage of the bankers as well..........

HOLA4422
Well that would have the advantage of destroying lots of Scottish politicians doing their best to finish off the rest of England.........

Perhaps one each for there and Edinburgh? Double advantage of the bankers as well..........

I'll buy ye a pint, you cheeky Brummy! I'm the red haired chap in a skirt, so's youll'd be recognising me. :huh:

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Archived