Bossybabe

HOLA441
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
32 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I lived in Brighton for 8 years. You get bummed.:huh: Except I didn't. And I still I like muffy, occasionally, as would suit a man of my years.

I daren't venture into a gay bar.

Not because of any prejudice. I'm worried that no gay gadgies would hit on me and buy me drinks all night in an attempt to get my skiddies off - don't think I could handle the rejection..! ;)

Incidentally, did Pazza - or Mr Parry as he was known - try to start a virtual pub on here a few years back...?

Is that true, or am I having false-memories...?

XYY

HOLA444
11 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I daren't venture into a gay bar.

Not because of any prejudice. I'm worried that no gay gadgies would hit on me and buy me drinks all night in an attempt to get my skiddies off - don't think I could handle the rejection..! ;)

Incidentally, did Pazza - or Mr Parry as he was known - try to start a virtual pub on here a few years back...?

Is that true, or am I having false-memories...?

XYY

Nobody knows what happened to Mr Parry. He was my neighbour once.

HOLA445
2 hours ago, The Moderators said:

Balanced post.  Those children suffered and died and should not be posted on here so that posters like Mr Pin can make jokes about them.  I was disgusted to see the response he made and immediately removed it.  That is not censorship - that is good taste.

So why not just censor the offending response?

HOLA446
HOLA447
18 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Agree completely Sledgey.

Off-Topic is for intelligent adults, not bairns who like to post graphs about house prices.

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

Agreed. Although we do like to act like kids in some topics!:blink:

HOLA448
HOLA449
8 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

I think he decamped to the Other Place.  (Unsustainable Future forum). 

I was banned from there!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
4 hours ago, The Moderators said:

Fair enough.  You forget though that this is not your website - it belongs to Fubra and they have been threatened by Google several times now over images posted on Off topic.  This has been discussed before.  Fubra has the option of removing the Off topic from HPC forum so there are no more complaints from Google.  Police yourselves or the moderators will remove offending images and the thread they are posted in.

What about offensive blended whisky?

HOLA4413
3 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

It's not that kind of pub - any more of that and you're barred...!

;)

XYY

Did 1% have an ankle ring on?

Thats not a beeping one, the decorative type one that was popular a few years ago but has different meaning depending on the town.

HOLA4414
52 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

I think he decamped to the Other Place.  (Unsustainable Future forum). 

I heard that, and joined them a while back. He was there at the time, but went AWOL not long after.

I miss Pazza.

He would've hated Tony Blair. 

XYY

HOLA4415
9 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Did 1% have an ankle ring on?

Thats not a beeping one, the decorative type one that was popular a few years ago but has different meaning depending on the town.

Didn't spot it mate.

But it could've been covered-up - he was wearing an ankle-length frock...

XYY

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

MrPin is not an offensive person.

Unlike Mr Blair.

Bossybabe even gave the mods a clue in her title : "Ugly head." Ugly means offensive. Geddit mods?

Mods are just out of touch if they think the pictures I posted are the only thing offensive about this. I'm certainly not alone in regarding any public appearance of Blair as offensive. Personally I'd rather his name and face were never heard or seen again. Instead bloomberg sponsor his TV appearnce and the BBC screen his disgusting features. If neither had happened I would gladly call for Bossy to ask for this thread to be removed. However, she gave us a chance, in light of all the biased media out there, to do our best to add a grain of balance. Instead, we are met with censorship, for that is what it is, pure and simple.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
12 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Tony Blair should be put on display in public cage so we can all poke sticks at him through the bars.

And Mandelson.

XYY

the public just wouldn't be satisfied with lobbing old fruit and veg.

would have to be something a little more substantial..like snooker balls...we could even get the muslims to join in by pretending it was a pre-hajj where they can lob stones at the devil now if they can't get their moneys worth in mecca...or maybe an  ISIS/nursery school fete hybrid version where we can dress him up in in a big baby suit/nappy and bonnet and get the mullahs to throw sulphuric acid laden sponges at his mug.

HOLA4419
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Tony Blair should be put on display in public cage so we can all poke sticks at him through the bars.

And Mandelson.

XYY

No. Serious head on.

Blair, family, cabinet and advisor should all shipped out yo live in Iraq, in the heaven on earth theyve created.

HOLA4420
1 hour ago, Sledgehead said:

Unlike Mr Blair.

Bossybabe even gave the mods a clue in her title : "Ugly head." Ugly means offensive. Geddit mods?

Mods are just out of touch if they think the pictures I posted are the only thing offensive about this. I'm certainly not alone in regarding any public appearance of Blair as offensive. Personally I'd rather his name and face were never heard or seen again. Instead bloomberg sponsor his TV appearnce and the BBC screen his disgusting features. If neither had happened I would gladly call for Bossy to ask for this thread to be removed. However, she gave us a chance, in light of all the biased media out there, to do our best to add a grain of balance. Instead, we are met with censorship, for that is what it is, pure and simple.

The moderators are expected to remove offensive images so that Fubra does not have its commercial websites blacklisted by Google.  If you look at the thread at the top of the page about what is acceptable on HPC the last posts discuss the fact that Fubra has been threatened with blacklisting because of images posted on Off topic.  You may regard that as censorship - Fubra describes it as business disaster.

I will not argue with you on this one.  No one hates Tony Blair and his actions more than I do but I am asked as a moderator to protect Fubra's business interests.  Anyone who does not like the rules of not posting offensive material is free to leave now.

This is a private forum and Fubra makes the rules not the posters.  If you don't like it just leave.

Archived