HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
sadly just a throwaway comment, i was hoping it was a hint he was quitting soon :(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/ju...wn-i-could-walk

I like this bit ...

"Gordon Brown has admitted that he has been "hurt" by the personal attacks on him during the failed attempt to oust him this month, and said that he might move to teaching after he leaves office."

He's been hurt... I've got a tiny violin and its playing a tune just for him - my heart bleeds purple pi$$

As for teaching... "Those who can do - those who can't teach!"

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest LongBlackKilt
Be best for everyones children.

Their future has been eaten.

Is he best described as Saturnine or Chronic?

HOLA4416
I like this bit ...

"Gordon Brown has admitted that he has been "hurt" by the personal attacks on him during the failed attempt to oust him this month, and said that he might move to teaching after he leaves office."

He's been hurt... I've got a tiny violin and its playing a turn just for him - my heart bleeds purple pi$$

As for teaching... "Those who can do - those who can't teach!"

'kin ell.....

''Hey chilluns...come on...get yourselves sorted, time to go to school now...you've got Gordon Brown today...yay''

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Hmmmm. This could be interesting. Maybe EVEN HE has realised that nothing can be done to stop the collapse and is maybe wanting to get out before TSHTF??

I doubt it though, he is so desperate to be right that I imagine he'll stay to the bitter end.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest sillybear2

As Blair found out with the Cash for Honours affair, when the police come knocking, it's time to start moving on. This isn't going to go away, things will only get worse for him, Labour are a cancer upon the country... will Brown still cling on when his own MP's are facing criminal prosecutions?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived