House Price Crash Forum

100k people have officially arrived today on a rubber dinghy our local hoteliers making a nice profit luckily

HOLA441
2 minutes ago, winkie said:

39 asylum seekers vacuated from Bibi Stockholm legionella

The Bibi Stockholm is a deflection from the real issues. Enough people came over by small boats yesterday to fill the Bibi Stockholm yet we are constantly fed the saga of this vessel. 

100k have arrived so far this year so we are on target to achieve about 140,000 this year alone that is the real issue.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
Just now, Insane said:

The Bibi Stockholm is a deflection from the real issues. Enough people came over by small boats yesterday to fill the Bibi Stockholm yet we are constantly fed the saga of this vessel. 

100k have arrived so far this year so we are on target to achieve about 140,000 this year alone that is the real issue.  

Millions are on the move......poverty, war, discrimination and now climate change.....human nature, there is no way to stop them...... Hitler thought he could.;)

HOLA443
Just now, winkie said:

Millions are on the move......poverty, war, discrimination and now climate change.....human nature, there is no way to stop them......

So your happy to just sit back and watch the social fabric of settled economical better countries crumble under the shear weight of numbers (millions your own words) overwhelmed by these people on the move as that is human nature? 

3 minutes ago, winkie said:

Hitler thought he could

Why have you bought Hitler up?  

HOLA444
20 hours ago, spyguy said:

The problem with 3) are countries can't force other countries to take back thier citizens.

See Bay of Pigs.

In terms of numbers- how many?

What frame work in terms of support n benefits?

If I had a choice, migrants would have to support themselves and pay for public services used to demonstrate suitability skill/needed skill.

Europe, UK, US are not getting those.

Well we aint talking about migrants really. You can be much more selective with migrants and yes, demand that they are able to support themselves.

I was purely talking about asylum seekers, whos selection criteria is very different.

HOLA445
40 minutes ago, Insane said:

So your happy to just sit back and watch the social fabric of settled economical better countries crumble under the shear weight of numbers (millions your own words) overwhelmed by these people on the move as that is human nature? 

Why have you bought Hitler up?  

......because he saw what he thought was a problem and had his and his henchman's way of dealing with it in an evil and inhumane way.....a place no developed country or any country that values human rights should or hopefully would do......using the correct language helps, not brewing up hate of others helps.....need to be aware of this, watching out for it.;)

HOLA446
HOLA447
50 minutes ago, winkie said:

However  as @Insane pointed out, whats the problem ? many would prefer to have legionaries disease than being tortured.

Also its a plain fact that if they were on a barge with legionaries disease they would appear to be in a worse position than the British citizens who got hysterical over 4 star hotels - which presumably is the whole point of the exercise.

HOLA448
3 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

It would stop the boats, which is what the Tories claim they want to do.

End that confected Gammon baiting distraction and maybe  then you can start having sensible discussions about international solutions to the core problem.

The tories are saying that they will stop the asylum claims, for political reasons, i think we can agree on that.

No politician could offer to pontentially give citizenship purely on the basis of  eg being displaced. Its not politically or practically possible.

I am totally on side with playing a role in the international community by offering asylum to persecuted people. BUT whatever system is brought in cannot have the potential to permit millions of people to claim the right to live in the UK in the space of a few years.

That is the problem here, expreseed in a couple of sentences.

HOLA449
1 minute ago, pig said:

However  as @Insane pointed out, whats the problem ? many would prefer to have legionaries disease than being tortured.

Also its a plain fact that if they were on a barge with legionaries disease they would appear to be in a worse position than the British citizens who got hysterical over 4 star hotels - which presumably is the whole point of the exercise.

not this british person

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/aug/08/mould-found-in-lungs-of-oldham-man-who-died-in-house-with-chronic-damp-inquest-hears

HOLA4410
9 minutes ago, winkie said:

......because he saw what he thought was a problem and had his and his henchman's way of dealing with it in an evil and inhumane way.....a place no developed country or any country that values human rights should or hopefully would do......using the correct language helps, not brewing up hate of others helps.....need to be aware of this, watching out for it

This has nothing to do with Hitler your comparison is very wrong. You are the one using incorrect language. 

You stated that there are millions on the move millions of people who if allowed into the UK would overwhelm our country our economy our services our housing ect that is the problem. Now stop using Hitler to shut down debate. 

HOLA4411
7 minutes ago, pig said:

Surely they should have checked the barge out first that it is safe before putting people on it to live whist their application to stay is being processed......to be honest this is a global problem, now we have Brexit surely we should be talking to all countries of the world to help share the burden?;)

https://reliefweb.int/report/jordan/registered-refugees-and-asylum-seekers-jordan-31-july-2023

HOLA4412
1 minute ago, Insane said:

This has nothing to do with Hitler your comparison is very wrong. You are the one using incorrect language. 

You stated that there are millions on the move millions of people who if allowed into the UK would overwhelm our country our economy our services our housing ect that is the problem. Now stop using Hitler to shut down debate. 

There are millions on the move throughout the globe......not all want to be here......we talk as if we have it worse than others.;)

HOLA4413
3 hours ago, Insane said:

They should be assessed and granted Asylum. 

But at present we have a huge problem (not just here in the UK but in much of Europe) which is there are many Bogus Asylum Seekers. 

People like yourself who advocate for those fleeing war, persecution and torture should be the most vocal against the Bogus ones. As no one takes more from a genuine Asylum Seeker than a Bogus one. They clog up the system, take resources and wear out the good nature of the people in the host countries who have to pay for the Asylum Seekers (remember nothing is free) yet reading your posts you seem to want to put the Bogus under the same heading as the real Asylum Seekers. 

It is like a shop keeper treating shop lifers with the same respect as shoppers and saying well they both left the shop with goods in their bags. 

Now I have answered your question so please answer mine which is what should we do with the Bogus Asylum Seekers? 

I think we're probably hitting a point where we have to be so tough, that only the liars are getting through. So if you're fleeing war and tell the truth you've got no chance. You've gotta be gay, afraid of water and allergic to baguettes to stay here now

HOLA4414
1 minute ago, winkie said:

There are millions on the move throughout the globe......not all want to be here......we talk as if we have it worse than others.

Yes we know there are millions on the move and I never said they would all want to arrive here however a high amount do that is born out in the fact that people who have reached safe countries have not stayed in them but travelled on to the UK. 

But what I pulled you up on was your use of the word Hitler which is used to shut down open debate on the subject so as I have already said it was the wrong language to use. 

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, Insane said:

No because I don't buy the narrative that everyone who has arrived by small boats has suffered those things. Many of them are chancers. 

Again I will say it if you want to help real people who have suffered you would call out the Bogus. But you don't you want to include the Bogus in with the real and won't accept that many are Bogus.  

You seem to think no evidence was put to the court that decided in favour. 

It's okay though because you probably heard something but not sure what and not prepared to tell us from where. 

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, Mrs Doyle said:

You seem to think no evidence was put to the court that decided in favour. 

It's okay though because you probably heard something but not sure what and not prepared to tell us from where. 

Please help the Asylum Seekers by calling out the Bogus ones!

We could have a Help the Asylum Seeker Day where everyone calls out the Bogus ones. 

Must dash now things to do. 

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Insane said:

Proof? 

Does not give them the right to Asylum. We have people in this country who are victims of blood feuds they don't got to another country to claim Asylum. 

The German and Swedish Governments are in agreement with it. 

Why is the problem with the Authorities in Albanian not being able to protect it's own citizens? 

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/vilification-albanian-migrants-refugee-asylum-crime-trafficking/147925/

HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, Insane said:

Please help the Asylum Seekers by calling out the Bogus ones!

We could have a Help the Asylum Seeker Day where everyone calls out the Bogus ones. 

Must dash now things to do. 

You don't give a flying ****** about any asylum seekers. 

You are just using them as a foil to propagate your hate speech. 

You aren't interested in the human condition and that much was clear in your comment about torture victims and those with PTSD. 

Nasty, nasty, little man. 

HOLA4419

As I have already said Albania needs to sort out it's own internal problems. The stretched Asylum Seeker system across Europe cannot pick up Albania's failings. 

Albania's inability or refusal to do this if now having a profound affect on Genuine Asylum Seekers. 

HOLA4420
19 minutes ago, Insane said:

Yes we know there are millions on the move and I never said they would all want to arrive here however a high amount do that is born out in the fact that people who have reached safe countries have not stayed in them but travelled on to the UK. 

But what I pulled you up on was your use of the word Hitler which is used to shut down open debate on the subject so as I have already said it was the wrong language to use. 

Not shutting anything down.....it about talking facts, history that happened when people decide to ostracise others they see as either a threat, a problem or will change what have been used to......there is no perfection, there is no perfect race.......we all have to share this world with others we may not like or agree with, even those just like us......embrace it not hate it, change is happening everywhere, we are not good at looking after others, we are not good at looking after ourselves......;)

That is one way of looking at it, others might have other ways depending on their circumstances and world view......there is no correct way, but there are right ways and wrong ways.;)

HOLA4421

You don't give a flying ****** about any asylum seekers. 

Wow have I hit a nerve? Sounds that way.

You are just using them as a foil to propagate your hate speech. 

I have used no hate speech so do not accuse me of doing so. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

You aren't interested in the human condition and that much was clear in your comment about torture victims and those with PTSD. 

No totally wrong if anything far more interested than you. 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

Nasty, nasty, little man. 

No need to get personnel after all we are all just Randoms on the internet. 

I think you need to give this topic a rest for now. 

HOLA4422
28 minutes ago, Insane said:

Hang on a minute, you recently announced that you aren't a hate monger and that you're only interested in weeding out those you deem 'genuine' and that you would give them asylum. 

I called you out on it on account that you always talk about numbers and here you are. 

I see you. 

HOLA4423
2 minutes ago, winkie said:

Not shutting anything down.....it about talking facts, history that happened when people decide to ostracise others they see as either a threat, a problem or will change what have been used to......there is no perfection, there is no perfect race.......we all have to share this world with others we may not like or agree with, even those just like us......embrace it not hate it, change is happening everywhere, we are not good at looking after others, we are not good at looking after ourselves.....

You are bringing up Hitler in debates is used as a cheap tac tick to try and shut people down. Don't do it. 

HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, Insane said:

As I have already said Albania needs to sort out it's own internal problems. The stretched Asylum Seeker system across Europe cannot pick up Albania's failings. 

Albania's inability or refusal to do this if now having a profound affect on Genuine Asylum Seekers. 

Lol. 

I literally linked you to the UK government's definition of what they consider for refugee status but you think that doesn't count because it's what you think that's important. 

You are beyond parody. 

HOLA4425