House Price Crash Forum

New Series Of Location, Location, Location

HOLA441

Said something like buying a house has never been harder hence the requirement for team "Krustiephil" to give "expert" advice. Its still not going to be current though unless they are filming it right now. Can't believe they have signed people up!

Be prepared to be annoyed.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Bart of Darkness
Its still not going to be current though unless they are filming it right now.

Probably shot several months ago at least, ala. "The Apprentice".

HOLA445

I for one can't wait to see the soldier and his wife whom Kirsty "has been working with" to find their first home. She's mentioned them, and their stamp duty bill, in every interview she's given since Northern Rock.

Enjoy the last series before your retirement, Kirsty.

Edited by Paddles

HOLA446
I for one can't wait to see the soldier and his wife whom Kirsty "has been working with" to find their first home. She's mentioned them, and their stamp duty bill, in every interview she's given since Northern Rock.

Enjoy the last series before your retirement, Kirsty.

I'd watch, if she shows her boobs

Oh Kirsty, chase me, chase me

:lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I prefer a Place in the Sun, Home or Away. I just love contrasting the awful terrace slum for £200k in England, with the 5 bedroom spanish villa with swimming pool for £120K.

My favourite bit is where they think the spanish property is over the budget but actually ends up being nearly half lol

HOLA4413
Careful - beware the wrath of RB

;)

Speaking of which.. where is the old bear? not seen him for a while :unsure:

As for the new series.. I just hope it was shot long enough ago that she was still saying house prices only go up, yet recently enough that she mentions the evil doomsayers who don't know what they are talking about and just have it in for her.. that should just about wipe out any last traces of credibility.

HOLA4414
I prefer a Place in the Sun, Home or Away. I just love contrasting the awful terrace slum for £200k in England, with the 5 bedroom spanish villa with swimming pool for £120K.

My favourite bit is where they think the spanish property is over the budget but actually ends up being nearly half lol

And the bird who presents this show is ten times fitter than Krusty!!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Said something like buying a house has never been harder hence the requirement for team "Krustiephil" to give "expert" advice. Its still not going to be current though unless they are filming it right now. Can't believe they have signed people up!

Be prepared to be annoyed.

It takes a very low number of people to complain about a tv show for it to be noticed I believe (In the region of a hundred or so being a fairly big thing, if I'm wrong please do correct me).

So you can always moan like hell if it looks like ramping in a falling market, and I have a feeling that this might be the series to do it on (Beany's one having just descended to 3 year old re runs).

Just a thought!

HOLA4417
It gets worse, according to my TV guide after Location Loacation Location there is a sistershow at 9pm on More4 called 'Kirstie and Phil's Property Guide'.

:blink:

Don't tell me that the Tories can afford for Krusty to spend time away from them?! :blink:

My goodness, intellect like hers is that hard to find, they should, I dunno, put an advert in the metro? :)

HOLA4418
It takes a very low number of people to complain about a tv show for it to be noticed I believe (In the region of a hundred or so being a fairly big thing, if I'm wrong please do correct me).

So you can always moan like hell if it looks like ramping in a falling market, and I have a feeling that this might be the series to do it on (Beany's one having just descended to 3 year old re runs).

Just a thought!

Good idea!

HOLA4419
It gets worse, according to my TV guide after Location Loacation Location there is a sistershow at 9pm on More4 called 'Kirstie and Phil's Property Guide'.

:blink:

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/

Now here's a thought. The above link gives details of how to email Kirsty and Phil's Property Guide, and that Phil will be online after the show to answer questions.

It may just be the case that that an HPCer or ten might wish to make contact?

HOLA4420

Quick bump.

Just read the Radio Times preview:

Oh no. My least favourite sort of Location punter. "I'm very picky," says Bo, with a smug smile. What really irritates me about these "picky" house-hunters is the assumption that the rest of us aren't - we'd all be quite happy living in a disused well by the A1, drawing water from an open sewer. Anyway, Phil shows picky Bo and his wife Lysan - who have 550,000 pounds to spend - some lovely houses in their chosen town of Luton. But no, she doesn't like "the colour" or he doesn't like the area because there are "too many bungalows".

:lol:

Realistically, this must be the last series.

HOLA4421

My guessing would be that the programme has been reconfigured to make the punters look complete idiots, especially chosen to give most viewers goosebumps. That was certainly the thinking behind this years "Apprentice" including getting Sugar to fire the wrong people.

HOLA4422
My guessing would be that the programme has been reconfigured to make the punters look complete idiots, especially chosen to give most viewers goosebumps. That was certainly the thinking behind this years "Apprentice" including getting Sugar to fire the wrong people.

The fisrt few programs Beeny did befo4re it went to re-runs certainly had taken heed of the changed environment, plently of slow market quotes form Beeny.

I would be surprised if Krustiephil don't reel it back a little, be interesting to see. I exopect lots of "you can find a bargain and get almost 5% off" and "proprty still makes sense if you do your homework" quotes.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Sorry if this has been posted but I wonder when tonights show was filmed.........

Look out for 'nature' clues, i.e Daffodills in garden (March/April), autumn leaves etc.

Should be a VERY interesting show...

How the hell will the dreadful duo now claim that "Property is a good investment" as they usually chant somewhere in the show :lol:

Long term it may be, but short term NO WAY ! :(

HOLA4425

Just saw the trailer........

Krusty saying, "This house is like Phil's head, (queue shot of some cracked walls and newspaper on windows) gutted, decaying and a little bit dirty."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But don't worry he's an expert, you'll be ok with all that great advice.......!

AJ