Camerons Budget Response

HOLA441
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

9/10.

He should have mentioned Brown's 1997 budget promise: "I will not allow house prices top get out of control..."

Allowing them to do so is at the heart of the NR-type problem that is worldwide and epidemic.

I would like to have heard Vince but instead got a very poor performance from whats his name--the leader of the LDs.

4/10

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

About time he laid into him!!!!

Was this on the National News??? Should be... was a fantastic response and showed Britain what a lying bunch of scumbag's this government is!

WELL DONE DC!!!!

9.5/10

the other 0.5 was BOOM or BUST!!!

TB

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest KingCharles1st

Brown and darling just sat there and looked like naughty schoolchildren- the smirks quite frankly made me want to thrust them up against a wall and stuff their faces in.

Cameron has certainly picked up some Blairesque posturing, he is very well paced, and clever enough NOT to hit home. He was also exceptionally clever in giving some new Tory ideas when he knew they would be well recorded as being HIS ideas, and that also Brown couldn't come back with a retort.

Clever man- I wish him well.

HOLA4414
Cameron was excellent, a virtuoso performance IMO.

But to see Brown grinning, smirking, and sniggering throughout really enraged me. When will this corrupt and incompetent imbecile be exposed for the snake he is? :angry:

Yes that grinning was doing my head in too.... How rude is that??? It was a nervous laugh though! I just hope a LOT of people saw that, because EVERY UK Citizen in this country would look at both SPEECHES and see that DC came over with sincerity and truth. And the fact GB and AD were talking whilst DC started his speech, shows what SCUM they are!!!

I DESPISE THIS GOVERNMENT and because of them I will never vote LIEBOUR aagain... they are the most corrupt government in Living memory!

I know the Conservatives had sleaze, but at least they SACKED the sleazeballs!!! This government just brushes it under the carpet and carries on as if nothing happened... The sooner they are out, the better. the problem is, some poor b@stard has to pick up the pieces, that they have left. Cameron summed it up well... WE HAVE NOT PREPARED FOR A DOWNTURN!

We have SPENT, SPENT, SPENT and now its come home to roost!

Glad that DC laid the blame at Gordon Clowns feet though... I sorta feel sorry for AD... but respect to him, he takes the flak well. Unlike GB, DC at least had the decency to say it was not AD's fault... bet Gordon is blaming him though!! <_<

TB

Edited by teddyboy

HOLA4415
Guest mattsta1964
Me too.

It was a brilliant performance by Cameron though. The best I've seen from him so far.

I'm shocked actually

That's the best speech I've heard Cameron give in the Commons, not that I have much faith in the Tories to reverse the NuFascist debacle of the last 11 years

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
About time he laid into him!!!!

Was this on the National News??? Should be... was a fantastic response and showed Britain what a lying bunch of scumbag's this government is!

WELL DONE DC!!!!

9.5/10

the other 0.5 was BOOM or BUST!!!

TB

He CANNOT use that line, it is not officially as bust yet, it would not have the same affect as using it when we are actually in a BUST, because of this it has to be 10/10.

I can almost gurantee Cameron will use that line as we tip into recession and have confirmed YOY negative HPI.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
I must admit that it was a very good speech.

However, IMO Cameron is a hypocrite - do you really believe he would not have done the same as Brown if he was in power? (politicians love housing booms!)

Brown's response was very weak. He just responded flabbily to Brown's criticisms, with no facts or substance to support his rebuttal.

The current labour cabinet (Brown) included really are a bunch of second raters.

HOLA4422

I see Balls has got away with rewriting history. The official transcript now reads:

Mr. David Cameron (Witney) (Con): … We have the highest tax burden in our history.

The Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families (Ed Balls): So weak!

Mr. Cameron: “So what?” says the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families. I know he wants to be Chancellor so badly it hurts. I have to tell him that another Budget like the one we have just heard and he will not have to wait very long.

Initially John Pienaar of the BBC was trying to cover up for Balls by saying that he said "Swot!" Then they changed the story to "So weak!" - Neither version makes sense in context.

Ed Balls is revealed not only as a moron but also a lying coward who can't even stand by what he said.

HOLA4423
I must admit that it was a very good speech.

However, IMO Cameron is a hypocrite - do you really believe he would not have done the same as Brown if he was in power? (politicians love housing booms!)

Quite possibly. The few things he's said about housing hasn't inspired me with confidence.

Still, I'll be finding out who is the labour partys main opposition in my new electorate and voting for them at the next election.

HOLA4424
I see Balls has got away with rewriting history. The official transcript now reads:

Initially John Pienaar of the BBC was trying to cover up for Balls by saying that he said "Swot!" Then they changed the story to "So weak!" - Neither version makes sense in context.

Ed Balls is revealed not only as a moron but also a lying coward who can't even stand by what he said.

What a Balls up.

HOLA4425
Cameron was excellent, a virtuoso performance IMO.

But to see Brown grinning, smirking, and sniggering throughout really enraged me. When will this corrupt and incompetent imbecile be exposed for the snake he is? :angry:

Yeah that's because they are both sitting there thinking, hehe how the fook have we got away with it for this long...

Both with the chilled out knowledge a fat pension and a job with Toni's banking chums is linned up for them.