House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

My be they should just put it in the water!

In Israel the 4th jab might be rolled out in late 2021.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9959811/Israel-planning-administer-FOURTH-Covid-vaccine-adjusted-fight-new-variants.html

4 hours ago, Freki said:

I'm surprised we are not hearing yet about updates for the vaccines to deal better with the delta variant

You will probably have to take injections for the rest of your life and have this tied to some kind of biometric ID system with your movements tracked. If you have your eye on the world outside of the UK you would see this is where it is going in varying / greater extents than where the UK currently also is.

I have been saying this since at least May 2020.

tncy.thumb.jpg.f5dcac75c51ec4f00b3f9c810f181fb8.jpg

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

In Israel the 4th jab might be rolled out in late 2021.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9959811/Israel-planning-administer-FOURTH-Covid-vaccine-adjusted-fight-new-variants.html

You will probably have to take injections for the rest of your life and have this tied to some kind of biometric ID system with your movements tracked. If you have your eye on the world outside of the UK you would see this is where it is going in varying / greater extents than where the UK currently also is.

I have been saying this since at least May 2020.

So glad I didn't get on that treadmill.

HOLA443
1 minute ago, Bruce Banner said:

So glad I didn't get on that treadmill.

Immune system as a subscription service (by the narrative if you believe Sars-Cov-2 and variants actually exist).

Freedom as a subscription service.

This is the 2nd Australian politician / useful idiot I know of that has been hospitalised with an "undisclosed mystery illness" post jab ⬇️. A 3rd getting Bells Palsy.

Tasmania.thumb.jpg.c05dbb16616ba21afef79ea7fc4cb3ef.jpg

Salem witch trials ended due to some higher up useful idiots being affected by accusation of witchcraft by the useful idiots that were going around accusing people of witchcraft. The mass psychosis may continue for a while.

HOLA444
40 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

This is the 2nd Australian politician / useful idiot I know of that has been hospitalised with an "undisclosed mystery illness" post jab ⬇️. A 3rd getting Bells Palsy.

Are you asserting/claiming he had just recently received a vaccine shot?  There's nothing in the news that I saw that mentions him having had a jab any reasonably short time before falling ill.  Given his age I would assume he had his jabs quite some time ago now.  So, unless you can show otherwise, this particular shared report is meaningless.

HOLA445

Brazil Suspends 12 Million Doses of China’s Sinovac Vaccine

Chinese Vaccine Expert Say China’s Vaccines Most Unsafe in the World  (I think he was "dealt with")

AU: The 'Super Sunday' vaccination drive targeting police, firefighters and aged care workers had an underwhelming response at Sydney Olympic Park. There were no queues and a trickle of people turned out to get their Pfizer jab.

Queensland police make vaccinations compulsory for its workforce

27 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Are you asserting/claiming he had just recently received a vaccine shot?  There's nothing in the news that I saw that mentions him having had a jab any reasonably short time before falling ill.  Given his age I would assume he had his jabs quite some time ago now.  So, unless you can show otherwise, this particular shared report is meaningless.

So you're a trial participant too then. Good luck finding more about his "undisclosed mystery illness".

I know most post jab deaths are recognised within 3-4 days, that has been quite normal since long before C19 jabs, such as 79.4% of Sudden Infant Deaths being within the same day of a vaccine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6771280/

VDOn.thumb.jpg.2a36d9d25c56d801fd0f06d22110b326.jpg

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
6 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

So you've had your jabs then. Good luck finding more about his "undisclosed mystery illness".

That was not the point of my reply.  The nature of his mystery illness is largely irrelevant.

You posted about a report of a senior politician falling to a mystery illness AND imply it is linked to his covid jab.  The insinuation, at very least, was that he had just had a jab and then fell ill. 

My point was that there was nothing in the news reports to time link his falling ill with having had a covid jab. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, anonguest said:

The nature of his mystery illness is largely irrelevant.

When someone who is taking part in a trail for a vaccine against "COVID-19" gets hospitalized, you are not interested in finding out if he had "COVID-19".

You posted about a report of a senior politician falling to a mystery illness AND imply it is linked to his covid jab.  The insinuation, at very least, was that he had just had a jab and then fell ill. 

My point was that there was nothing in the news reports to time link his falling ill with having had a covid jab. 

He's 56. Wasn't my intention and I didn't know you would be so sensitive about the timing hence my above reply. The April date of his jab was on the graphic. Anything that happened back in April I already posted in April.

7 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Well, them to start with, but in general anyone using/taking the Sinovac jab

Nobody has died, the Sinovac vaccine is perfectly safe. This is why China silenced their own vaccine expert when he said it was the most unsafe in the world. Brazil only suspended 12 million doses of this vaccine because they are too busy preparing for Mardi Gras.

HOLA4412

New Zealand defeats Covid again. 🤙

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/within-sight-of-elimination-new-zealand-eases-covid-restrictions-outside-auckland/ar-AAO8RWL

New Zealand has announced coronavirus curbs will be largely lifted outside of the biggest city, Auckland, as the country gets on top of its Delta variant outbreak.

The country had been largely virus-free, excluding a small cluster of cases in February, until the outbreak prompted a national lockdown in August.

Prime minister Jacinda Ardern, who said restrictions would be eased outside Auckland from Wednesday, is continuing to pursue an elimination strategy for the virus.

“We are within sight of elimination, but we can't drop the ball,” Ardern said at a televised news conference.

“Day-by-day we are making very good progress. What I don't want to do is move too quickly and then see a resurgence.”

About 1.7 million people in greater Auckland, the epicentre of the outbreak, will remain in a full level 4 lockdown until at least September 14.

The easing of the alert status to level 2 from level 3 in the rest of the country will allow the reopening of schools, offices and businesses. Regional travel will also be allowed.

Science, bitches!

HOLA4413
7 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Until someone else gets a fever and starts coughing and then the whole country gets shut down again. Brilliant!  What a way to live.

HOLA4414

Masks and the Tories.

I'm watching the live stream from the HoC and whilst pretty much all in the opposition benches are wearing masks, pretty much all of the Tories, with the notable exception of Theresa May, are not wearing masks.

It looks like the whips have been busy.

Let no one kid themselves that Covid has not been politicised. 

Edited by Bruce Banner

HOLA4415

Until someone else gets a fever and starts coughing and then the whole country gets shut down again. Brilliant!  What a way to live.

The science of Zero Covid has given New Zealand the best healthcare outcome in the world, with the absolute minimum of economic/social interruption.

Meanwhile, in Trumpland, where the life-denying ordnances of Wall Street and Big Oil prevailed, 1,500 deaths per diem are once again the devastating norm.

HOLA4416

Adam Tooze's 'Shutdown' reviewed.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19549664.brilliant-account-wests-failure-grasp-covid-challenge-jamie-maxwell-reviews-shutdown-adam-tooze/?ref=rss

Tooze is dazzled by the power of two radically different institutions: the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) under Xi Jinping and the US Federal Reserve. Beijing’s hard-line response to the virus meant that China had effectively contained its domestic Covid outbreak by the end of February last year, just as the chaotic liberal democracies of the West were beginning to grapple with the reality of SARS-CoV-2. At the same time, without the extraordinary borrowing and liquidity measures enacted by Fed Chair Jerome Powell, the entire global financial system could have buckled under the weight of an unprecedented economic contraction.

More than three billion adults were furloughed or forced to work from home during the first half of last year, Tooze writes. Some 1.6 billion children had their education disrupted. $10 trillion worth of earnings were lost. Never before have so many people simultaneously suffered “such serious interruption to their daily lives”.

Xi understood the significance of the moment in a way Western leaders did not, Tooze believes. With Europe and the US riven by domestic political disunity, and Britain distracted by Brexit, China seized the geostrategic initiative, striking massive new trade deals in the Asian Pacific, writing off huge chunks of Third World debt, and positioning itself at the head of the global fight against climate change. The year 2020 marked a turning point; the end of the long neoliberal arc that began in the late 1970s. It’s no coincidence that Covid death rates have concentrated in Latin America, the most socially stratified continent on earth, and the US, where healthcare is administered by a patchwork of private companies. The UK’s capacity to deal with the pandemic, particularly in its early stages, was hampered by a decade of Tory-imposed spending cuts.

HOLA4417
5 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

The science of Zero Covid has given New Zealand the best healthcare outcome in the world, with the absolute minimum of economic/social interruption.

Meanwhile, in Trumpland, where the life-denying ordnances of Wall Street and Big Oil prevailed, 1,500 deaths per diem are once again the devastating norm.

The locals would possibly disagree with you

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/new-zealands-delta-outbreak-tops-100-cases-2021-08-23/

You know things are bad when the media start to turn against you!

"This time around, people are much more sceptical about how the government has been handling all of the COVID related issues, especially the vaccine roll-out which is judged to be too slow,"

'Ardern defended her strategy on Monday........

But, she did not rule out New Zealanders eventually having to live with the virus.'

HOLA4418
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

When someone who is taking part in a trail for a vaccine against "COVID-19" gets hospitalized, you are not interested in finding out if he had "COVID-19".

He's 56. Wasn't my intention and I didn't know you would be so sensitive about the timing hence my above reply. The April date of his jab was on the graphic. Anything that happened back in April I already posted in April.

Nobody has died, the Sinovac vaccine is perfectly safe. This is why China silenced their own vaccine expert when he said it was the most unsafe in the world. Brazil only suspended 12 million doses of this vaccine because they are too busy preparing for Mardi Gras.

LOL.

HOLA4419
5 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Adam Tooze's 'Shutdown' reviewed.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19549664.brilliant-account-wests-failure-grasp-covid-challenge-jamie-maxwell-reviews-shutdown-adam-tooze/?ref=rss

Tooze is dazzled by the power of two radically different institutions: the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) under Xi Jinping and the US Federal Reserve. Beijing’s hard-line response to the virus meant that China had effectively contained its domestic Covid outbreak by the end of February last year, just as the chaotic liberal democracies of the West were beginning to grapple with the reality of SARS-CoV-2. At the same time, without the extraordinary borrowing and liquidity measures enacted by Fed Chair Jerome Powell, the entire global financial system could have buckled under the weight of an unprecedented economic contraction.

More than three billion adults were furloughed or forced to work from home during the first half of last year, Tooze writes. Some 1.6 billion children had their education disrupted. $10 trillion worth of earnings were lost. Never before have so many people simultaneously suffered “such serious interruption to their daily lives”.

Xi understood the significance of the moment in a way Western leaders did not, Tooze believes. With Europe and the US riven by domestic political disunity, and Britain distracted by Brexit, China seized the geostrategic initiative, striking massive new trade deals in the Asian Pacific, writing off huge chunks of Third World debt, and positioning itself at the head of the global fight against climate change. The year 2020 marked a turning point; the end of the long neoliberal arc that began in the late 1970s. It’s no coincidence that Covid death rates have concentrated in Latin America, the most socially stratified continent on earth, and the US, where healthcare is administered by a patchwork of private companies. The UK’s capacity to deal with the pandemic, particularly in its early stages, was hampered by a decade of Tory-imposed spending cuts.

If Xi ran for election here would you vote for him?

HOLA4420
Just now, anonguest said:

The locals would possibly disagree with you

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/new-zealands-delta-outbreak-tops-100-cases-2021-08-23/

You know things are bad when the media start to turn against you!

"This time around, people are much more sceptical about how the government has been handling all of the COVID related issues, especially the vaccine roll-out which is judged to be too slow,"

'Ardern defended her strategy on Monday........

But, she did not rule out New Zealanders eventually having to live with the virus.'

Public opinion is solidly behind Ardern who I might remind you was re-elected by a landslide earlier this year. The entire population will be double/triple jabbed before the country fully opens up to international air travel in 2022.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
4 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

No.

Why not? According the article you linked/quoted he did such an amazing job at controlling Covid. 

OR......is it because controlling Covid at any price (e.g locking people in their homes, etc) is not the be all and end all to everything in life?

IF not then why post such a fawning article?

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4424
13 minutes ago, anonguest said:

They'll switch to that policy once 70-80% of the population are jabbed so they can introduce segregation passports. If this happens, it was never really about "zero covid" but about coercing the population to get vaccinated so they can introduce vaxxpasses.

We'll see whether this is merely a conspiracy theory, or a spoiler alert.

HOLA4425
9 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Public opinion is solidly behind Ardern who I might remind you was re-elected by a landslide earlier this year. The entire population will be double/triple jabbed before the country fully opens up to international air travel in 2022.

Let's see what the next election yields.  Something tells me that making people prisoners in their own country, a la North Korea, won't endear her to the voters anywhere as much next time around - IF it is allowed to continue. 

And, way before that, let's see how ole Justin in Canada does shortly.  He being another closet (if not openly) zero Covid-er in his policies.

Edited by anonguest