House Price Crash Forum

Jade Goody Dies

HOLA441
I don't think HPC is the place for the kind of mentalism that made this fat, racist, talentless dental nurse into a multimillionairess in the first place.

Jade symbolised nearly all the ills of the Blair/Brown era - the yobbery, the easy money, the lie that anyone can be successful no matter how useless they are, and that screwing people over while sitting around in a televised bungalow is an acceptable way to earn a living.

The Bubble dies with her.

totally agree with and tweaked it for you.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
I don't think HPC is the place for the kind of sentimentalism that made this fat, racist, talentless dental nurse into a multimillionairess in the first place.

Jade symbolised nearly all the ills of the Blair/Brown era - the yobbery, the easy money, the lie that anyone can be successful no matter how useless they are, and that screwing people over while sitting around in a televised bungalow is an acceptable way to earn a living.

Noooooooooooo not bubble as well!

HOLA443
HOLA444
He should ask his pal, Elton, to rewrite one of his songs as an anthem to her. I think at the very least she should have a state funeral. If the Queen doesn't fly the Jack at half mast then she's obviously a cold hearted sort.

"a lit fart in the wind" perhaps

HOLA445
HOLA446
I don't think HPC is the place for the kind of sentimentalism that made this fat, racist, talentless dental nurse into a multimillionairess in the first place.

Spot on.

HOLA447

At the height of her vicious bullying in the first Big Brother, didn't one of the tabloids run a headline along the lines of "Kill The Fat Pig!"

Now they laud over her as if she was Mary Magdalene

She was a fat, racist bully who found fame through immense stupidity and getting her minge out on national telly.

HOLA448

I think this was probably on of the sites were there was no mention of Jade Goody, I have to say that puplic interest surprised me. I couldnt bear her, she represented everything I dislike in Britain, that said,

She has raised the awareness of cervical cancer and her situation and publicity has increased the number of young women having smear tests.

She certainly worked hard, even towards the end, she never seemed to have missed an opportunity to make some money. She may have appeared ' thick' but no one ripped her off. She was either very well advised or astute in financial matters. I would have expected her to be bled dry by accountants, family, lovers and advisors.

All in all I think the girl ' done good' and was probably intelligent enought to exploit the ability to act dumb.

RIP and good luck to those lads for their future.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

+1

Unfortunately I think that particular bubble is bound to continue.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Only the thick people like Jade. They were too dumb to see that all she was doing was skimming as much money off them as she possibly could. Good luck to her, the thick are only good for f*cking over.

You seem quite bitter and twisted. Do you have anyone in your life who sincerely likes you?

HOLA4420
Get this off topic.

Yes it has somewhat degenerated from my original topic.

I was asking if it would be a marker for the change in the UK that has arrived with the depression, but unfortantely Jade Goody's influence has brought the whole discussion down market as per usual.

Anyway, I leave this discussion with the following piece of art which sums the whole thing up:

21graffiti265.jpg

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest KingCharles1st

Well- I heard that her resurrection was all down to Max Clifford, so it was he who kept the Goody thing ever in the ascendant- for his own financial reasons of course. Like the woman or not- if you came from nowhere and were made into a somebody, you can't knock the woman for using her own street nous to hang on to the tails of a raging meedia. Jde was a bit like Johhny Rotten- picked because they were volatile, big enough to tell anyone and everyone to ****** OFF and too popular (and intelligent) to be taken for anyone's fool. People like these challenge the establishment- they don't ever sell out.

having lost a brother to cancer, I don't care what anyone says, the woman went through hell- Jade R.I.P.

HOLA4423
Life is like having your hand in a bucket of water. When its in there you can splash around and stir it all up,when you take it out no one would know it was there in the first place.

Unless you splash so much that some of the water leaves the bucket, or you somehow manage to put a little extra water into the bucket.

HOLA4424
Well- I heard that her resurrection was all down to Max Clifford, so it was he who kept the Goody thing ever in the ascendant- for his own financial reasons of course. Like the woman or not- if you came from nowhere and were made into a somebody, you can't knock the woman for using her own street nous to hang on to the tails of a raging meedia. Jde was a bit like Johhny Rotten- picked because he was volatile, big enough to tell anyone and everyone to ****** OFF and too popular (and intelligent) to be taken for anyone's fool. People like these challenge the establishment- they don't ever sell out.

having lost a brother to cancer, I don't care what anyone says, the woman went through hell- Jade R.I.P.

Yeah right. Doesn't Mr Rotten sell butter these days?

HOLA4425
Guest theboltonfury
Well- I heard that her resurrection was all down to Max Clifford, so it was he who kept the Goody thing ever in the ascendant- for his own financial reasons of course. Like the woman or not- if you came from nowhere and were made into a somebody, you can't knock the woman for using her own street nous to hang on to the tails of a raging meedia. Jde was a bit like Johhny Rotten- picked because they were volatile, big enough to tell anyone and everyone to ****** OFF and too popular (and intelligent) to be taken for anyone's fool. People like these challenge the establishment- they don't ever sell out.

Clifford lost his wife suddenly to cancer 5 years ago. He says he was not making any money from this

edit - comment in above quote for some reason

Archived