House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

Bliar raises his ugly head...

I too find him mostly offensive. He is better than democracy (in his Heaven).

At least Satan does what he says on the packet!:o

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I too find him mostly offensive. He is better than democracy (in his Heaven).

At least Satan does what he says on the packet!:o

I can just here him playing a part in old Harry's game alongside Satan and scumspawn. I think on reflection that he is already cast as Thomas Quentin Crimp.  

1 minute ago, One-percent said:

I can just here him playing a part in old Harry's game alongside Satan and scumspawn. I think on reflection that he is already cast as Thomas Quentin Crimp.  

Are you sure you are not his press agent?/PR consultant or what:huh:?

20 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Outed! Call me mandelslime. 

I find I feel myself offended, at how these posh lawyers and PR nerds claim to represent common people like me, although I am not that common of course.:o In fact I am rarer than unicorns.

7 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I find I feel myself offended, at how these posh lawyers and PR nerds claim to represent common people like me, although I am not that common of course.:o In fact I am rarer than unicorns.

Ah, but we they never mention common people, it is always "hard working families". Conjures up visions of generations working dow'nt mines or fishing and filleting fish.  

Im rarer than you, I'm as rare as unicorn pooh. ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Ah, but we they never mention common people, it is always "hard working families". Conjures up visions of generations working dow'nt mines or fishing and filleting fish.  

Im rarer than you, I'm as rare as unicorn pooh. ^_^ 

Let's stand in the museum display, to be admired by common folk, whose vote does not count.:huh:

You now that Satan collects your soul via the anus, with a pneumatic hammer drill. Enjoy Tony!:o

1 minute ago, Steppenpig said:

Is he calling for regime change?

More a Tonysphere, but it will be full up with those who "know the Way of Pin".:mellow:

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Let's stand in the museum display, to be admired by common folk, whose vote does not count.:huh:

You now that Satan collects your soul via the anus, with a pneumatic hammer drill. Enjoy Tony!:o

I'm NOT tony (stamps feet). I'm Peter.  Baron Peter to you.  Btw, can you arrange a dodgy mortgage for me?

Interesting how he talked about needing MPs to return to Parliament to say that the mood on the doorsteps had changed - you almost got the impression that he wants to get MPs to say what the REMAIN camp desperately needs to hear in order to try and shape/change the public's perceived view of BREXIT.

Of course, clever barrister and smoothie that he is, he did not come out directly and say that. But I got the impression that he wants MPs to say that the public have changed their minds and to keep on saying it so that the wider public will end up believing it.

Nah, I can't believe that the honourable Tony would even contemplate suggesting such a thing. That would be manipulative and shaping the news agenda - he would never do such a thing would he?

Does he still want to be EU Prez? One suspects so after today.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting how he talked about needing MPs to return to Parliament to say that the mood on the doorsteps had changed - you almost got the impression that he wants to get MPs to say what the REMAIN camp desperately needs to hear in order to try and shape/change the public's perceived view of BREXIT.

Of course, clever barrister and smoothie that he is, he did not come out directly and say that. But I got the impression that he wants MPs to say that the public have changed their minds and to keep on saying it so that the wider public will end up believing it.

Nah, I can't believe that the honourable Tony would even contemplate suggesting such a thing. That would be manipulative and shaping the news agenda - he would never do such a thing would he?

Does he still want to be EU Prez? One suspects so after today.

Deny him the EU trough!

My word I detest this bloke.

What's his f*cking game? The referendum is done, democracy in action. You'd think after being the prime minister he'd understand the concept.

He's chasing coin somewhere, either that or Tony's moistening up his Euro backers in order to land a cushy little number once the dust settles.

The absolute ******* ****.

I can see he's a popular chap who "represents" us very well.:o

Speaking of ugly, what is with the teeth?  Dude, go to the dentist.  Does he think that having a missing tooth gives him some sort of street cred?

1 minute ago, richc said:

Speaking of ugly, what is with the teeth?  Dude, go to the dentist.  Does he think that having a missing tooth gives him some sort of street cred?

Yes, and he's not even a black gangsta rapper.:huh:

I remember they early days of '97 when the Labour Party won.  How we chortled as people like portillo were toppled.  The new dawn of the labour government, led by Bliar was bright.  Oh how it went so spectacularly wrong.  Barsteward completely sold the working class out.  He is like a bad penny.  Will he not just go away.