House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Brown: I Could Walk Away From Being P M Tomorrow

In one of the papers tomorrow, will post link as soon as.

Is there hope at last?

It's the "could" that i don't like.

"Will" sounds much better!

Be best for everyones children.

:lol:

The nut job is just taunting us now.

W@nker

:lol:

its guardian or independent, just caught tail end of it, something about 'won't miss this/won't miss that'

link to follow

sadly just a throwaway comment, i was hoping it was a hint he was quitting soon :(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/ju...wn-i-could-walk

I like this bit ...

"Gordon Brown has admitted that he has been "hurt" by the personal attacks on him during the failed attempt to oust him this month, and said that he might move to teaching after he leaves office."

He's been hurt... I've got a tiny violin and its playing a tune just for him - my heart bleeds purple pi$$

As for teaching... "Those who can do - those who can't teach!"

Guest LongBlackKilt
Be best for everyones children.

Their future has been eaten.

Is he best described as Saturnine or Chronic?

I like this bit ...

"Gordon Brown has admitted that he has been "hurt" by the personal attacks on him during the failed attempt to oust him this month, and said that he might move to teaching after he leaves office."

He's been hurt... I've got a tiny violin and its playing a turn just for him - my heart bleeds purple pi$$

As for teaching... "Those who can do - those who can't teach!"

'kin ell.....

''Hey chilluns...come on...get yourselves sorted, time to go to school now...you've got Gordon Brown today...yay''

During speeches he's just recently started to deploy the Blair ploy with his shirt collar askew in "endearing little boy" manner - mainly for the female votes.

"I could walk away............" :lol::lol:

Hmmmm. This could be interesting. Maybe EVEN HE has realised that nothing can be done to stop the collapse and is maybe wanting to get out before TSHTF??

I doubt it though, he is so desperate to be right that I imagine he'll stay to the bitter end.

Guest sillybear2

As Blair found out with the Cash for Honours affair, when the police come knocking, it's time to start moving on. This isn't going to go away, things will only get worse for him, Labour are a cancer upon the country... will Brown still cling on when his own MP's are facing criminal prosecutions?

Gordon Brown insisted Labour could win the next election under his leadership.

In the wake of a failed bid to oust him the prime minister also said he may go into teaching after leaving office.

Those that can, do.....

Those that can't, teach.....