Bliar raises his ugly head...

Bossybabe

HOLA441
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Brothers a military contractor. He spends a lot if time checking legal side of certain action.

Stepping into a foriegn country with a a camera - tourist.

Going in with a gun - more complexity.

Why not get a gun when you get there? I did, but I didn't have to shoot anyone, and nor has Bliar. Those people's lives out there mean nothing to him. I'm sure he would have been beaten up at school. If I were posh enough to go to his school I would have joined in, and stuck his head down the toilet and shat on it.:o

HOLA443
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Why not get a gun when you get there? I did, but I didn't have to shoot anyone, and nor has Bliar. Those people's lives out there mean nothing to him. I'm sure he would have been beaten up at school. If I were posh enough to go to his school I would have joined in, and stuck his head down the toilet and shat on it.:o

You have a good sense of fun - that made me laugh!

HOLA444
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Thats one stategy. 

International birdspotters on a jolly. Find cache if weapons.

Its a wierd and woolly world. 10 years max for nerves/pushing luck.

Istill think Blair will be sent to Iraq. Any pol behind region change should be forced to move their family their.

HOLA445
6 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Thats one stategy. 

International birdspotters on a jolly. Find cache if weapons.

Its a wierd and woolly world. 10 years max for nerves/pushing luck.

Istill think Blair will be sent to Iraq. Any pol behind region change should be forced to move their family their.

I'm no mercenary Mr Spy, but I have been to some dodgy places.

HOLA446
10 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

You have a good sense of fun - that made me laugh!

There is something "abnormal" about Bliar. How I laughed at the "red eyed demon" posters back in the 1990s, but now I think somebody wiser saw more than I.:huh:

HOLA447
30 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Good post.

On a more recent example, Merkel - not Germany - unilaterally opening up Germany to migrants was another example. 

With Schengen, that policy opened up the Uk. Most migrants will head for the uk.

Where was the collective agreement or discussion?

Moreover, not just not Germany, not any other member of the EU, nor the EU representative bodies.

When a supranational entity puts forward, then imposes freedom of movement (as part of a  free trade area), it de-facto takes responsibility for the borders enclosing that block of countries. Allowing one member to unilaterally compromise the periphery is gross negligence and dereliction of duty.

HOLA448

I guess everything he holds dear is in danger; he loves property, he loves education and the subsidies that go with it, he loves to be on the winning side of the political debate so he charge a million quid a lecture. I guess he sees Brexit as a threat to his porfolios amassed in University towns and brand Blair on the lecture tour.

Can't blame parasites for wanting to defend their corner.

HOLA449
7 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

I guess everything he holds dear is in danger; he loves property, he loves education and the subsidies that go with it, he loves to be on the winning side of the political debate so he charge a million quid a lecture. I guess he sees Brexit as a threat to his porfolios amassed in University towns and brand Blair on the lecture tour.

Can't blame parasites for wanting to defend their corner.

One of my mates got a tapeworm. He took some pills to kill it and it came out in one impressive dump.:o:o

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
1 minute ago, Byron said:

Well, I am so glad that Blair is leading this fiasco.

Same as I felt when Corbyn got elected

You need a proper Labour party filled with people who had jobs once! Oh hang on, the Tories are the same.:huh:

HOLA4413
2 hours ago, stormymonday_2011 said:

Blair does not give a sod about the EU except for how it plays into his massive ego and his political fantasies for reviving his career. When it came to Iraq he certainly was not a good European as he ditched the possibility of adopting  a common EU policy in line with the position of the major European powers Germany and France who opposed any military intervention that lacked backing by a formal resolution from the UN. Instead he sucked up to G W Bush, lied to Parliament and led Britain into a war where even accepting the lowest figures over 175,000 Iraqis were killed. His attempts to portray himself as some sort of saviour of Europe is the most monumental act of hypocrisy if nothing else entirely in keeping with a man who clearly displays psychopathic traits. The statistics tell their own tale. Blair involved British forces in 5 foreign wars and military adventures more than any other Prime Minister in my life time.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/sep/28/politicalbooks.politics

aah, you fail to see the REAL action plan of blair then.He is in the pay/influence of foreign powers intent on taking us down, so yes,he's a traitor and needs to swing IMO.

he is totally on the same page as peter sutherland+ the new UN president gutierrez.

namely..the little people should be ignored,we are all ignorant peasants and don't see the big picture of our new enlightened utopia run by our new high- priests who know and see all.

now who is it that stands in the way of our world vision??.....it's ourselves and uncle sam primarily.

so lets send some agents in to infiltrate their counties and deplete them socially,physically,morally,economically and demographically...turn them into economic pariahs etc, and then come out with our new "peace offensive" to the rest of the world.

.And you might think trump a bit bombastic but he is quite right to be re-considering both his country's commitments to the UN, and also the re-think of relations with europe vis a vis NATO. On this count I think theresa may is still being a bit half-hearted with her rhetoric of 12-point plans, internationalism+interventionism etc.....she really needs to see the big picture here,because it ain't pretty. she needs to get this ANZAC/UK/USA pact right, and stop obsessing over being global.The british people are done with globalism,and the establishment frankly need to wake up and see sense.

The next stage of globalism is one we should not involve ourselves with.The one after that, where they screw it up we should step in and take charge.

HOLA4414

It's a bit rich Blair talking Civil War. The truth is he sees himself as a latter day Oliver Cromwell (MP for Cambridge) standing up for Cambridge and London. The Civil war map of 1642 shows that Brexiteers and Remoaners break down along Royalist and Puritanical Europhile lines of 1642. White area shows Puritan stronghold.............

007.jpg

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

In a free country like ours it is perfectly legitimate to campaign for the ideas you believe in and to seek to influence and change the mind of those who do not share your view. I think they call that politics.

Of course you are equally free to ignore or criticise his view point as you feel fit. But the idea that he should simple shut up and go away seems anti democratic to me though that seems to be the prevailing response on this thread.

Right, but Tony Blair is just a private citizen like you and me. He's not elected and he doesn't represent anybody but himself. But because he made a huge amount of money out of his job at JP Morgan, his PR work for dictators like Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan, the BTL empire he built up while he was in office pumping up house prices he can afford to fund his own political campaign and get his opinions all over the media. He's using money to buy influence.

HOLA4417
11 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You need a proper Labour party filled with people who had jobs once! Oh hang on, the Tories are the same.:huh:

Well thats it. My gran knew Denis Healy. I met him a few time, after hed left politics but nt light entertainment...

I read a few obits when he died. Impressive. Some difficul decisions, some real risk.

Even that pumped up whatever, Heath, went to war.

Brown prentend to work at STV

Gidiot towel folder

Cameron pr man

I had a chat with the local Con MP. All hes done is a few years as a management consultant - normal stuff, Oxbridge, mancon, left/sacked after 3 years as he was crap.

I told him he has a problem with credibility.

HOLA4418
2 hours ago, hotairmail said:

He has a history of being anti democratic, that's the problem. Doesn't matter whether it is renaming a Treaty so that it didn't need a referendum or ignoring the people of this country to wage an illegal war. His Messiah complex, hand of God on his shoulder and all that, makes him a thoroughly nasty person as ends will always justify the means. The sort of thinking of a despot.

I can understand your frustration at seemingly "not having a voice". I think you'll find those on the other side of the divide feel they are still fighting the combined forces of the Establishment at every turn. All I can say is, can't you find someone else to follow. What about the Liberal leader. Their Party is the only consistent voice on this. Please not Blair though, he only brings your cause into greater disrepute.

I agree that for many reasons he may not be the best choice to lead a concerted political response to the Brexit referendum result. But he is a former PM and in this country we have a tradition of listening to former PM's view points irrespective of whether we agree with there point of view or not. And indeed voted for them or not. Rightly or wrongly that's how we do it in this country.

I also recall that he went on to win an election for Labour as party leader in 2005. If the people felt strongly about the Iraq invasion they would have had every opportunity to vote for other parties.

HOLA4419
10 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Right, but Tony Blair is just a private citizen like you and me. He's not elected and he doesn't represent anybody but himself. But because he made a huge amount of money out of his job at JP Morgan, his PR work for dictators like Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan, the BTL empire he built up while he was in office pumping up house prices he can afford to fund his own political campaign and get his opinions all over the media. He's using money to buy influence.

Don't forget to include his incredibly effective role as peace envoy to the Middle East. 

HOLA4420
3 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I agree that for many reasons he may not be the best choice to lead a concerted political response to the Brexit referendum result. But he is a former PM and in this country we have a tradition of listening to former PM's view points irrespective of whether we agree with there point of view or not. And indeed voted for them or not. Rightly or wrongly that's how we do it in this country.

I also recall that he went on to win an election for Labour as party leader in 2005. If the people felt strongly about the Iraq invasion they would have had every opportunity to vote for other parties.

I'm a lifelong labour voter.  There I said it. :ph34r:  but that last election was when I finally stopped voting for them.  Now, I vote for any candidate who the msm tell me not to vote for. I long lost any trust I had in our politicians or our so called democratic process.  Looking at recent election and referenda results, I don't think I'm the only one to feel this way.

the politicians from all political parties should hang their collective heads in shame

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
10 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Well thats it. My gran knew Denis Healy. I met him a few time, after hed left politics but nt light entertainment...

I read a few obits when he died. Impressive. Some difficul decisions, some real risk.

Even that pumped up whatever, Heath, went to war.

Brown prentend to work at STV

Gidiot towel folder

Cameron pr man

I had a chat with the local Con MP. All hes done is a few years as a management consultant - normal stuff, Oxbridge, mancon, left/sacked after 3 years as he was crap.

I told him he has a problem with credibility.

Denis Healey was a polital giant and stood head and shoulders above his contemporaries. He is the politian I have most admired since I first became interested in politics nearly forty years ago.

I thoroughly recommend his autobiography "The Time of My Life" it is a cracking read.

HOLA4424
5 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Denis Healey was a polital giant and stood head and shoulders above his contemporaries. He is the politian I have most admired since I first became interested in politics nearly forty years ago.

I thoroughly recommend his autobiography "The Time of My Life" it is a cracking read.

As a kid, i just remember eyebrows, laugh and his camera. He was quite a fun person.

HOLA4425
6 minutes ago, One-percent said:

I'm a lifelong labour voter.  There I said it. :ph34r:  but that last election was when I finally stopped voting for them.  Now, I vote for any candidate who the msm tell me not to vote for. I long lost any trust I had in our politicians or our so called democratic process.  Looking at recent election and referenda results, I don't think I'm the only one to feel this way.

the politicians from all political parties should hang their collective heads in shame

I understand. Some of us are still trying to change things from within. I remember when Blair made a speech in Dewsbury,  which IIRC was in the run up to the 2005 election celebrating house price rises. I thought he'd lost the plot vis-a-vis Iraq. That HPI statement confirmed it.

Archived