House Price Crash Forum

What Can I Manufacture?

HOLA441

Ok Guys, I decided to single handedly dig the UK out of the mess we're in - partly inspired by Mandy.

So my question is, "What can I manufacture that people will want world wide and which will therefore help fix the balance of payments?"

Ideas please.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Ok Guys, I decided to single handedly dig the UK out of the mess we're in - partly inspired by Mandy.

So my question is, "What can I manufacture that people will want world wide and which will therefore help fix the balance of payments?"

Ideas please.

A shoe catapult, to be set up outside of parliament. No mechanical device (I reckon) will do more for our economy.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Ideas please.

asda curry for tea so im currently manufacturing a nasty bolus of fatulus stinking fa&t.

Perhaps the uk could become a net gas exporter with the adaption of toilet equipment.

This may in turn spin off a huge requirement for mushy pea suppliers.

Since the politicos have reduced the uk to sh1t then perhaps this is our future.

Pass me a banker I need to wipe my ar)e

HOLA449
HOLA4410
mad max era sidekicks will be very much in demand, im not sure about the health and safety issues though... ;)

madmax233.jpg

And they would all need little music boxes, which I think I will manufacture. Look at that, 2 job sectors created already.

That's the British spirit!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I can manufacture male-cow-excrement by the bucket load - search for posts by me for examples of previous work. Unfortunately everyone else seems to be pretty good at it, so are unlikely to purchase mine :-(

EDIT: Damn that filter!

Edited by impatient_mug

HOLA4414

Ideas please.

Fake gold bars to sell on ebay under the sellers name of "Saviour_of_the_World(-1)"

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
asda curry for tea so im currently manufacturing a nasty bolus of fatulus stinking fa&t.

Perhaps the uk could become a net gas exporter with the adaption of toilet equipment.

This may in turn spin off a huge requirement for mushy pea suppliers.

Since the politicos have reduced the uk to sh1t then perhaps this is our future.

Pass me a banker I need to wipe my ar)e

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Software, but it takes 10,000hrs to considered good in it.

There's also the fact that Indians do maybe 4x 'worse' work, but for £4,000 a year (i.e 9 to 10 x less). There's a long way to go before our cost of living and general standard drops to a level where we can compete with that.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

On a serious note, I think manufacturing opportunities will be food related.

Things are getting that bad.

I'm old enough to remember rationing and having chickens in the yard.

But many people these days couldn't kill or pluck a chicken with their bare hands an' all.

So, I think the Brits could get in first with a Philishave type defeatherer. A hand-operated goat udder milk tweeter would be good news . . . plus some kind of Argos catalogue, AA battery-powered Home Cheese Churn . . .

I'm looking into alcohol-at-home systems too . .

You read it here first.

HOLA4424
On a serious note, I think manufacturing opportunities will be food related.

Things are getting that bad.

I'm old enough to remember rationing and having chickens in the yard.

But many people these days couldn't kill or pluck a chicken with their bare hands an' all.

So, I think the Brits could get in first with a Philishave type defeatherer. A hand-operated goat udder milk tweeter would be good news . . . plus some kind of Argos catalogue, AA battery-powered Home Cheese Churn . . .

I'm looking into alcohol-at-home systems too . .

You read it here first.

A strimmer might do the job. Could get messy though.

HOLA4425

little one eyed straw dolls in a kilt complete with 3 hatpins

and a diy voodo guide book

little grey haired black eyebrowed straw dolls in a kilt complete with 3 hatpins

little bowler hatted straw dolls in a pinstripe suit complete with 3 hatpins

little hat eating straw dolls in an armani skirt complete with 3 hatpins