House Price Crash Forum

Russell Brand and people defending indefensible

Staffsknot

HOLA441
2 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

Keep on funding the platform of the MAGs now...

Genius - so you are 'fighting the Empire' by backing the Trump, Alex Jones., Rudy Giuliani and MAGA enabling site... oh and that is invested in by orgs like Cantor Fitzgerald and Trump org, ex Fox News folks...

You guys really do shoot your own foot off daily.

Anyway on Russell Brand - multiple allegations at multiple locations spanning 2 decades have been put to police.

Police are investigating these claims.

Claims of exposing himself in LA are being taken as credible and his co-star Matt Morgan is distancing himself from it like a dog trying to disown a fart.

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/russell-brand-woman-says-star-exposed-himself-to-her-and-then-laughed-about-it-on-radio-2-show-3502747

Brand as ever hs not commented on this just gone on about media conspiracy... a media that evidently conspired to pull his cock out on someone then joke about it... o no wait that was him again.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Brand and the waves of prurience he's generated. What's worrying is he once was against 'the man' and now has joined the alt-right caravan of thieves. The people defending him here don't give a shit about him either, it's just they like to anoint him with the victimhood medal of honour. As distant as giving Nobel prizes.

Anybody who thinks Trump and Brexit are anti-establishment protests need to look at who is behind both. As for Zugz move to the dark side, his vilification of the vile Murdoch empire forgets he owns Fox News, the channel which brought Trump to power and Tucker Carlson's poster on the walls of beer-swilling, red-neck trailer trash. Yup, Mr Murdoch, a real supporter of the man on the street and his rebellion against the high castle.

Personally, if I was worried about genuine freedom, I'd spend my days watching something like this:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
20 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

I clocked snotty as a wrong 'un ages ago and have had him on ignore ever since, simply assuming that he was a VI troll or a crank. The thing I found most odd about his contributions were his attempts to assume the role of forum gatekeeper/censor (for instance, the third post of his on this thread).

Now, I'd have never for a moment have guessed he was a snoop. The absurdity of it! It wasn't until Drainage and her idiot husband became involved in this affair that the scales fell. Snot was very early out of the gate with his original post. Almost as if he was tipped off by his NAFO chums? And why all the fuss about a washed up actor/comedian on a forum about house prices?

The question as to whether Brand could now receive a fair trial in this country after the blanket condemnation he's received in the media is a very real one and something his lawyers will certainly pursue.

thats got all the official talking points hasn't it. Including bring in saville at every mention of brand. Its laughably weak though isn't it "Also note Saille parallel that he patroned charities that got him kudos with vulnerable / as protection" Is brand accused to grooming vulnerable women?? 

But all the talking points we're supposed to buy into are there as if he's had a memo and is following orders. 

HOLA443
2 hours ago, zugzwang said:

I clocked snotty as a wrong 'un ages ago and have had him on ignore ever since, simply assuming that he was a VI troll or a crank. The thing I found most odd about his contributions were his attempts to assume the role of forum gatekeeper/censor (for instance, the third post of his on this thread).

Now, I'd have never for a moment have guessed he was a snoop. The absurdity of it! It wasn't until Drainage and her idiot husband became involved in this affair that the scales fell. Snot was very early out of the gate with his original post. Almost as if he was tipped off by his NAFO chums? And why all the fuss about a washed up actor/comedian on a forum about house prices?

The question as to whether Brand could now receive a fair trial in this country after the blanket condemnation he's received in the media is a very real one and something his lawyers will certainly pursue.

Wibble jesus you are deranged.

You kicked off when I quoted you Chairman Mao back when you went off about Taiwan, picked apart your nonsense claims about Swift messaging and took you apart on your claims Chinese cinema camera makers would 'own Sony and the Japanese'. Because you knew bugger all and didn't like someone else did and Google didn't help you

HOLA444
2 hours ago, jonb2 said:

Personally, I don't give a shit about Brand and the waves of prurience he's generated. What's worrying is he once was against 'the man' and now has joined the alt-right caravan of thieves. The people defending him here don't give a shit about him either, it's just they like to anoint him with the victimhood medal of honour. As distant as giving Nobel prizes.

Anybody who thinks Trump and Brexit are anti-establishment protests need to look at who is behind both. As for Zugz move to the dark side, his vilification of the vile Murdoch empire forgets he owns Fox News, the channel which brought Trump to power and Tucker Carlson's poster on the walls of beer-swilling, red-neck trailer trash. Yup, Mr Murdoch, a real supporter of the man on the street and his rebellion against the high castle.

Personally, if I was worried about genuine freedom, I'd spend my days watching something like this:

Yup and anyone who dares pick apart Zugs BS must be a VI in his book...

As have said he didn't like that someone could unpick his Taiwan BS and that was the start of his temper tantrum with me.

But this thread serves its purpose perfectly - its keeping the virtual MAGAs in a little box they can't leave alone. You just need a single post and like flies they can't resist.

For all their stupidity at 'Rumble is the home of true media' type takes its setup by a Republican seeking to make a home for alt right who say they can't say what they want. Its got lots of alt right investors who poured money in and its the home of all the MAGAs and alt-right commentators claiming 'cancel culture' flushed them there.

Got to laugh at those sticking it to the man enabling the millionaires and billionaires they claim to sit at opposite end of political spectrum too.

Now that's quality stupidity you can't teach

HOLA445
2 hours ago, athom said:

thats got all the official talking points hasn't it. Including bring in saville at every mention of brand. Its laughably weak though isn't it "Also note Saille parallel that he patroned charities that got him kudos with vulnerable / as protection" Is brand accused to grooming vulnerable women?? 

But all the talking points we're supposed to buy into are there as if he's had a memo and is following orders. 

Very odd. Has Snot demonstrated any similar motivations re. alleged celebrity sexual predators in the past? A search through his posting history might prove illuminating.

Which, of course, invites us to question why the Murdoch organisation and Channel Four?

Was it to keep the BBC out of the frame? They've repeated every word verbatim and uncritically without having to take ownership of the accusations. Channel Four's CEO Alex Mahon is a dislikeable perma-tanned trophy bitch (below) with a very elevated opinion of herself. What's she getting out this? What's her screw?

The Digger, of course, earned most of his fortune by exploiting and abusing young women for profit. One of his editors was sent to prison for doing so.

AA1h0YYD.img?w=768&h=481&m=6&x=537&y=99&

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

Very odd. Has Snot demonstrated any similar motivations re. alleged celebrity sexual predators in the past? A search through his posting history might prove illuminating.

Which, of course, invites us to question why the Murdoch organisation and Channel Four?

Was it to keep the BBC out of the frame? They've repeated every word verbatim and uncritically without having to take ownership of the accusations. Channel Four's CEO Alex Mahon is a dislikeable perma-tanned trophy bitch (below) with a very elevated opinion of herself. What's she getting out this? What's her screw?

The Digger, of course, earned most of his fortune by exploiting and abusing young women for profit. One of his editors was sent to prison for doing so.

AA1h0YYD.img?w=768&h=481&m=6&x=537&y=99&

Living rent free in both you an athom heads right there.

Tells me you didn't watch the documentary or read the allegations made.

But by all means keep digging in my post history and remind yourself how many times Iunpicked your BS on other topics

HOLA449
On 25/09/2023 at 08:19, athom said:

Why were you giving work colleagues "attention" as you call it? What did you want from them? 

Six months ago in the thread about sexual predators at the CBI, Bob was of the opinion that rape 'is close to decriminalised' before explaining why Brand is almost certain to be acquitted.

@Bob8

On 05/04/2023 at 07:09, Bob8 said:

Hardly 50-50. Rape is close to decriminalised.

Barely any prosecutions. If a woman is drugged, that makes her an unreliable witness and a druggie. If not drugged, then where is the proof it is not voluntary?

No signs of physical force? Hardly rape. Signs of physical force? Then she is kinky and complaining afterwards. 

There's no white knight contribution from Staffstw@t to that thread, unsurprisingly.

Or to any of the many sexual abuse scandals discussed on HPC over the years. His concern for the issue appears to be very current i.e. to have begun exactly 10 days ago.

Edited by zugzwang

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

Six months ago in the thread about sexual predators at the CBI, Bob was of the opinion that rape 'is close to decriminalised' before explaining why Brand is almost certain to be acquitted.

@Bob8

There's no white knight contribution from Staffstw@t to that thread, unsurprisingly.

Or to any of the many sexual abuse scandals discussed on HPC over the years. His concern for the issue appears to be very current i.e. to have begun exactly 10 days ago.

In your head in your head Zombie, zombie, zombieee... that's where I am and obviously you desperately need this to be a Gov conspiracy and anyone who disagrees part of that conspiracy.

You mean I haven't posted in that partcular thread so therefore I can't be against rape or calling out sexual abuse... wow you really have lost the plot.

Ever occur that I don't desperately sour this site 24/7 unlike yourself on the lookout in case someone mentions Taiwan or China.

Really really funny watching the knots you are tying yourself in like you did over in the Ukraine thread and getting childish.

For ref that Cranberries song is especially apt as it was written about IRA killing of two protestant boys and how repulsive it was, yet the crazy element said it was denouncing all Irish people and telling them their history was in their head. Every time its played the loons contort themselvestrying to say how evil the song is because god forbid they have to confront what it was written about.

Anyone who likes it gets denounced as a 'West Brit' by manic shinners claiming they are somehow not Irish or work for the British state / 'collaborators'... the parallels.

Edited by Staffsknot

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Isn't it telling that certain someone now claims Brand will be acquited becaue its hard to get a conviction even when an offence has taken place...

So the first addressing of allegations by Brand's defenders that isn't blaming the alleged victims or claiming evil media / Gov conspiracy is err he'll get away with it as convictions are tough.

Not he didn't do it, not they made it up but as it sinks in he probably did all these things and the cases mount, its OK as he'll get off. Kinda the Harvey Weinstein defence and look how that worked out.

But I'm sure we will be back to why its all a Gov conspiracy and stupid tries at diversion from the simple facts.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

As surmised up thread, Channel Four's involvement appears to have been to act as a beard for the state broadcaster.

According to Murdoch's Sun the BBC has a 'secret' Russell doco of their own finished and ready to roll.

How about that? Watch out!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/24152551/mystery-secret-bbc-panorama-dispatches-russell-brand-documentary/

WATCH OUT

Mystery over ‘secret’ BBC Panorama episode – just weeks after Dispatches’ explosive Russell Brand documentary

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, zugzwang said:

As surmised up thread, Channel Four's involvement appears to have been to act as a beard for the state broadcaster.

According to Murdoch's Sun the BBC has a 'secret' Russell doco of their own finished and ready to roll.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/24152551/mystery-secret-bbc-panorama-dispatches-russell-brand-documentary/

WATCH OUT

Mystery over ‘secret’ BBC Panorama episode – just weeks after Dispatches’ explosive Russell Brand documentary

Wibble wibble

HOLA4416
On 27/09/2023 at 10:42, zugzwang said:

WATCH OUT

Adds smoke to the screen even if it turns out the program is nothing about brand people will have had a couple of weeks assuming there are more allegations than there are. 

BTW my Rumble shares are doing nicely. Ended up getting £200 of them, they're up 10% in the last few days and steadily climbing. Go woke go broke or support freedom and feel good about the profits.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4420

Having failed in their efforts to extort cash from Russell Brand the self-appointed moral guardians at Channel Four are now trying to shake down rockstar Marilyn Manson.

I suspect the shrieking harpies are trying to finance the purchase of some new uniforms made out of human skin.

Irony of ironies, the lipsmacking, gash fingering three part delight has been produced by none other than Rolling Stone Film.

Rolling Stone Film have a considerable history of promoting false allegations of rape. #MeToo 👇

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rolling-stone-magazine-settles-rape-story-lawsuit-1-65-million-n772006

Rolling Stone Magazine Settles Rape Story Lawsuit for $1.65 Million

Rolling Stone Magazine is putting to end its battle with the University of Virginia by agreeing to pay the school $1.65 million to settle a defamation lawsuit.

June 14, 2017, 3:07 AM BST / Updated June 14, 2017, 3:07 AM BST
By Safia Samee Ali and Associated Press

After several years of legal upheaval over a contested story about an alleged on-campus gang rape, Rolling Stone Magazine is putting an end to its battle with a University of Virginia fraternity by agreeing to pay the group $1.65 million to settle a defamation lawsuit, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

The settlement serves as the last leg of a controversy sparked by the November 2014 story "A Rape on Campus,” about a woman identified only as "Jackie" who claimed to be raped by members of the school's Phi Kappa Psi fraternity as part of an initiation rite.

The article, written by Sabrina Rubin Erdely, was retracted in April 2015 after a police investigation found no evidence to back up Jackie's account.

HOLA4421
9 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Having failed in their efforts to extort cash from Russell Brand the self-appointed moral guardians at Channel Four are now trying to shake down rockstar Marilyn Manson.

I suspect the shrieking harpies are trying to finance the purchase of some new uniforms made out of human skin.

Irony of ironies, the lipsmacking, gash fingering three part delight has been produced by none other than Rolling Stone Film.

Rolling Stone Film have a considerable history of promoting false allegations of rape. #MeToo 👇

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rolling-stone-magazine-settles-rape-story-lawsuit-1-65-million-n772006

Rolling Stone Magazine Settles Rape Story Lawsuit for $1.65 Million

Rolling Stone Magazine is putting to end its battle with the University of Virginia by agreeing to pay the school $1.65 million to settle a defamation lawsuit.

June 14, 2017, 3:07 AM BST / Updated June 14, 2017, 3:07 AM BST
By Safia Samee Ali and Associated Press

After several years of legal upheaval over a contested story about an alleged on-campus gang rape, Rolling Stone Magazine is putting an end to its battle with a University of Virginia fraternity by agreeing to pay the group $1.65 million to settle a defamation lawsuit, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

The settlement serves as the last leg of a controversy sparked by the November 2014 story "A Rape on Campus,” about a woman identified only as "Jackie" who claimed to be raped by members of the school's Phi Kappa Psi fraternity as part of an initiation rite.

The article, written by Sabrina Rubin Erdely, was retracted in April 2015 after a police investigation found no evidence to back up Jackie's account.

Wibble merchant tries more wibble.

Shouldn't you be in the Israel thread pushing false stories and creaming your pants over the stories of how its all the USA.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
On 9/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, mynamehere said:

The truth doesn't 'always' out though, does it?

How many people reported jimmy saville before the police finally started to take it seriously? Sometimes, it takes massive media attention to break through the defenses of someone as lawyered up as Brand

I wholly agree. Took years and now look at all of the documentaries made? They had the evidence the whole time and every one always turned a blind eye. The media has not changed

HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, johncraig8229 said:

I wholly agree. Took years and now look at all of the documentaries made? They had the evidence the whole time and every one always turned a blind eye. The media has not changed

That's true. Despite their considerable efforts to get Brand cancelled the UK's billionaire non-dom press has yet to lay a glove on him. His Rumble subscribers (£48 a pop) are up by at least 500,000 following YouTube's politically motivated desertion.

Meanwhile, the Rolling Stones continue to enjoy mile after mile of free promotion in the same scabrous hate sheets.

HOLA4425
3 hours ago, zugzwang said:

That's true. Despite their considerable efforts to get Brand cancelled the UK's billionaire non-dom press has yet to lay a glove on him. His Rumble subscribers (£48 a pop) are up by at least 500,000 following YouTube's politically motivated desertion.

Meanwhile, the Rolling Stones continue to enjoy mile after mile of free promotion in the same scabrous hate sheets.

You have come across as very rapey on this thread.