House Price Crash Forum

When You Die Do You Want Burial Or Cremation

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I`m afraid that is illegal as you will contaminate the sea, you must be cremated first. :huh:

I'm sure I won't care what happens. Will point out to my son that he shouldn't put me on the bonfire till dusk, or the council will prosecute him. :)

HOLA446
HOLA447

Cremation - country's too overcrowded for anything else.

On that theme, I'd like to be fired into space.

LINK

I expect funeral attendance to be on the low side. ;)

I'm sure I won't care what happens. Will point out to my son that he shouldn't put me on the bonfire till dusk, or the council will prosecute him. :)

Make sure the neighbors haven't got their washing out.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Bodies are too wet for efficient cremation - takes far too much energy and not environmentally friendly.

Once they de-blood you, pump in the embalming fluid you go up faster than a rocket on November 5th. Crematories today are highly efficient environmental friendly and due not create gas as with a decomposing body. ;)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

My son will dump me over the cliffs at The Needles in a black plastic bin bag. :)

Heh, I'm going over Beachy Head probably via Dignitas and the Crem or I might save everyone the trouble and throw myself over.

HOLA4419

On that theme, I'd like to be fired into space.

LINK

I expect funeral attendance to be on the low side. ;)

Make sure the neighbors haven't got their washing out.

Lol. It would be appropriate and proportionate revenge for all their barbecues when MY washing is out! :)

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I have opted for cremation as it is the easiest and cheapest option for those left behind.

I still have a hankering for burial though, as long as it were somewhere where , in hundreds of years time, my remains could be found and placed in a museum; a sort of anonymous immortality..

HOLA4425

Archived